Published Date :

Lifetime

Category

Most Recent
C

Community Accepted Solution

Closed

Order Confirmation

I am not able to find my order on the order status page. I have a Dell Purchase Id number from the email, but have still not received confirmation.  I'm afraid to put in another order.  This was the only place I found to ask questions.  How do I know if there is something wrong?

Question

Official Solution

Closed

Regarding job issues

hi one week back I got this mail I don’t even know whether it’s real or fake but I have paid 10000 for this does it comes or not I don’t know can you please check and let me k know

Question

Closed

Employment Opportunities

I would like to send you a copy of my resume, for potential employment opportunities.  I am looking for a remote position, due to my disability.   Thanks in advance, Bryce M LeBlanc

Question

Official Solution

I want replacement,

I bought this laptop before 2.5 years, within few months I had a lot of problems in my laptop like speaker wasn't working even the screen wasn't working , the laptop was always slow even for watching a YouTube video the laptop hangs. So I complained in the customer care and they came and replaced th

Question

Issues with laptops deliveries

Recently, I bought two laptops from dell and these laptops never deliver to me. when i contact to the customer care service, they said to me that they trust their carrier companies not me because it happened to me three times. They choose the carrier companies and conditions whether to take my signa

Question

Closed

What does "Issue with Support Services" mean?

What does it mean when you go to Dell Support and you enter the service tag and, next to Support Services, there is no green circle with a checkmark followed by information about the service status. Instead there is a red octagon with a horizontal line which seems like a stop sign. Next to that it s

Question

Closed

Fake or not fake

I received an email from hrteam@dellemc.ind.in, which is stating that I need to pay 1000 rupees for documentation in the Zoom meeting technical interview and HR personal interview process, then only I can attend the interview, otherwise not. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1QNAv2hks4azTQ3rSGj62SQhJr

Question

Closed

Is this another recruitment fraud?

Dear Applicant Greetings DELL RECRUITMENT DRIVE For the position of Software Engineer Level 1 Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be

Question

Official Solution

Inspiron 14 5410 2-in1, Laptop got stollen, needing help.

I am from b.komarapalayam namakkal district Tamil nadu india.  My laptop dell Inspiron 14 (service tag removed) is missing from last Sunday. I made a complaint in my nearest police station regarding missing laptop I need you to help me in this regard by telling is there any way to relocate the

Question

Closed

Cannot cancel order

Hi, I placed an order 1 hour ago. I realized that I had the wrong address but my order is not showing up in the order page so I cannot request a cancellation. Can you help me cancel the order before it is shipped?

Question

Closed

Dell service partner?

I want to become a Dell service partner?

Question

Premium Support Plus, include accidental damage?

On a refurbished purchased Aurora R15,  does the Premium Support Plus cover for accidental damage?

Question

Closed

I never got a confirmation email or orders in my profile

I tried to purchase a desktop yesterday, but never got a confirmation email or order on my order status. I do have a purchase ID I was hoping someone could figure out if my order was placed correctly or if i need to reorder

Question

Closed

This is recruitment is real or fake

On 25th September, 2023 I received a mail from oraganiser@ncf2023.com National Career Fair 2023 that is ncf2023 about DELL Software Engineer Level 1 position requirement. I given Aptitude and Technical Assessment exam on ncf2023 in this website on 26th September, 2023. Then, I received another mail

Question

Digital xbox game order still pending

I bought a digital Xbox game over 40 minutes ago and it is still pending. Can I get this fixed.

Question

Requesting a refund, laptop purchased in April

Hi, Please process a refund on the laptop that I purchased in April 2023. I have been calling Dell multiple times and trying to connect with someone who can get to the bottom of this issue. So far, I have been back to square one each time. Each time I called and the bot says to check online. There

Question

Continuous PayPal Authorizations on Cancelled Order

Back in August I was looking to purchase a laptop and made a purchase through guest checkout with PayPal. After a couple days my order was cancelled without explanation. And I was not alerted by phone or email of any cancellations. No junk mail either. Dell Canada should have reached out to me. Thi

Question

Laptop purchased in UK, get repaired in India?

Hi, i bought my laptop in UK. its not been a year yet. can i get it repaired in India?

Question

Official Solution

Closed

Dell sale was an "price error" leading to cancellation at Dell's discretion

Everyone, please be aware of Dell's customer service and consumer approach when it comes to purchases. I placed an order for a Alienware desktop on sale which was then confirmed on Dell's end with a confirmation email to myself. Dell 24 hrs later sends a notification cancelling my order due to a "Pr

Question

How to confirm if a Dell CSR is legitimate employee?

Purchasing a Dell USA from outside of the states. I am liaising with Dell CSRs but they are all Indian. How can I confirm if they are legit? Only way I can make the payment is via a bank wire transfer. I want to make sure that I am sending the money to Dell and not being scammed.

Question

Dell Support Results

No Results found!