Search Results (1.8K)

Conversation Type :

Published Date :

Lifetime

Category

Most Recent

Community Accepted Solution

Area-51 FX light does not turn on after replacing msi motherboard

Hello, I recently found area-51 r2, a third-party brand motherboard. After seeing the post that the replacement was successful, I decided to try it. In conclusion, it is only half successful. I replaced msi's b550 mag motherboard and amd's 5800x3d CPU,and the parts were recognized andoperated There

Question

Aurora R12, AWCC Software update, no boot

AWCC (Alienware Command Center) - Just got back from vacation and PC had a message that the optimization hadn't been performed in ~270 ish days and I should optimize. It went through the checks, including identifying 5 software upgrades that should be carried out including the AWCC and a bios u

Question

Aurora R12, AWCC update not compatible with Windows 11 11253

Alienware unexpected error AWCC (Alienware Command Center) Update not compatible with the latest build and will not be installed as it can't write to files in folders, so it terminates before the Application is complete. The workaround is to turn off your ransomware in Windows 11 build 2

Question

Official Solution

AW2723DF, random black screen

Hello. My problem with the AW2723DF is that the picture randomly goes off and the screen turns black, then after 1 or 2 seconds, the picture comes back. I have three AW2723DF with this issue, and it happens with each one of them. Look at: https://youtu.be/wqQC7A56kRA https://www.youtube.com/sho

Question

Aurora R7, air to water cooling

Good evening, id like to ask a question regarding cooling. I wish to move from stock cooler on R7 to a Watercooler,. Ive read a number of posts asking the same but quite old posts, Tech changes so fast and i wondered is there a watercooler available in 2023 that would fit, and with a fixed rpm fan

Question

Aurora R7, AMD Radeon 7970 Dual-X

Hi all I just got the Aurora R7 second hand, it came with the standard i5 8400, 8gb DDR4, GTX 1060. I pulled my AMD Radeon 7970 Dual-X oc ed from my old desktop and fitted it in the Aurora R7. At first it worked but now I get no picture at boot to access bios. I run Windows 10 and macOS Catalina

Question

Aurora R10, ram upgrade?

Hi, I'm looking if someone could tell me the type of ram I should buy for my Alienware Aurora R10 Ryzen Edition? I'm running the stock 16GB and I'd like to upgrade to at least 32GB. If anyone could tell me the proper ram to buy, that would be awesome. Factor Required: DIMM

Question

Aurora R7, turn on an off immediately, cannot see the bios screen

Hey guys, I was trying to install i3-9100 CPU into my aurora r7.I made a mistake and did not check the supported cpu list, Some reason I was assuming it will work just fine.Anyways, after installing the CPU, When I push on the power button, the computer turns on and off immediately.After

Question

Aurora R9, pre-boot error 2000:0716

Hello, my Aurora R9 I bought a few years back just started having this little pre boot error I've never seen before. It's error 2000-0716 and says there's an error with my power cables. Once I hit continue I enter windows with no problem. I've seen a post a few years back but no real answ

Question

Aurora R12, wont accept 3600 ram upgrade.

I have an Aurora R-12 that came factory with 16gb Ram (single stick DDR4) The machine is supposed to go up to 128gb of ram. I purchased 128gb Ripjaw DDR4 3600 (4X32) and after installing it, the machine wont fire up. It flashes orange, Red then goes to the normal light blue. But will not start. I ha

Question

Closed

AW610M, LEDs stopped working after 2 days?

Otherwise, the mouse works fine.  Easy to adjust speed using that button behind the wheel. Keyboard LEDs work fine but it seems the mouse ones burned out.  Uninstalled and re-installed the control center. Tried another computer. Wish it was the keyboard that went out because I would rather have the

Question

Closed

Aurora R15, vibration sound

Hello there, I have a brand new Alienware Aurora R15 desktop with a RTX 4090. It has recently started having this vibration sound that I cant seem to find and diagnose myself. I have checked all the fans (nothing is touching). Also unplugged each one to see if it went away. I have checked the GPU a

Question

Aurora R13, unstable FPS issue

Hello, I recently got this Aurora R13 as a gift, and as it was an expensive one I expect it to be somewhat flawless. But I have been having a big issue on all my games where the fps is completely unstable. It runs at high fps on the maximum settings of pretty much all my games, but the fps is incon

Question

Aurora R14, liquid cooling upgrade

Hey everyone, I'm a newer owner of a Aurora R14 Ryzen. I've looked at a few posts about putting a 240 AIO inside of the Aurora R13 for the Intel variants. I was curious if anyone has upgraded their Aurora R14 Ryzen with an aftermarket cooler? I saw a post with a 240 Deepcool installed within the Aur

Question

Area-51 R4, clean install of win11, unwanted Dell applications

I attempted to clean up a number of problems that accumulated since I bought the system with 10 and had upgraded to 11. Lots of un-necesssary files and a lot of broken items in the registry from un-installs that failed to remove all items.  I selected the reset option that did not save any of

Question

Aurora R10, can motherboard support M.2 SSD 980 Pro?

Can my pc support this SSD I have a 0NWN7M A00 Motherboard.

Question

Aurora R15, onboard graphics, multi-display and VR ready?

Hi, I am looking to purchase an Alienware Aurora R15 Desktop Gaming PC and have a couple of questions: Does the Aurora R15 support multiple displays? What is the onboard graphics card and what is the connection (Direct Port etc)? Is the Aurora R15 VR Ready? I have a HP Reverb G2 HMD. Is t

Question

Aurora R15, about to purchase, will the 750W PSU be enough?

I’m about to buy an Aurora R15 (i7-1300KF, 32GB 5200 RAM, 2TB M.2 SSD, 2TB 7200 HDD for storage, Nvidia 3090 24GB RAM). I’m worried I’ll trip circuit breakers in my older apartment building with the 1350 PSU. Would I be fine with the 750W Cryo-tech option? If so, would I be able to upgrade to a Nvi

Question

Aurora R12, driver update failure

G'day, In the last month attempts to check for R12 driver updates has been unsuccessful. If the SupportAssist is used it will provide a message that reads "An unexpected error occurred.  Please try again.".  In the History tab it reads "Drivers & Downloads Scan (Manual) - No updates a

Question

Aurora R7, no post

Hi Guys, I thought I was clever but I am stumped. When I hit the button on my R7, the fans and lights come on. The keyboard lights appear. No display on the monitor at all. The button flashes yellow 3 times, 5 times, once, once. Consistently. After about 5 minutes it stops repeating. I have chan

Question

Dell Support Results

No Results found!