Search

Search Results (1.5K)

Conversation Type :

Published Date :

Lifetime

Category

Most Recent

Official Solution

Urgent Resolution Required: Unfulfilled Promotional Offer and Subsequent Mismanagement

I am reaching out to express my significant dissatisfaction and seek immediate resolution regarding a series of unfulfilled promises and mismanagement by Dell, related to a promotional offer that was explicitly confirmed before my purchase. This matter has been ongoing for over a year, with multiple

Question

Community Accepted Solution

Someone has stolen by laptop dell xps 13

Someone has stolen by laptop dell xps 13 how can track it

Question

AW3225QF, tag status is "Issue with Support Services"

So I ordered a brand new AW3225QF. When I click on my service tag I get the message "Issue with Support Services" and no warranty is shown. Where is the error and who can fix this?

Question

Official Solution

Closed

Potentially suspicious email claiming to be dell with service tag information

Received an email from a Marius C., Global Customer Field Action (GCFA), Dell Technologies Services Product & Engineering from the email address Dell_Quality_WW@dell.com. Email stated that that there is a known issue with my desktop (they gave my exact PC type) and that repair/replacement was r

Question

Closed

Home service after warranty expired?

Hey, I am facing hardware issue in my Dell laptop but my warranty is over now. How can I apply or connect for home service repair?

Question

Dell uses CEVA?

I received a notification from Dell 2 days ago saying my order has shipped. I was provided a FedEx tracking number and it indicates it is shipping via FedEx Priority Overnight.  So far FedEx is not in possession of my package.  I checked on their website and I noticed the package is being

Question

U3223QE, screen cracked, repair options?

The monitor fell off the desk, and the screen is cracked. Could you please let me know how much the repair estimate will be? Thank you!

Question

Where to see hardware specs?

Where do I go on the website to see the stock hardware specs of any given system, both desktops and laptops? For example, how much hard disk space, how much ram, what video, what type of wireless, etc.? thanks

Question

Alienware Gaming Bundle Offer

I've recently bought a laptop which included a "Alienware Gaming Bundle Offer" if a free XBox Controller. I followed the instructions to claim the controller and received a confirmation email. But that's been almost a month and I've had no further information.  What's the turnaround on recei

Question

Closed

How do I get a receipt?

I am trying to get a receipt for a laptop that I purchased in 2023. While it is within the two-year window for the purchase to appear in the order support area of the website, it does not appear there. The chat and phone systems lead me to a never-ending loop of canned choices that lead to the same

Question

Cannot search service tag

Hi, I am going to buy a Dell monitor U2422H from a retailer, but I cannot search for warranty information since I cannot find service tag on Dell website. This makes me a bit nervous. Please help to check.

Question

Regarding lost Latitude 3410

Hi here im Arun Kumar, I have lost my Dell laptop latitude 3410 on 31/01/2024. How can it be traced exact location and it's location history. Please help me to find my device. Thank you

Question

Device Exchange Policy

Hello, I have an Alienware M17 R5 AMD that has been giving me constant problems since September. It has now undergone 4 separate hardware exchanges, with 3 of those repairs happening within 60 days. It is still in warranty. The tech told me that 3 repairs within 60 days merits a device exchange. I

Question

Closed

Dell finance sharing platform

I just want to know whether dell finance sharing platform is real or not. Since lot of people are joining in hope of making money. They claim they have a tie up with Indian bank . Please check whether this mail id is genuine. Official email:  DellFinancial914@gmail.com

Question

Laptop exchange warranty transfer

My Dell laptop has been deemed as "uneconomical" to fix and will be exchanged. I only have 2 weeks of warranty on that laptop remaining. Will the exchanged laptop have no warranty remaining? Or will it have the standard warranty it would have been sold with.

Question

Closed

Missing premium plus warranty and no support !

I have bought a new R16 along with 3 years premium plus support warranty (on my order as 3 years) now looking at my service tag (system was despatched yesterday) I can see I’ve only been given 2 years premium plus. funny thing is I can’t speak to a single person as Everything is shut until Monday i

Question

Return policy

I have had my computer for around a year and half now and have had to send it back 5 times for repairs and replacements. I am a college student and no longer have time for dealing with repairs and trouble shooting. This computer has been incredibly frustrating and the “premium” support I paid for ha

Question

Closed

I can't place an order through DPA!

Can't complete order DPA error message: We're Sorry!We couldn't verify your information. Please make sure it was entered correctly or contact a store associate if the issue continues. Tell me where to go with this problem?There is a phone number where you can call and find out what the problem is

Question

Pension Missing

I left Dell UK a while back. I got a letter stating my pension started a few months ago, but I haven't received anything.  I now have a letter saying my funds were transferred 1 month ago to Willis Towers Watson. This firm has a 1-star rating on Trustpilot with many reports of awful customer s

Question

Closed

Dell does not have part for laptop part replacement

I have a Dell Inspiron 5490, bought around 2.5 years ago in Oman (however I now live in India). My laptop's power button has failed (diagnosed by a Dell authorised service center). It's been over a month, but I'm not able to get it fixed. When I contacted Dell technical support, they say that they d

Question

Dell Support Results

No Results found!