Search Results (3.4K)

Conversation Type :

Published Date :

Lifetime

Category

Most Recent

Community Accepted Solution

S2718HN, vertical blue line

Good morning, I have a 27" Dell monitor, year around 2018. Suddenly the blue line appeared on my screen. I have tried anything but unscrew it on order to fix it. Is there something I am missing? What should I do?  Thank you in advance. Kind regards,  Bill G

Question

S2422HZ, Huawei MateBook 16, flickering

So I bought myself this S2422HZ and it works fine via HDMI and USB-C (Camera and Audio). I wanted to use only one single cable though. 1. Test was with my Laptop Huawei MateBook 16 (2021 model, USB-C 3.2 should be supported via the charging port). HDMI: Works fineCamera + Audio via USB-C (cable th

Question

Some way of telling what monitor I own?

I have three monitors that the center one died. I cannot tell what it is and it only has a Serial Number and no model number. It is a 2013 monitor and it has no other description because of the year. I need to replace the broken monitor to have 5760x1080. My unknown model monitors are full

Question

SE2722H, not working with S2722DC

Hello - I have been successfully using my S2722DC (monitor with inbuilt dock) for sometime. I would like to add a second monitor to the set up and have purchased a SE2722H. I cannot get the second monitor to be connected or recognized. I am using HDMI cord to connect between monitors. SE2722H works

Question

S2722QC, PS4 connection?

I'm not very computer savvy, so this may be a silly question, but is it possible to connect a PS to a S2722QC monitor? I tried connecting with an HDMI cable, however, the S2722QC failed to recognize any input signal. Not sure if it's relevant, but I typically use my M1, 2020 MacBook Air with my S27

Question

Official Solution

Closed

WB7022 webcam, iMac, DDPM won't install

I have a WB7022C webcam, just got it. Trying to install the DDPM. The drive downloads, runs, and then says it's not compatible with this device. Is there a version of the DDPM that will work with iMac 2017 for the WB7022C webcam? I've tried calling tech support, but after 30-40 minutes of hold and t

Question

U2723QE, cannot USB Switch when PIP/PBP is enabled

I have connected 2 laptops into my Dell U2723QE monitor and downloaded DDM (Dell Display Manager) 2.1 on both. I should be able to use the U2723QE built-in KVM switch. However, when in PIP/PBP mode (as required), I get the error "USB switch function is only available when PIP/PBP function is enabled

Question

P2422H, connectivity, cable, Latitude 5520

I have a similar issue. I bought a P2422H and Latitude 5520 directly from Dell. The cables that came with the P2422H are a DP and a USB. Unfortunately, the Latitude 5520 does not have a DP port. So I guess I need to go buy an HDMI cable? I hope that works.

Question

P2723QE, flickering, macOS apple M1 Pro, ventura

Hello, I'm a macOS ventura, m1 macbook pro user. I am having screen flickering problem. Different support records for this mention a user's solution shown below. One macOS user posted this workaround =* Enter the P2723QE Menu OSD* Go to Display* Change USB-C Prioritization to High Resolution* Go to

Question

DDM 2.0, easy arrange resizes windows that have fixed sizes

This is on version 2.0.0.138 and 2.0.0.135. Ideally, DDM would identify windows that aren't resizable by the user and then not show the easy arrange layouts on the screen. One way to reproduce is to close a document that has unsaved changes and move the dialog box to an easy arrange tile.

Question

U2722DE, U2722D, DP MST 1.4, HBR3, three monitors

Hi - I'm trying to daisy chain 3 monitors (via DP). I cannot get full QHD resolution on all 3 monitors via setup #1 below (daisy chain). I can get full QHD on 3 monitors via setup #2 below (part daisy chain) Monitors 1 & 2 = U2722DE, and Monitor 3 = U2722D. All monitors are QHD (2560x1440 @ 60h

Question

Official Solution

S2722DZ, webcam only detected when partially or fully closed

S2722DZ webcam is only detected when partially or fully closed: The webcam is not detected at all once it is fully opened: It appears there is a switch or sensor that is supposed to turn off the webcam when it is closed. But for some reason it is working the wrong way around, i.e. it is turning o

Question

S2722DGM, color issue in some application

In some applications, the green and blue are more saturated/accentuated than normal. When trying to take a screenshot of the issue, in paint it is looking fine but in the application itself it is looking wrong. I saw this issue for now on Chrome and Discord but in games it does not appear. I have al

Question

D2719HGF, power button locked

I purchased 3 of these monitors some time back. I recently mounted 3 of them onto a 3 arm stand. Somehow on one of them, the power button is locked. I've tried every single thing I could find on the internet to unlock this monitor's power button but the documentation on this specific model is poor a

Question

U4320Q, DDM command line, PBP values?

Hi, does anyone know how I can get possible values for ddm.exe /SetPxPModeoptions? I found in the readme.txt: ddm.exe /SetPxPMode Quad DP1 HDMI2 HDMI1 DP2   But what about others?    Thanks!

Question

U4919DW, macOS DDPM 1.0.2.0019 not working

Hey Guys, let's start with the Specs: Hardware: MacBook Pro (2021, M1 Pro) OS: macOS Monterey 12.6 Display: Dell U4919DW Display Firmware: M2B907 DDPM Version: DDPMv1.0.2.0019 The MacBook Pro and the Dell are connected via USB C. Software should be up to date. The DDPM is displayed

Question

U3821DW, OWC Thunderbolt Dock, Mac M1 issues

I have two M1 Macs (one Pro, one Air), which I want to connect to my U3821DW. I have installed the drivers available on the site, as well as the firmware updates, and restarted both laptops. I'm trying to connect the Pro through my OWC Thunderbolt dock using the USB-C, mainly because that is wha

Question

U3421WE, MacBook, intermittently goes black

I have a Dell U3421WE monitor connected via the USB-C cable supplied by Dell to my MacBook Pro (using macOS Ventura 13.1). Every now and again the screen goes black/blank and comes back again. I have set the speakers in the U3421WE to be the default output sound device and sometimes I notice wh

Question

S2722QC, Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Yoga, no video

I have a Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Yoga Gen 7 laptop with a Thunderbolt 4/USB-C port and a Dell S2722QC monitor. I am trying to use one usb-c cable to connect the monitor, power, and peripherals (data). Power and data are working, but the display is not. I've read posts about cables, and I replaced the del

Question

S2721DGF, G-Sync over HDMI?

Having owned a Dell S2721DGFA monitor for several months and being very satisfied with it, I decided to buy another one since I need a second monitor. However, since I have only one DisplayPort output on my graphics card, I connected the new monitor through HDMI and now when I visit Nvidia Control

Question

Dell Support Results

No Results found!