Published Date :

Lifetime

Category

Most Recent
B

Community Accepted Solution

Closed

Ordering and shipping to Poland?

Hello, I'm interested of buying a Dell Alienware keyboard with shipping to Poland. Is this possible?

Question

Closed

Can my accounts be merged?

Hi, my email for my old account was deactivated and I can't reset the password because of that, I've created a new one, but I have $50-$70 in rewards in the old account, so, can it be merged to transferred to the new account. I can access old emails but can't receive or send any.

Question

Closed

Requesting documentation under New York's Digital Fair Repair Act

Hello, As of July 1, 2023, New York's Digital Fair Repair Act "requires original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) to make diagnostic and repair information for digital electronic parts and equipment available to independent repair providers and consumers." As a resident of New York, I'd like to reque

Question

Official Solution

Closed

Returning PC question

I have an Alienware Aurora R12 and no longer want it. I'm still making payments on the PC and am trying to find a way to return the PC and stop payments. The support will not help me because the warranty has expired.

Question

Official Solution

Closed

m15 R6, product quality, service

Bought my Alienware m15 R6 laptop. Within a few months my m15 R6 completely lost all the display. I called tech support for assistance, and they told me to send it back for repair. They sent me the box and I sent it in. A few weeks later it returned with a new screen. Now I have not used my m15 R6 i

Question

Official Solution

Closed

Is it Possible to Receive Spare Monitor Boxes

Hi there!I'm anticipating moving overseas in 3 months. With that, I'd like to bring my two monitors (S2721DGF) with me rather than buying new ones overseas. From my understanding and research, the absolute best way to do this is by using the original boxes they came in which I no longer have. Would

Question

Closed

Order cancelled, help with verification?

I also have problem with order cancelled. Can anyone help me with verification?

Question

Closed

Where to find AW920H Headset Service Tag?

Hi, Where can I find the service tag, serial number or what ever number is needed to apply for warranty for my AW920H Headset?

Question

Official Solution

Closed

I want to claim my Dell MS 116 Mouse Warranty

Hello, I want to claim warranty of my mouse Dell MS 116 Mouse. It's still under warranty. Also, I can't find any service tag for my mouse. How can I proceed?

Question

Closed

Warranty claim for Dell MS116

I want to claim a warranty for the product "Dell MS116 1000Dpi USB Wired Optical Mouse"How do I do it?Can I get some help?I possess all the invoices/bills.

Question

Closed

Poor service, Precision Workstation repair

Having bought a Precision Workstation which was faulty from the onset, subsequently returned for repair I cannot fathom why after 10 days the repair agent is yet again having to order parts to repair the Workstation. I have had no direct contact from anyone and yet again cannot get a satisfactory an

Question

Closed

Dell Account help

I recently have taken over the responsibility for the company I work for on making the IT purchases. I was still utilizing the previous persons account and Dell rewards were still being applied but then the dell rewards and the machines that were being purchased were no longer being added to the acc

Question

Closed

Need help with warranty terms for S3221QS

I am trying to get a S3221QS repaired from my credit card company and they keep saying that Dell wouldn't make such a repair under the 1-year warranty. My monitor has the issue where the bottom bezel starts to peel away from the screen, probably due to the adhesive becoming weak. That kind of repa

Question

Closed

My order is not accepted

Hi, I tried to order a laptop on the Dell website. It let's me configure it, let's me go to the check-out page where i enter my delivery adres and credit card. When i click "Continue" i get an error message saying: "Unfortunatly we are having problems processing your order. Try again." When i try

Question

Closed

Recycling can't get status

I sent in a system to the recycling program, not worth a lot but I figured better than a landfill. I know from FedEx tracking that they received it on May 4. Still no status on the recycle and trying to contact customer care has been completely useless - calling the different 800 numbers suggested g

Question

Official Solution

Closed

Dell product warranty in Russia?

Do Dell still serve the warranty cases in Russia? I would like to buy one of the Alienware monitors but heard a lot about frequent defects. So, my question is will I have a warranty replacement for broken monitor in Russia?

Question

Closed

How do I contact customer support?

I have a recent order and when I checked the tracking it is showing that it was returned, however I never received my order and there are no links to chat with customer care or a phone number to call them. I tried calling 877-275-3355 and 800-624-9896 however whenever I get to order support it just

Question

Closed

Did not receive return shipping label in email

Hi, I want to return my new Dell laptop and after initiating the return request , no shipping label was received in my email. I do not see any option it request a return a label . Called customer support and the automated response system points back to online order support page. Need Help on how to

Question

Closed

Warranty on replaced parts

I recently purchased Inspiron 5420. I was facing multiple issues and some of the parts were replaced by Dell. The laptop is under warranty till jaunary 2024. I want to know whether this warranty is on the new replaced parts also.

Question

Closed

Inspiron trade in without response

Hello, I traded in Inspiron 1440 by fedex which was received by dell on March 7, 2023 but to this date April 20,2023 I have not received an email or notification from dell . Wish there was someone who could look into my matter.

Question

Dell Support Results

No Results found!