Conversation Type :

Published Date :

Lifetime

Category

Most Recent
I

Community Accepted Solution

Pending charge cancelled.

I ordered a monitor a week ago, it was set to deliver 3 days after purchase but got delayed to 16 day shipping. 7 days in (now) my pending charge was put back in my account. I just want you to take my money so I can finally get my monitor. if i have to private message please include how because i ca

Question

Returned new laptop over a week ago, tracking still not received by Dell

I have returned a new laptop for a refund almost over a week ago, but my online status is still saying order not yet delivered to Dell. Surely this is not correct? Can you please advice? Laptop was not what expected, quality was low and battery life was a joke. Surely the delivery would now be deliv

Question

Official Solution

Inspiron 15 3511, screen bezel

I purchased my laptop in 2021. It has only been 2 years since I purchased my dell inspiron 3511 laptop. But within these 2 years my laptop's lcd screen bezel has come out twice. After few months of the purchase the screen's bezel or top panel came out for the first time and since I had warranty I c

Question

x17 R2, out of warranty, transfer to USA

I purchased my Alienware x17 R2 laptop in India, Now I am in the USA for my higher studies and my laptop warranty is over. I want to know the details for renew!

Question

Closed

Disagreement over Restocking Fee

Hello, For background, I am a current owner of an Alienware 17 R5 laptop that I purchased back in 2018. On November 27 2023 I purchased another Alienware gaming laptop through Dell Outlet and received it on December 3rd, which is a really impressive shipping time if I may say so.  Unfortunate

Question

Closed

Asking if this email is scam

Dear Dell Support Team, I hope this email finds you well. My name is Hussein, and I am writing to seek clarification on an email I recently received from the address info.dell.collaboration@gmail.com. The email in question appears to be related to Dell collaboration, and I wanted to verify its authe

Question

Official Solution

Closed

Stolen laptop

Dell latitude model how can you assist me please

Question

Official Solution

Closed

Stolen Laptop

My Dell G5 15 5590 SVC tag <Service Tag Removed> was stolen on 27 May 23.If anyone has received a request for assistance with this laptop, please contact me. <Personal Information Removed>

Question

Closed

This recruitment is real or fake

On 29th November, 2023 I received a mail from oraganiser@ncf2023.in National Career Fair 2023 that is ncf2023 about DELL Software Engineer Level 1 position requirement. I given Aptitude and Technical Assessment exam on ncf2023 in this website on 29th November, 2023. Then, I received another mail fro

Question

Bought new monitor, but it is used?

I purchased a DELL monitor at November 2023. On DELL website, I entered the Service Tag which is printed on the label on the back side of the monitor. Then, on the DELL website is appears that: The warranty expires within 10 months from today. (Warranty should be 3 years.) The monitor alread

Question

Refund and collection

Hello folks, Well, I bought an Alienware AW2724DM and I received a faulty one. The colors were awful and the white was yellowed. Called customer service and they ordered a replacement (the assistant didn’t give me any other option) The replacement arrived 1 week after and it has the same issue. Ov

Question

Closed

Why is SYNE delivery service tracking so horrible?

Recently ordered an Alienware laptop which said on November 21 that the order has been shipped by dell but yet not received in the warehouse by SYNE. I see that this issue has been ongoing for a number of customers and must be resolved by Dell. It is time for customers to get value for money as we s

Question

Closed

Purchase details

My warranty has expired and trying to track the purchase which i bought back in 2019. How i can retrieve the original purchase information to contact the seller.

Question

Closed

U3423WE, three replacements, USB-C fail

Hi I purchased this monitor in April and it was great, I loved it, it works great with MacBook Air, single USB-C and charging and hub so webcam and everything connected with a single cable. One day I plugged it in and got no USB-C Signal from your device. Called Dell and without and checking said

Question

VAT in Scotland on Dell laptops

Hello, everyone. I'm currently considering purchasing a Dell laptop, specifically the XPS 15, and I'd like to understand how much VAT will be charged for delivery to Scotland. Is there a standard VAT rate for laptops in this region, and are there any additional considerations I should be aware of?

Question

I made my order yesterday but I will like to upgrade it

I ordered a monitor yesterday unfortunately I placed the order with and FHD instead of a QHD. There is a way I can change it. I would like to use the black Friday discounts.  

Question

new laptop delivery to Belgium

Dears, I ordered a new laptop on 2 Nov 2023. Status is "Label Created" for several days already. Original delivery estimation date is next week (14-16 Nov 2023). It seems UPS did not receive the package yet so they don't provide an accurate estimation date yet. Is it on track for next week? Thanks

Question

Complaint about monitor service support exchange

I bought a DELL ULTRASHARP U2720QM, recently it is broken. And after self-checking according to official steps, I submitted a service ticket on official website. After discussing with the service support, they promise me to change a refurbished one. But after receiving the replacement, i find they g

Question

Faulty laptop

I *just* got my laptop this summer and have only been using it out of the box since the end of September. It's outside the 30 day return window, but my laptop is incredibly glitchy. I find this unacceptable for a brand new laptop. I'd like to return for a refund please. 

Question

Dell Monitor Registration

Hi, Recently i purchased Dell monitor from Amazon. I want to register. Can anyone direct me to do the same

Question

Dell Support Results

No Results found!