Search Results (1.8K)

Conversation Type :

Published Date :

Lifetime

Category

Most Recent

Community Accepted Solution

Aurora R12, Corsair H60x Elite, setup

Hi everyone, the old liquid cooler said goodbye, so I have installed a Corsair H60x Elite instead. The problem is that the fan speed seems like to be always the same, and I can't control it with no software at all. And of course, The CPU gets very hot and throttles. Is that normal? Any ideas?

Question

Aurora R10, ASUS GeForce RTX 4060, display issues

I recently upgraded the GPU in my Aurora Ryzen R10 desktop PC from an AMD Radeon RX 5300 to an ASUS Nvidia GeForce RTX 4060. Initially, the new graphics card worked seamlessly, providing an enjoyable gaming experience. However, upon restarting the PC, I encountered a problem where no video signal is

Question

Aurora R15, Kingston Fury Beast 64GB (2 of 32GB) DDR5 5,600MHz Not Compatible Issue

The Dell lists the Aurora R15 support with the Kingston 64 GB (2 of 32GB) DDR5 5,600MHz memory RAM with XMP, but after I installed them I could only run the base function of 4,800 MHz. I couldn't turn on the XMP function to boost them up to 5,600 MHz either in BIOS or AWCC. I also see others could r

Question

AW3423DWF, abnormal thermal behavior, #2

Every 30 minutes this seems to pop up. Even when im idle and have no programs running, i tried finding thermal drivers and have downloaded everything i can for this screen through the dell website.

Question

Aurora R12, disable Secure Boot?

Hi, Is it possible to disable secure boot on an Alienware Aurora R12? I cannot find the option to disable it in the BIOS. Thanks.

Question

Aurora R16 ssd/sata

I’m looking to buy an Alienware R16 and upgrade the storage i understand that the 1tb sata is a oem limit and it can have larger, in which case is this one compatible? https://amzn.eu/d/8BN00ew i also was looking at new NVMe and the 990 pro or SN850X but these don’t always come with heat sinks. So

Question

R12 gets stuck on Alienware loading screen - please help

Freezes on this loading screen while starting up. The spinning wheel will begin spinning and then freeze. I tried a BIOS reset while in F2 before it froze. I then tried resetting the CMOS battery and now it won't even display anything on monitors. Any ideas on what this might be?

Question

Aurora R10 (Ryzen 9) Rebuild

Everyone was very helpful in my last thread regarding the blink code for my Aurora R10 (Ryzen) PC. https://www.dell.com/community/en/conversations/alienware-desktops/aurora-10-bios-failure-no-video/6529183ccb7d3532d8cb3754 I bought a compatible AM4 board, and just move everything into a new case.

Question

Aurora R4 ALX AIO Cooler Dying. Can I use air cooler?

So I have a Aurora R4 ALX from 2013 that is still chugging along quiet nicely. I opened the PC up yesterday to do some cleaning and noticed that the Corsair AIO cooler that I had put in there years ago when I bought the PC had cracks on the hose. Considering the age of the computer, I was wondering

Question

Closed

Aurora R4, computer won’t boot with Intel Xeon E5 2697 v2 in LGA2011 socket

I have the Alienware Aurora R4 that I got in 2012 with the Intel Core i7 3820 and it came with BIOS version A03 and I updated the BIOS in 2022 to A11. The mother board in my computer is the 07JNH0 Alienware with Revision A00 I think. I took the Intel Core i7 4960X Extreme Edition I had in it and tri

Question

Official Solution

AW2310T Alienware 3D Monitor

Display Card inside the AW2310T Alienware 3D Monitor is faulty. I need to replace it, so in what manner Dell could help me? I am writing from Karachi,Pakistan. Please Support.

Question

AW3423DWF, keeps turning off, no time to get in OSD

So I have this screen for 4 months now and was (until yesterday) super happy with it. Now it turns on and shows 1 redline in the top right of the screen followed by a blue and then a green line. After this (takes like 2 seconds) it shows half a second of picture (bad quality) and then turns off. I d

Question

Aurora R13 loud fans + fan speed control

Hi guys, After more than a year of suffering from the noise of the fans (I think the two at the front and loudest the one on the top) that come as factory on my R13, I have decided to remedy it. Searching the net I have found several options and I have tried them all by software/BIOS and I haven't

Question

Alienware Aurora R7 not turning on

Hello, I have had my R7 for around 5 years. It has worked well since I got it, and the only modifications I've made have been adding more RAM and an SSD. I use this computer daily. Last night I turned it off (admittedly I often leave it on overnight), and this morning it would not turn on. The light

Question

[HDR] ALIENWARE 34 CURVED QD-OLED GAMING MONITOR - AW3423DWF

New monitor arrived, amazing. Just wnated to check with someone who has HDR experience, when I have the smart HDR set to desktop it seems a tiny bit brighter then when I have Smart HDR peak 1000 selected (Not much in it). Just wondered if someone could explain?

Question

AW3821DW : screen is turn on but remain black - no OSD

I have bought 2 month ago this screen. It is great :) But it worked well for 2 weeks. after that, the screen did not wake up after a sleep. I had to power it off and on. Two weeks later after my vacation it becomes worst. When I power on (or when the screen is in sleep mode for more than 5 minutes

Question

Aurora R10, CPU FAN running faster than expected error

This issue pops up every few weeks but seems to not be going away this time. Its an Aurora R10 Ryzen water cooled. The fan is not spinning during the error but does when the test is going. I've updated the BIOS, reset CMOS and cleaned the fan and radiator. Any ideas?

Question

Aurora R16, comes with 16GB ram, looking to add more

Hello all, I am looking to purchase a new R16, with the i7-13700F along with a RTX 4070ti. However this only comes with 16 GB ram, and I cannot add more via a customize option.  Has anyone had luck adding in 3rd party ram? My other option is a R16 with i7-13700F and RTX 4070, that comes with

Question

Aurora R16, PSU upgrades

With the new R16 that comes the 500W PSU installed, for future upgraders that would like to upgrade to a 1000W or a 1350W PSU, what would the part number be? Wondering if this has changed from the R13, R14, R15? TIA

Question

Aurora R15, can I transport on its side?

I'm moving and plan to bring my Aurora R15 in the car. Can I safely lay it on its side for the trip or will there be an issue with the liquid cooling? I do plan to pack it to avoid too much shaking and bumps.

Question

Dell Support Results

No Results found!