Search Results (3.4K)

Conversation Type :

Published Date :

Lifetime

Category

Most Recent

Community Accepted Solution

P2418HT, touch click event does not work

When I touch the screen like a mouse click, it seems to behave as if I did a double click. I press a toggle button for example to turn a switch on or off and it completes the full cycle of on then off instead of on only. Any ideas of why a single touch behaves like I'm touch something two times? Th

Question

Closed

U3223QE, PBP Auto KVM not working

Hi all, There seems to be a function to use your mouse in both screens when having PBP turned on. For me this is not working. I always have to use hotkeys to switch keyboard and mouse, which is very annoying. How can I fix this? Is it necessary to use specific USB ports? Regards

Question

U2723QE, Speakerphone SP3022, Mac Studio issues

Having issues using my new speaker. It seems to work fine but when I open Microsoft Teams the speaker stops working, sound preferences freezes up. Is there a way to make this work seamlessly with my Mac Studio?

Question

U4919DW, no OSD, blank screen, #2

I have the same problem too. Does anyone know how to resolve this? Thanks!

Question

U2723QE, small smudge inside screen

Hi!I recently bought the U2723QE (1 month ago today). After a bit of work, I noticed this strange dot in the middle of the screen. It seemed like a small smudge so I tried to clean it, but it is inside. It's visible on lighter colors. The U2723QE wasn't used for week (holiday season) and I've ran di

Question

S2422HZ, will not display Menu OSD

S2422HZ stopped working or at least reading USB-C. I cannot Factory Reset because it also isn't letting me access the OSD. Any ideas?

Question

U2422HE, not recognized by ASUS Chromebook C434T

Hi, My Dell U2422HE is not recognized as external monitor when connected via USB-C upstream port to ASUS Chromebook C434T (UHD Graphics 615) running latest ChromeOS 108.0.5359.75. I am sure the problem is with the monitor because: This U2422HE monitor works fine with another notebook (HP Zbook

Question

Closed

U4919DW, macOS Ventura not working

In safe mode, it worked. I deleted all pre-login items and apps from macOS. But in normal startup, the U4919DW gives a pixel image regardless if I change the resolution. I have another Dell monitor which is P series 24" and it worked in normal startup of the same laptop. Only the Dell U4919DW cannot

Question

Closed

P2418HT, Windows 11, Touch screen not working, FIXED

There is a way to get the Touch screen to work on Windows 11, this worked for me. 1. Open Device Manager on the pc and select the Human Interface Devices. 2. Disable the HID-compliant touch screen and YES when prompted. 3. Enable the HID

Question

Closed

S3222DGM, color calibration

I always like to calibrate settings in my monitors to a get a better picture. Usually pretty straight forward but following the custom color suggestions from Tom's Hardware for this monitor I'm a little confused. They used these settings = Picture Mode Custom Color Brigh

Question

Closed

G3223D, doesn't produce any sound

Hello. I've just received my new monitor and no matter what I do, no sound is coming through regardless of what settings are being used, what ports are being used, and what troubleshooting that I've done. I've changed over from a S2721H to my G3223D which as it stands has been an absolute annoyanc

Question

S2716DG, refresh rate capped at 120Hz

Hey all, I’m running an AMD RX 7900 XTX, and it's working great. The only issue I'm having is that my S2716DG is only running at 120Hz, when it should be 144Hz. It was previously working at 144Hz with my Nvidia GPU. My monitor is a Dell S2716DG which is a G-Sync monitor. I understand G-Sync won't w

Question

DDPM, input switch key not working

I have three different operating system computers connected to my U4919DW:#1 Mac Mini#2 Ubuntu#3 Windows I frequently switch between #1 Mac Mini and #2 Ubuntu. So I downloaded DDPM for macOS on my Mac Mini and tried to set up the "Input switch shortcut key". When on the Mac Mini, the shortcut key w

Question

Closed

G3223Q, Windows says not HDR capable?

What to do there, Windows 11 reports HDR not compatible, dxdiag does! I have tried desktop and other smartHDR mores, help!

Question

S3221QS, flickers only connected to DisplayPort

Hello all, I recently purchased a Dell S3221QS monitor that flickers only when my laptop is connected to the DisplayPort and only when a graphics application is running the foreground such as Stellarium.   I disabled DDC/CI but that did not fix the issue. I also uninstalled the Dell app that

Question

Official Solution

Monitor model lookup with serial number?

Hi, I am trying to figure out what model my Dell monitor is. The serial number is: CN0MMK39728725B3CP9IA00 Thanks

Question

S2722QC, speaker cracks when use with MacBook Air M1

Hello all, I just purchased new Dell S2722QC today. All is good except that I can't play any media with the speaker of the S2722QC. I am connecting my MacBook Air M1 and the S2722QC through USB-C. Whenever I play any media, either on YouTube or on my MacBook Air M1, the sound from the speaker crack

Question

DDM 2.0.0.138, side by side windows overlap

Description: Tiling three same-sized windows (layout c) across results in an overlap between the middle and right windows. The same occurs when using the six-window layout (layout d), and also with three windows stacked vertically (layout b), but not with layout a. This is happens with bo

Question

U3821DW, changing primary monitor

I have a U3821DW (LOVE IT!) with my work laptop connected via USB-C and my personal desktop connected via DP. As long as it's plugged in, the laptop seems to always be primary. I don't recall setting it this way, but it's annoying to sit down and want to use my desktop and have to first log into my

Question

Official Solution

Closed

U2412M, supported by Windows 11?

I have been running an XPS 8500 with Windows 7 and U2412M monitor for ten years. Finally looking at at new desktop and they all run Windows 11. There is no Windows 11 driver listed on the U2412M drivers page. Just looking to confirm that I won't be able to run the U2412M with Windows 11?  

Question

Dell Support Results

No Results found!