Search Results (3.4K)

Conversation Type :

Published Date :

Lifetime

Category

Most Recent

Community Accepted Solution

U4021QW, KVM OSX setup is wrong

MacBook Pro m1 max is primary computer. PC desktop is secondary computer. Mac is connected to monitor via thunderbolt only.  PC is connected via DP and USB-B.    When setting up KVM on Mac, I get this window. Which only gives USB-B option only for data. Which isn't even req

Question

Closed

Daisy chain U2723QE and U2720Q from MacBook Pro

I have a MacBook Pro and a Dell U2720Q. I'm wondering if I can daisy chain the U2720Q to the U2723QE through a USB-C to USB-C cable since I'm planning to buy the U2723QE?

Question

U4021QW, no sound from the built-in speakers

Hi there, I hope somebody can help me out on the issue. The U4021QW is only a week old, I love everything about it. Just this morning when I started it, I noticed there is no sound coming from the speakers. I have checked the connection, reinstalled the drivers, checked the control panel settings,

Question

U2723QE, slow to wake?

My U2723QE (Rev A02) is slow to turn back on after it powers down due to idleness. It takes about 5 full seconds whereas my old Ultrasharp took 1. My desktop PC never hibernates, I am talking strictly about Window's "Power monitor off after 5 minutes" feature. I am not charging any USB devices and i

Question

Official Solution

U2723QE, MacBook Pro, USB ports not working?

I have a similar issue with my system.Looks like ports #9/10/11/12/ receive no power and no device is showing up on my Mac until I connect something to port #14. I'm testing this with a wired USB-A keyboard and a USB-stick, both working if connected to port #5.My setup is the following: - Dell U27

Question

U2419H, flickering around the edges, plus another problem

Greetings, Like other users with the same problem pointed here and others on this forum, I've had the flickering problem around the edges on my Dell U2419H. I've tried everything the other users have and nothing has helped. -SVC Tag: -S/N: CN-0K0XJ8-WSL00-9CB-BVLW A06 The monitor was purchase

Question

S2422HG, driver question

Hi, I have Dell 24 Curved Gaming Monitor S2422HG and I'm not sure if I need to download driver 'DELL_S2422HG-MONITOR_A00-00_DRVR_GH0JM' which is version 'A00-00, A00-00'. I use Windows 11 Pro x64 with DP connection to my dedicated AMD GPU? For now, Windows installed driver with version 1.

Question

Closed

G3223D, yellow tint on the left, crackling frame

Hi Dell community! I am a Dell fanboy. Have the Dell 2209, 2709 monitors and Dell XPS 15 2020 laptop, great products, thank you! I've just ordered new Dell G3223D monitor, out of the box: It has a yellow tint on the left side, while the color temperature is colder on the right side of the scre

Question

Two identical monitors, a MDS19 monitor stand and a dock mount

I have two S2421HN monitors attached to a MDS19 monitor stand. I also have two P2720DC monitors also on a MDS19 stand. My question is if I can use the docking Station mounting kit to mount my WD19TBS dock behind a monitor on each of the stands? Specifically, will the thickness of the mounting kit s

Question

Closed

U2721DE, DDM 2.1, enable inactive functions

Dear all,I just installed an UltraSharp U2721DE monitor. I also installed Display Manager vs 2.1.0 (Jan 2023). As I tried to change brightness via the display manager it shows this text "Please check the online user guide to find out how to enable the inactive functions". I did search DELL support a

Question

P3421W, Latitude 5420, Windows having USB Hub failure

I am using Latitude 5420 with a USB-C connection to my P3421W monitor. Windows 10 very frequently has USB Hub failure. My USB mouse keyboard and my USB SoundBlaster X4 always not working after Windows indicated USB Hub failure. I have to turn off the monitor for 3 seconds and turn it back on again.

Question

U2410, not LED, no built-in speakers

Hey, I bought this U2410 as second hand. It's A05. It is good but but I wanted and LED monitor. Shopkeeper says this same video Dell U2410 monitor which I have is same this but after buy it's an LCD monitor? But now I can see it's LCD not LED. LCD monitors are useless for me and also my demand for b

Question

UP3017, DP MST functionality

I have an Optiplex 5060 PC at work which has (2) DisplayPorts. I have a (2) Dell UP3017s as my main working monitors and they are connected to each of the (2) DisplayPorts on the PC. I want to add a 3rd monitor into my workflow and being in a secured environment, I have very few options. I am aware

Question

UP2715K, Nvidia Quadro GP100, Windows 11, 5K not working

I have a UP2715K monitor connected to an Nvidia Quadro GP100 graphics card running on running on windows 11 (Microsoft Windows 11 Pro for Workstations, Version 10.0.22000). My problem is that I cannot access the 5K resolution when I connect two DP cables to my card, it only allows me to select 4K. I

Question

U2312HM, bad colors and "net" at one side

I have something like discoloration at the right side of the screen (U2312HM) and something like "net" compared to the right side. Did the screen gone bad? Is there any fix? Its a little difficult to capture in the video but i believe its visible. Here is the link:  https://drive.google.com/fi

Question

U4320Q, Mac Studio M1 Max, HDMI, DDPM broken again

Same issue here. New Max Studio M1 Max (macOS 13.2 Ventura) and all DDPM 1.1.0.0033 and 1.1.0.0034 Update menu options are greyed out except for Easy Arrange.

Question

P2417H, cannot set full HD resolution in games

In games I can only set the resolution to max 1600x800, even though my native resolution is 1920x1080 (and this is what my monitor is set to in Windows). I have tried everything, setting it manually in config, different Intel settings etc. Nothing helped. I tested another monitor to verify

Question

Uninstall Older version of Dell Display Manager

We recently upgraded our fleet of a mix of Latitude, OptiPlex and Precision to Dell Display Manager 2.0 and recently up to 2.1.0.45. So many users are complaining that it keeps asking to uninstall the older version of DDM. "please uninstall your older version of dell display manager" An older ver

Question

S2421HS, WD19S dock, DP not working?

I recently purchased a Dell S2421HS monitor to be used as a new second monitor for two Dell Laptops. I use a Dell Latitude 5400 laptop for work and a Dell Precision 3560 laptop for myself. When I use one of my laptops, they are connected to the monitors using a Dell WD19S docking station with the mo

Question

P2419H, AC511M, digital TV tuner no sound

Hi folks, A week ago I thought, let's make use of a digital TV tuner, a Dell P2419H monitor and a brand new Dell AC511M Soundbar. The digital TV tuner is connected to the P2419H with an HDMI cable and I can watch TV on the P2419H. Initially I connected the Dell Soundbar to a free USB port on the P

Question

Dell Support Results

No Results found!