Search

Search Results (1.5K)

Conversation Type :

Published Date :

Lifetime

Category

Most Recent

Community Accepted Solution

S2722QC, broken LCD, possible to get it repaired?

I have dropped my monitor which is S2722QC and its LCD has been broken. It has warranty but as I was the one broken it, I just want to know if it is possible to repair and how much will be the cost around? Computer detects the monitor even can use its speaker via HDMI, so I think the only problem i

Question

Delay in laptop delivery

I placed an order for Dell Inspiron 15 5518 laptop on 18 Jan 2023 and ETA was 20th Jan. The order still shows in confirmed status not even in production. When contacting customer support I understand the old famous part delayed and not ETA. What I'm surprised that Dell did not reach out proactively

Question

Unable to get power supply replaced when under warranty

My power supply went out today, as a prior Dell Technician, I unplugged everything, drained power from resistors by holding down power button.  Plugged the system back in still no power, tried the BIST still no power or light or fan. Checked warranty still good until April.  asked me 3-4x

Question

8 technicians, 15 hours on the phone with support, still no resolution

I purchased a new Dell XPS 17 9720 in September. After less than 10 hours of run time (not use), the computer begins to open and close screens, delete files and execute commands all while I am not touching anything on the computer. The touchscreen was replaced by Dell and the system completely wipe

Question

Closed

Dell Monitor Refund ANZ

Hi, Just seeking clarification around an email I received"Refund for purchase of a Dell monitor We recently identified that, due to an error on our part, our web page misrepresented to you the level of savings which you could achieve by purchasing a monitor in conjunction with a desktop, laptop or

Question

Terrible service call experience

Your warranty service calls are terrible!! 2 times now for the same computer, your tech didn't have the part on the day of the appointment, and had to schedule. I am now waiting for the 3rd appointment!! On 1/7, I used WhatsApp for support on my Dell OptiFlex 7080. Eventually it was decided tha

Question

Official Solution

Closed

AW920H, boom microphone replacement?

I have misplaced my Alienware 920H Headset boom mic and am looking for a way to get a replacement. I cannot locate a service number so I have no way to submit a trouble ticket and when I call support they ask for the service number and dont know how to assist.

Question

New faulty Inspiron 16 5625

I bought a new Dell laptop (Inspiron 16 5625 ) at the end of October 2022 ( Dell lost the previous one I ordered ). In November I setup the laptop and started noticing that the touchpad randomly started jumping about or being unresponsive. I made sure all drivers and updated were applied and up to d

Question

Closed

Scam call

Received a call from 512-723-0000 caller ID said Dell computers. I normally would not answer but just yesterday I got a fraud alert on one of my credit cards. There were a couple of charges over $1000 each that I did not make..one to dell. The caller said they had received a replacement order that w

Question

Loyal Dell customer, feel like I was misled

I have been looking on the market for a new desktop PC for work, and as with my previous 4 machines, I went with Dell because I like the build quality and they don't seem to come with bloatware like other companies. I put an order in for an inspiron desktop last night as it said on the Dell website

Question

Official Solution

Dell lost my trade-in

What does it take to resolve things with Dell when they mess up? I sent them an Inspiron 3668 to their trade-in program as I was looking to upgrade my PCs. They acknowledge receiving the unit on 12/21/22 but I started asking for updates all I got was it is being escalated and someone will contact me

Question

XPS 8950, cannot extend the warranty?

So, my warranty expires on February 5, 2023. After clicking 'extend warranty' the page quotes me £138 (Exc Vat) for two years, which is an acceptable price. So I then click 'add to basket' and I am redirected to a page that requests my service tag which I enter and click proceed where I am asked to

Question

Official Solution

Dongle KM5221W lost/broken

Hello, We support numerous Dell products and recently we have been purchasing keyboard/mouse combinations. Most recently KM5221W. We have misplaced several of the dongles or they have been broken by our end users and would like to order replacements for the KM combos. The only universal receiver I'

Question

UPS Tracking Number not working

HI, My order is saying shipped, but the given UPS tracking number is not working. Has anyone else had this issue?

Question

Vostro 3510 hinge

I bought my wife's laptop just over 12 months ago and of course right after the factory warranty ran out the hinge is jamming. After closing, when trying to open the left hinge jams and is pulling the frame off the screen. I don't know what to do. The laptop itself is amazing and runs so fast. I fee

Question

International ownership transfer

I live in Poland and I've bought a monitor U3421WE from the German Amazon directly (Sold by Amazon). I'm unable to use product detection so I am trying to use ownership transfer, as the Dell support page suggests. I'm filling previous owner (Amazon EU S.à r.l., Niederlassung Deutschland) data proper

Question

Closed

Waiting for Refund

Hello, I was supposed to have a refund on 29/12/2022 for my recent order, but I have still not received it.  On the 29th, the telephone representative stated that I would receive the refund later the same day.  I am very concerned, as the purchase is for a substantial amount of money. Pl

Question

Closed

Unable to login to Dell Financial Services, #3

I cannot log in to pay my bill. The Site just loads until it fails. I have tried several times over the last few weeks.

Question

Dell Rewards in Alienware Arena not in Dell account?

Hi, there. I just earned $25 Dell Rewards after signing up Alienware Arena account using the same email of my Dell account. I can see the $25 Dell Rewards in my Alienware Arena account now, but I cannot see it in my Dell account. Is this something wrong? I want to spend the Dell Rewards now. How c

Question

Closed

Dell service rep damaged my laptop

I had issues with my Dell laptop's touchpad and Dell sent a service tech to replace it. The tech didn't know how to tighten screws and ended up stripping a screw and most likely the threaded insert on the back cover.  While working on the laptop, a plastic piece broke off and fell on the ESD m

Question

Dell Support Results

No Results found!