Conversation Type :

Published Date :

Lifetime

Category

Most Recent
N

Community Accepted Solution

Closed

Dell Australia after sales service, utter disappointment!

I would like to let everyone here know about Dell after sales service, which is an utter disappointment. I have recently being provided a replacement unit for my faulty monitor (manufactured November 2021), which upon receival, realised it was an refurbished unit. The stand of the monitor is all scr

Question

Closed

My computer is registered with the wrong country code

I need help fixing a computer that's in my office. It was purchased in 2022 from Amazon in the US, however the purchase date is wrong and the location is Australia. Currently it won't even start and I can't get any support due to incorrect information in the computer history. Has anyone else exper

Question

Official Solution

Closed

2 year Product Protection Plan for Samsung Tablets from Dell

I purchased a Samsung Galaxy S8+ Tablet along with the 2 year Product Protection Plan for Samsung Tablets from Dell. However, customer service is unable to help me and there is no information such as emails, links, contact information so that I may use the service I have purchased. Please advise. Th

Question

Closed

I cannot use my service tag

I brought a new laptop and want to use my service tag in the website. But the service tag is not supported.

Question

Closed

ownership transfer request

Hello, It has been almost two months and i didn't get any update after a person from dell tech support contacted me requesting picture of my monitor smart id along athe request id. after that complete silence, i tried to contact him again but no answer. is there anyway to check my ownership transfe

Question

Closed

Your Dell support contract is expiring soon

My Boss received an email from  warranty.dellbusiness.na@dell.com  saying the warranty on one of the companies smart boards is about to expire. The email looks kind of shotty and I do not trust that is is really from dell. Also the email seems a little off to me. I want to make sure it is

Question

Delayed order

I have purchased Dell 34" Curved USB-C Monitor. However, the shipping date has been delayed again and again.  It's the 3rd time update, and it's a month already from my purchased date.   There's no one I can talk with except keep checking the order status online, and there's no option

Question

Terrible Customer Service From Advanced Resolutions

Extremely frustrated with the customer services provided by the advanced resolutions group by Dell. I have a dell xps 7590, that has faced issues several issues from the time I've purchased the laptop. This time, I have had an unusable laptop for almost 3 months now without much help from Dell. My l

Question

Dell Delivery Email/Text vs Dell Order Status

My order status does not show Shipping yet, but I just received an email saying my laptop order is out for delivery. Anybody else experienced this? What should I expect? The email I received from Dell doesn't show any carrier and any tracking #.

Question

Broken Christmas laptop = a sad kid and frustrated parents

I’m frustrated beyond my limit with support on a new G15 5525. First, your policy of starting the warranty period when a laptop is shipped and not when it is received or, like most online resellers, after Christmas. Then when the present is opened and actually used and we find a problem your support

Question

Cant login to DFS account

It says "loading" in the center but page never comes up, after a while popup screen says "this page doesnt respond" and it consumes lots of resources (6GB memory) and then browser stops responding. I have to close the page.

Question

Official Solution

Laptop stolen

My laptop stolen at 2 Feb 2023...pls help me getting back my laptop...

Question

Official Solution

Closed

Scam recruitment call?

I received a call from a woman name Neha sharma who claimed to be from Dell and that she had seen my profile on Nakuri. She informed me that I had an interview scheduled for 4 p.m. but before that I had to pay 1000 rupees in advance for interview, and when I said I couldn't, she threatened to block

Question

I need to change my company's payment method from pre-paid to invoice

When sending in repair requests, cases are stalled for 1-3 months because our finance workflow is not compatible with pre-paid.I've been bounced back and forth from various departments and ghosted by others, I cannot find any clarity as to where I can request this and have it handled as soon as poss

Question

Replacement AW3423DW Service Tag not found?

I had a replacement monitor AW3423DW and it started to make cracking noises after a few days of usage. The issue is that the replacement monitor Service Tag doesn't seem to be recognize by Dell and the previous Service Tag warranty just stated as issue with Support Services. It had a 3 years warrant

Question

Official Solution

DELL franchise or authorized reseller.

Hello, I live in USA. I would like to take Dell franchise or authorized reseller. Please advice. Thank you.

Question

warranty, monitor purchased from UK, moved to Italy

Hi, I live in Italy. On Amazon.it they are selling right now a AW3423DWF from Amazon.uk. It says sold and shipped from UK. In Italy it seems that this model of the new OLED Alienware line up is not available on the Dell store. So I want to ask just in case: If I buy this monitor that I guess is a U

Question

Inquiry of server

Our company want to buy this server and hope that you can give us a information how we can purchase on your company. Thank youServer model: Dell EMC PowerEdge R740XD Server Chassis Configuration: Chassis with up to 24 x 2.5” SAS/SATA Hard Drives CPU: 2x Intel Xeon Gold 5218 2.3G, 16C/32T, 10.4GT/s

Question

Official Solution

Donation of DELL equipment to Brazilian NGOs?

We are from the Brazilian Institute for Carbon Research and Management - CO2 Zero (CO2 Zero Institute). Being a non-profit Civil Association under private law - OSCIP Civil Society Organization of Public Interest - registered with the Ministry of Justice under no. 08071.012094/2014-41. Constituted b

Question

Getting invoice bill from 2010 order?

Dear Dell team, I had buy a Dell Vostro 1014 laptop in 2010 from Lloyd Institute of Management & Technology. But due to some reason, I did not have the invoice bill of the laptop. It is my humble request for you to please provide me copy of the Invoice bill. I'll be thankful to you for this. W

Question

Dell Support Results

No Results found!