Conversation Type :

Published Date :

Lifetime

Category

Most Recent
L

Community Accepted Solution

Inspiron 7790 AIO, 2020, told to try a repair shop in town

I have been dealing with Dell Customer Rep for a month now and my out of warranty service request is not resolved yet. My unit was sent for repair follow an agent request to send it to dell directly. Now they are sending it back because they can't hold the computer because they don't know when the p

Question

My laptop stolen

i bought one dell laptop on 27th August 2023. It has theft it on yesterday (13 Sep) while my travel. If any possible to track it . could you please guide me.

Question

XPS 13 9310, motherboard replacement, 3rd party SSD?

My XPS XPS 13 9310 died several weeks ago. It is stuck on the boot screen. Will DELL need to replace my third party SSD if I send the laptop to DELL to replace motherboard? I tried the hard reset. It did not work. I called Dell support line and was told that it is likely a motherboard issue and I n

Question

Closed

Lost invoice

I bought my laptop under Dell official showroom. I lost my invoice. How can I claim my invoice back?

Question

Dell refusing to replace AW3423DWF monitor after 4 days of ownership

Hi, I recently purchased this monitor for $949.49 and it worked fine for 4 days. At one point I left my PC, came back about 30 minutes later, and woke up my displays from standby. My second monitor woke up fine, but the one in question flickered and then shut off right away. After rebooting my whol

Question

How Can I Stop Automatically Following a Post

Dell Community automatically makes me follow posts. I don't like this - if I want to follow a post, I'll make that decision. I don't see a place where I can stop following a post. How do I do that?

Question

Closed

[SOLVED] S2722QC, Dell EURO support denied exchange

Hi Dell community In January 2022, I bought a S2722QC monitor directly from the Dell website. I connected it via USB-C to my laptop and via HDMI to my desktop. Both worked without any issues. After roughly a year of normal use, the screen started going black for 2-5 seconds once or twice a day

Question

Could not access Private messages to/from Customer Care

Why can't I revisit my past private messages with customer cares? I need this for historical records.

Question

Closed

Refuse to Accept Delivery

I am asking the freight forwarding company to refuse to accept delivery from dell because I am not fully satisfied with the product.   There are no option for this in the return  policy. I am from the philippines but I am using a freight forwarder. Kindly assist so I can refund my cred

Question

Precision 7760, warranty transfer request

I am having a battery problem on my Dell Precision 7760 laptop. The device is currently in Turkey and I request that my warranty be transferred to Turkey so that the battery of the device can be processed under warranty.

Question

Closed

Dell Rewards Refund

I just made a order on dell using my £225.00 of dell rewards that i have saved up, but i messed up my order and had to cancel it. i have seen that the cancelation has gone through but i still don't have my rewards back. i would like to replace my order but i need my rewards to do it. They really sho

Question

Closed

Premium Warranty, doesn't cover motherboard water damage

I have premium warrantee on my laptop. A Dell tech came to my house and took my computer apart. He said there was a sign of water damage to my motherboard that needs replacing. I don't concede it is water damage and I wonder what good an extended premium warrantee is if it doesn't cover computer rep

Question

Closed

Is this a Dell Financial Services related email real?

Hello,  I received this email from an email that does not end in @dell.com but I just wanted to make sure. The email address is  DellAutomatedNotification@digital-delivery.com thank you!

Question

Closed

Large Touchscreen Monitor with Stylus

Does dell make a large touchscreen monitor with a stylus? For example, I use a 43" Dell monitor. I enjoy it, but would like one additional feature, a stylus that writes both on top of the screen and inside an application. As a professoinal accountant, I use accounting software and other applications

Question

Closed

Purchased S2722QC on Facebook marketplace, it's cracked

Hi all, I bought a Dell Monitor S2722QC from a guy on Facebook marketplace. Guy claimed he'd bought it Dell refurb (which seems accurate according to the shipping labels etc on the box and just didn't have a use for it) I made a few mistakes and ignored some red flags. I've generally had good experi

Question

Closed

Sales site cart, cannot remove item once deleted, #2

I had a laptop sleeve in my cart. I deleted it. Instead of disappearing, it became "Dell accessories" with no picture and the same pricing as the sleeve. Now, I can't get rid of it at all. Save for later, new browser, clearing caches, nothing. I even tried to just complete the order and it wouldn't

Question

Closed

Unexpected charge from DMI* DELL SALES & SERVICE on my credit card

10 minutes ago, I received a text notification form my credit card company that I made a $108.24 transaction with DMI* DELL SALES & SERVICE on July 17, 2023 (today) at 5:30 AM ET.I have made no purchases from Dell in over a year. Why is Dell making a charge to my credit card?

Question

Closed

S2422HG, separated from housing, not covered under warranty?

I have a Dell S2422HG curved screen monitor. Recently, the panel started to separate from the housing. According to customer service, this is considered wear and tear and is not covered under the warranty. The monitor is only 2 years old and has been desktop mounted and not moved since the day

Question

Official Solution

Closed

AW2721D, Russian Dell distributor, warranty suspended

Two days ago, my AW2721D monitor showed a vertical blue line. I bought this monitor a few years ago (around 2020, I don't remember exactly, sorry). But its made on December 2020, so the warranty should be active at least until December 2023. The product page of this monitor says it should expire on

Question

Closed

Dell recieved my order but it says payment failed

They recieved my order, took my money, and it says payment failed. Are they still going to ship it?

Question

Dell Support Results

No Results found!