Search Results (1.5K)

Conversation Type :

Published Date :

Lifetime

Category

Most Recent

Community Accepted Solution

Non delivery

I ordered 4 items off Dell on 22/11/22 with a delivery date of 5th December. Having made 18 calls and 12 emails, we still have no idea where our items are or when they will be delivered. The family agreed to all club together this year to buy my son a PC and it is highly unlikely to arrive in time f

Question

I will not buy from Dell again

I borrowed money as i make very little to buy the m15 ryzen edition r5 laptop. my very first ever gaming laptop. it cost me 3k. i even paid for the premium support and accidental insurance. my laptop has not been working for about 3 months now and dell are doing about it they have run through diagno

Question

Inspiron G15 5511, warranty issue

Hi,I purchased a Dell Inspiron G15 5511 laptop with 32GB Ram (single channel) and 2TB SSD. I found out on Dell website the original configuration for this laptop with the service Tag is not matching ( 16GB Ram (dual channel 2*8) and 512GB SSD). So I assume someone opened the laptop and upgrade it?

Question

P2422H, no accidental damage warranty

Recently broke my P2422H screen on accident. Looked into the Dell website to reveal it's under warranty. The basic warranty includes optional assistance for accidental damages. I phoned support only to be told that they no longer do repairs and to buy a new unit. Very disappointing service and

Question

Dell shipping method for Home customers

I am so very disappointed. My Dell G5 laptop was shipped by FedEx . It was shipped in a manner where I must sign and it must be delivered to this address. Like most people I work and I spent almost an hour today on the phone with FedEx trying to get some kind of a confirmation of an approximate time

Question

Closed

XPS 15 9520 stolen by FedEx - Empty box delivered

I ordered a new Dell laptop XPS 15 9520 on December 3, 2022. It was shipped expedited via FedEx with a signature required at delivery. I was notified at 4:03pm on December 14, 2022 that my package was delivered and signed for at 3:57pm. I immediately reached out to my husband who was h

Question

Warranty Validity Overseas

Hi There, I plan to buy three Alienware laptops in the UK but these laptops would be used by people in Singapore. Would the warranty for these laptops be valid in Singapore?? And would I have to buy any special kind of warranty for it to be valid overseas?Thanks in advance for your help. Regards,

Question

Money charged from my credit card.

I bought a DELL Laptop Inspiron and an earbud on November 27. The price was charged to my credit card in full. I was ordering as a guest on the website not via an account. I did not subscribe to anything warranty/monthly fees or anything at all and I see no details about that in my emails/laptop. To

Question

AW3423DW, good luck if shipped through AIT worldwide logistics

Hello everyone, For those of you that order this monitor might have the same unfortunate fate of having it shipped by AIT Worldwide Logistics. Be prepared to experience rudeness and not have any updates even if you chat or call their service station throughout your order. I placed an order on Nov

Question

Official Solution

Dell Financial Services Web Site not responding

Every month for the past 3 months, the Dell Financial Services Web Site does not allow me to log on. All that shows on the website after I put in my credentials is the spinning cursor with the tag "Loading". After a few minutes, the page times out. I can understand issues during certain times, but w

Question

No order confirmation email yet.

I ordered an Alienware M15 R7 Intel Variant with 165Hz panel, 512GB SSD, 16GB RAM, 3060 6GB via Dell website on Friday 8, 2022 at around 10PM. Payment was cleared from my side since it was net banking, plus received Order Acknoledgement email.  However, as of now, the order section shows "Re

Question

6 months Payslip from HR

I am an ex-employee of Dell. Please do share my past 6 months' pay slip from when I was with DELL Thanks

Question

Order delay for XPS

What a difference a year (2021) does not make (2022). I am in the same boat in December 2022. I placed an order with Dell for an XPS computer November 20, 2022. Production start November 22/ Est ship date December 2/ Est delivery December 8.   Now, December 4, 2 days after it was suppose

Question

No one come to collect my broken laptop

Last week My laptop is broken and needed to be collected by collection team. However, It has been a week and there's still no one come to collect it. DPD delivery never contact me and dell staff told they would come everyday this week. They told me they arrange the DPD to come at 2PM today, up to no

Question

Followed Dell Support; 2 orders were made and I need to cancel one

I purchased a 38" ultrawide monitor from Dell a couple days ago. However, because there was a billing and shipping address mismatch, the payment failed to go through. The website told me to contact Dell Support so I gave them a call. The representative said she can help me resolve this by paying thr

Question

Official Solution

How to claim compensation from Dell?

I originally purchased Alienware x15 R1 11 months ago in December 2021. I have been using it until September this year, and there have been four failures in one month. Every time I have experienced door-to-door maintenance which is very important for my daily life. The use of work and life has cause

Question

U4320Q, damaged, repair?

Dear all, I have accidently damaged the screen at the bottom that resulted in multi-colored vertical lines and screen fracture on running from top to bottom of the screen on the RH side. Is there a way to change the screen or a new monitor will be required?   

Question

Official Solution

S2421HN, very minor problem could not be solved

A very, very minor problem could not be solved. I bought a Dell monitor last month. After opening and checking the monitor on the first day, I put it in its box because I needed a large table. 2 weeks later my desk came. The day after I put the monitor on the table, I noticed that the letter L in it

Question

AW3423DW, Amazon EU, registration and warranty

Hello, I bought AW3423DW directly from Amazon EU (Sold and dispatched by Amazon). Created a new Dell account and registered the AW3423DW under my name using its Service Tag. The problem is that the warranty start date is one month earlier than my purchase date. Also the country is set to Spain inst

Question

Expected delivery time is like 2.5 months

I ordered a new laptop and it says that the expected delivery time is like 2.5 months? Why is that?

Question

Dell Support Results

No Results found!