Conversation Type :

Published Date :

Lifetime

Category

Most Recent
J

Community Accepted Solution

Aurora R4, will this power supply work?

My 2012 computer originally had (x2) AMD Radeon HD 7870 GHz Edition video cards in Crossfire and I replaced those two with a Gigabyte AMD Radeon RX 6700 XT. I'm considering doing another video card upgrade with something more powerful or possibly two video cards. The power supply that I have in my A

Question

Aurora R12, PCIe multiple MME SSD, 64GB Kingston Fury Beast ram

Bonjour Community, I have 2 questions. 1) I installed a PCIe x16 card with 4 slots to be enable to have 4 MME SSD card storage. But only one card will show up in my computer and doesn't appear either in disk management. 2 does not work either. Works fine with only one MME card. I was wandering if it

Question

AW2724DM, red / pink hue?

I recently purchased a Alienware 2724DM gaming monitor. I noticed the screen seems to have a slight red / pink tint to it. I thought I was imagining it and fired it up next to my Dell SE2732DS productivity screen and it's does seem to have a pink tint. I was running in standard mode, factory settin

Question

An ALX Files Story: Upgrade Area-51 Cooling to New Aurora 240mm CryoTech Rad

Aurora R15 CryoTech 240mm Liquid AIO CPU Coolers AMD AM5/(AM4) by Cooler Master CN5XT | Intel 1700 by Asetek 92KFV Note the Tube Position & Beauty Caps Distinguish One from Other ______________________ I took delivery last week of a used ClrMstr ($73 shipped) in like new conditi

Question

LGA 1700 adapter

Does Alienware/Dell have an adapter to use the LGA 1151 cooler on the LGA 1700 Socket

Question

Aurora R7, does anyone know which drivers he's already installed?

I love the Dell drivers/scan hardware site however as good as it looks and sometimes works most of the time it's useless. So I get an email telling me there's new drivers, excellent. (I've signed up for these emails). I go to the drivers support section, click my service tag pc, great, than says s

Question

Aurora R15, dual booting?

I am experiencing audio issues that manifest as "stuttering, buzzing, dropout issue" regardless of the sound output devices I am using. Running LatencyMon shows that my system is being severely impacted by very high DPC counts due to Microsoft's DirectX graphics kernel and Nvidia's Windows kernel m

Question

Aurora R13, i9-13900k compatible?

I have a Aurora R13 i7-12900kf and recently bought the new i9-13900k. but when i installed it, it did not boot nor power up. only when i install the old cpu back it worked. wondering if is not supported or not upgradable? or what i need to do?

Question

Aurora R7, USB boot drive not starting

Hello all, I hope to be clear in this message as English is not my first language. So, I had a recent problem with my computer and decided to make a clear start so I created a bootable drive using Windows tool. The drive I have created is on a USB key. I formatted it in FAT32 an created a partitio

Question

Aurora R10, NVMe SSD into Aurora R16

Username says it all. Have a Ryzen R10 and am getting an R16 on Tuesday. I'm old and was hoping I could just take the NVMe boot drive from the R10 and replace the boot drive in the R16 and not have to worry about reinstalling all the stuff I've got on the R10. I, unfortunately, am a hoarder. Will Wi

Question

Aurora R4, strange problem

Hi Dell community, I have recently buy a old used Aurora R4. But after clean them (big dust inside), he won t start. Power supply work. I press button in the back. The motherboard is ok too , maybe the PSU is too old? Or problem with the motherboard? I want test with my Corsair RM1000x SHIFT but I m

Question

Aurora R8, cables for 850W PSU

I want to upgrade the 450W PSU in my Aurora R8, so I bought a 850W PSU from Dell (the 9XG5C). The problem is, it's a modular PSU and didn't come with any cables. My old PSU is non-modular, so I can't reuse the cables. How do I know what cables to use? And where can I even buy them? Dell doesn't seem

Question

Dell won't sale Cryo tech cooler

So since I can't get the cooler I m returning my r16 because there's a clear side panel for no reason they going to say I had to purchase with my PC when did they have a option for Cryo tech on the r16 they didn't I'm so done with purchasing anything else from dell not to mention the first r16 I hav

Question

Aurora R4, CPU options

There seem to be quite a few CPU options for the R4. Thoughts? :)

Question

Aurora R16, RTX 3090 Bios Flash

Has anyone tried a Bios flash on their 3090 GPU, if so which Bios did you use to flash? It's an Alienware card, always had what's considered low scores for a 3090 in 3DMark, around 18800 - 19200, which is 3080 territory. My actual temps on this card are very good after modding, so it's not thermal i

Question

Aurora R4, hard drive

Need help if possible. I had an R4 which i think the PSU has failed. Having upgraded to the R15 i thought i could just add my old drive to get the data off. I can see the folder but it will not let me access it. The only password is for windows but does give me an option to enter it. Is there a way

Question

Aurora R15, Sound Issues

Have just purchased the R15. But no speakers as did not see any and maybe dumb but i took it as having onboard sound. Set it up and have no sound. Looking at the back you have sockets for speakers. My last one was an R4 and i had Logitek Z506 surround speakers with it. I have added these but the sou

Question

Aurora R9, GPU upgrade

I want to upgrade nd put an NVIDIA - GeForce RTX 4070 12GB GDDR6X Graphics Card - Titanium and blackNVIDIA - GeForce RTX 4070 12GB GDDR6X Graphics Card - Titanium and black video card in. Will it work well, or create a bottle neck? Thank you. Charlie

Question

AW3423DWF stuck in pixel refresh

I got a problem with pixel refresh mode. Seems like a bug in firmware. So if I get the message that I need to do the refresh (every 4h of usage) and press yes, monitor goes into the refresh mode, power button is "breathing" green, and after couple minutes it turns off. All good here. But if I

Question

Aurora R7 psu missing proprietary cable

it is true that many discussion posted already to use third party ATX psu to replace R7 psu as long as the non-Dell psu has two separate 4 pin CPU/EPS connectors, one for the oem board cpu socket, the other for GPU_PWR which is mandatory to make the board POST. this discussion is about the Dell pro

Question

Dell Support Results

No Results found!