Published Date :

Lifetime

Category

Most Recent
J

Community Accepted Solution

Closed

U2722DE, doesn't power on after firmware update

I have a 4-month-old Dell UltraSharp 27 USB-C Hub Monitor - U2722DE. Today (4/10/2023), my Windows 11 popped up a box suggesting I should update the U2722DE display manager, firmware, etc. I went ahead and updated all.  After a couple of minutes, it finished updating the firmware, and the monitor po

Question

Official Solution

Closed

Dual C2722DE can't do 1440 ?

We have 40 sets of C2722DE dual screens setup. USB C connects to the laptop, display port links the two monitors. All monitors are on firmware MT109. Some desks can run both at 2560 X 1440. A handful can only do 2560 X 1440 and second screen 1080 max The most we've managed is to swap which scre

Question

Closed

S3222HG, can't get into OSD menu?

Hello,I'm trying to get into the OSD menu of my S3222HG and I just can't. Every button on the back panel just brings up the input source selection, pictured below. From there, I can't back out to any other menu. I can navigate and select an input source, but that's it. Every button otherwise either

Question

Official Solution

Closed

P3223QE, fully support MacBook Pro M1?

I wish to purchase a monitor with USB-C connection for graphics and USB hub to connect 3rd party devices to the Mac via the USB on the monitor.  But I've read in the forum that the P3222QE doesn't support Mac fully, but what about P3223QE? Can't find any documentations as to limitations on OS, so I'

Question

Official Solution

Closed

U2723QE, U4919DW, daisy chain only data?

Daisy Chain of Dell Monitors. I have a Dell U2723QE and a Dell U4919DW that I run together, mostly for video editing. The U2723QE is connected to the computer via HDMI (Picture and Audio) and a USB-C cable (Data).  The U4919DW is connected to the computer via the Display Port.  These are each driven

Question

Official Solution

Closed

U2719DC, what is the degree of polarizer film?

Hello everyone, I have issues with the polarizer film of U2719DC. I want ask what is degree of polarizing of my monitor. Many thanks.

Question

Closed

S2721DGFA, turns off and on by itself at random times

Hello, I have had this monitor for 8 months. For the past month it started turning off and on by itself while using the computer, especially when I'm gaming to a point where it becomes unusable. Also when the screen turns off, the blue light behind the monitor is blinking every second. Sometimes the

Question

Official Solution

G2722HS, a quick way to change Input Source?

I can change Input Source via OSD. Just wondered if there was a quicker way?

Question

P3421W, Amazon purchased, refurbished?

I bought P3421W on Amazon. It was sold as new one, but I suspect that it's a refurbished monitor. The factory seal on the box was broken. When I added the P3421W to my account, it showed up as being sold a year ago.How can I find out the history of this P3421W? Is it refurbished, is it used one?Note

Question

U2422HE + U2422H + two PC

Hi I consider this combination. Two PC connected to monitor U2422HE and to this monitor is connected another one U2422H (simpler model) through MKS(Daisy chain). Will this combination work? KVM switch in U2422HE won't have problem with 2 monitors and switch them both?

Question

U2723QE, bubbles on screen film

Bubbles like on the edge of new UltraSharp monitors, is this the anti-glare film? Local Dell support advises peeling it off, but this doesn't seem like the packaging protective film, which is tightly attached to the U2723QE. Can someone tell me if this is the defect? Or required to peel off? Thank

Question

Closed

U3223QZ, microphone stops working

< Different monitor model. Started your own thread. DELL-Admin>I have somewhat similar issue with my new shiny U3223QZ. Even though audio output works without problems so far, the microphone stops to work every now and then randomly. Zoom is very good at noticing it by the way. I guess seeing

Question

U2417H, use HDMI to DP conversion to enable MST function?

My laptop has only a HDMI out port. Can I use a HDMI to DP conversion to my U2417H monitor to enable U2417H MST function? Laptop HDMI out -> HDMI to DP conversion -> U2417H DP in -> enable MST -> U2417H DP out -> other monitor

Question

P3421W, when will macOS DDPM be made?

Hi all, I am wondering if the DDPM will be ever available for the P Series on macOS or do I really need to buy another one? I mean if this is not planned, I want to understand what the reason is.  Thank you! Sunguralp

Question

Closed

S2421HGF, white spots

Been using this monitor for a month now, Dell S2421HGF 24' 144Hz. There was a small white spot few days ago but I ignored it thinking it was a backlight bleed. It grew in size after a few days. There has not been a single physical damage to the monitor. What is the problem here? Is this normal and w

Question

S3221QS, Mac Studio M1, flickers when scrolling

As soon as I connected my screens (I have two of the same), I found that when I scroll up and down on particular sites, I get vertical lines and a flashing happening on the screen that I'm scrolling on. I played around with the refresh rate, which only made it worse (Changed from 60 to 50), and then

Question

S2722QC, no video on USB-C from Mac mini M2 TB

I have a new Mac mini M2. I also have a Windows PC. Two displays. U3219Q and S2722QC. No issues with the U3219Q, whatsoever. PC connects to U3219Q DisplayPort, and S2722QC HDMI1, this works great. Mac mini M2 uses HDMI to connect to the U3219Q and Thunderbolt to the S2722QC. HDMI works fine, Thu

Question

U4021QW, KVM OSX setup is wrong

MacBook Pro m1 max is primary computer. PC desktop is secondary computer. Mac is connected to monitor via thunderbolt only.  PC is connected via DP and USB-B.    When setting up KVM on Mac, I get this window. Which only gives USB-B option only for data. Which isn't even req

Question

Closed

Daisy chain U2723QE and U2720Q from MacBook Pro

I have a MacBook Pro and a Dell U2720Q. I'm wondering if I can daisy chain the U2720Q to the U2723QE through a USB-C to USB-C cable since I'm planning to buy the U2723QE?

Question

U4021QW, no sound from the built-in speakers

Hi there, I hope somebody can help me out on the issue. The U4021QW is only a week old, I love everything about it. Just this morning when I started it, I noticed there is no sound coming from the speakers. I have checked the connection, reinstalled the drivers, checked the control panel settings,

Question

Dell Support Results

No Results found!