Conversation Type :

Published Date :

Lifetime

Category

Most Recent
F

Community Accepted Solution

MacBook, CalDigit TS4, U4021QW ports on not responding

I've just replaced my dock with a new, more powerful one (CalDigit TS4 Thunderbolt 4 Dock - 18 Ports, 98W Charging, 3x Thunderbolt 4 40Gb/s, 5 x USB-A, 3 x USB-C (10Gb/s), 2.5GbE, Single 8K or Dual 6K 60Hz Displays, Mac, PC, Chrome Compatible with 0.8m Cable) to my M1 Max MacBook Pro 16" (macOS 13.5

Question

U2713HM, Windows 10, DDM, please connect a supported Dell monitor

I have installed DDM 2.1.1.36 on my XPS 15 9560 laptop but it asks me to connect a supported Dell monitor. My laptop is connected to a single U2713HM monitor via: USB-C to DP cable USB-A to USB-B upstream cable OSD shows DDC/CI is enabled. Even if I disconnect the monitor, the same me

Question

Closed

U2723QE, MacBook Pro, horizontal lines

I just bought a U2723QE to use with my MacBook Pro. As soon as I connected it to the laptop I could see horizontal lines, especially in gray backgrounds. I tried factory reset and running diagnostics, but the problem persists. I also tried connecting it via HDMI and via USB-C with different cable an

Question

Closed

G3223D, firmware M3C102 not detecting monitor, #2

Hello, the firmware updater is not working currently again.

Question

Official Solution

Closed

UP2720Q, new firmware M2B107?

I can't see any details about the firmware download M2B107 for the UP2720Q monitor? Is it worth upgrading? Thanks

Question

U2723QE, DDPM, Command Line (CLI) syntax, PBP Mode?

Hi everyone! Recently got a U2723QE and was excited to use the CLI to switch some monitor states. I'm finding some commands work, some do not. I'm wondering if syntax is an issue. The documentation is as follows: /Applications/DDPM/DDPM /1:WritePxPMode Off This turns the current PiP off. I

Question

Official Solution

Closed

Fixing "No USB C Signal" error, U2722DE (and other) monitors

PSA on a problem I solved after spending hours trying to figure it out Short version: Not all USB-C cables are the same. If you replace the short (3 ft or less) cable that comes with the monitor and get this error, it is likely because you are using a standard USB-C cable which doesn't support Displ

Question

Closed

U2722DE, doesn't power on after (failed) firmware update

I have a brand new Dell UltraSharp 27 USB-C Hub U2722DE. Dell support showed that the U2722DE firmware could be updated (to M3T107). The firmware update failed and I found that the monitor powered off by itself but will not power on. I unplugged everything (video, USB, etc.), changed the power cord,

Question

Closed

U4919DW, DDPM fails on macOS Ventura 13.4

Fails on last step of installation similar to this.

Question

Closed

U2417H, not connecting to Latitude 5420

I am facing troubles to get the monitor Dell U2417H connected to the Laptop Dell since three days ago. The monitor displays a message saying No HDMI/MHL Cable. I changed the HDMI cable but it did not work and I also tried with a D-Port and it did not work either. I tried to set the auto mode but I c

Question

Official Solution

Closed

I need the manufacturing date

I need to know the built date

Question

Closed

U2720Q, MacBook, no USB-C from your device, #2

My U2720Q stopped accepting a signal from my USB-C port of my Mac. The MacBook still gets power from the U2720Q. But there is no video signal. I have tried both USB-C ports on the U2720Q and all three USB-C ports on the MacBook. I have also tried replacing the USB-C cable and it still does not work.

Question

Official Solution

Closed

SE2419HR, how to download part list?

I want to find and by some parts for Dell SE2419HR monitor. I had search on internet and I was not able to find part book for Dell SE2419HR. How can I order those parts?

Question

Official Solution

Closed

U2419H, went out then pink horizontal stripes appear

U2419H went out then pink horizontal stripes appear and orange glow inside. The warranty has expired so I can`t exchange it. The problem stays even if the monitor is connected only to the power cord so it`s definitely not a computer or graphics card problem.

Question

Closed

U2723QE, U2520DR, MacBook Pro, daisy chain

I am going to buy a new U2723QE. I would like to use daisy chain with my current U2520DR via USB-C (Video + data, up to 90W power delivery)And connect to my MacBook Pro 14" 2021 via USB-C Thunderbolt 4. Could anyone confirm that this will work or not? So I could confidently to persuade my wife to ow

Question

Official Solution

Closed

U4320Q, no accidental damage after sales support

I have just bought a new Dell U4320Q 43" monitor as I managed to make a tiny crack in the previous monitor screen, which deemed the screen unfunctional. I have tried everywhere to get the old monitor fixed but cannot find anyone in Singapore who is prepared to undertake the work. I am happy to pay f

Question

Closed

P2723DE, Ethernet disconnecting through USB-C

Greetings I have encountered a problem with ethernet. I own Dell P2723DE and OMEN Laptop 15-en1024no. Everything to my knowledge updated and all necessary software and drivers installed. Even tried changing ethernet adapter settings but no luck. I only use USB-C to connect monitor to the laptop and

Question

Closed

U2913WM, firmware is not compliant

Suddenly Dell Display Manager displays an error message to the effect that firmware is not compliant with software requirements and error code 0xC0262584. I have searched the Dell sites but found nothing helpful. I can find no firmware update for this monitor. Apparently Dell has never released one.

Question

Official Solution

Closed

U2419, flickering part of the screen with a dark line

these issues occurred suddenly at the same time a few days ago and remain, and makes the monitor unusable. Only regular usage and I didn't do anything to it before that. I disconnected all cables and then restarted the monitor multiple times, and it doesn't help. Could anyone have ideas on this issu

Question

Official Solution

Closed

C3422WE, M2T112 firmware issue

C3422WE have updated to M2T112 just in the last week released. however, after updating, the monitor flicks on and off when coming out of sleep, webcam and mic doesn't work and not detected, microphone button on the front of monitor is always lit up red. no buttons on the front for teams works anymor

Question

Dell Support Results

No Results found!