Conversation Type :

Published Date :

Lifetime

Category

Most Recent
C

Community Accepted Solution

Optiplex 5060 vs 7060 MT

Why did Dell make an Optiplex 5060 and 7060 when they appear to be the same PC. Dell's number system has always confused me.

Question

optiplex 3010 processor upgrade

Hello people! I am upgrading an old optiplex 3010. I installed an SSD drive, I am about to install an R7 340X graphics card, and I have an old Intel XEON E3-1220 that I want to install as well. The BIOS is the A10 version. Is the XEON upgrade possible- with or without the BIOS upgrade? Thank you in

Question

OptiPlex 3020, upgrading ram

I want to upgrade more ram for my dell optiplex 3020 and it already had a ramaxel 4gb ram pc3L 12800U when i got it. So now if i want to add a sk hynix 4gb pc3l-12800U to the other slot, will it cause any problem?

Question

Dell Optiplex 3010 DT GPU upgrade

Hi, whats the best GPU I can get for a 3010 DT? These are my soecs:

Question

Help with Office Configuration

Hello everyone, I would like to purchase four OptiPlex Micro combined with a proper monitor and an All-In-One stand for an office. I had a good experience with this configuration that I bought only a couple of years ago:- OptiPlex 7090 Micro Form Factor- Monitor P2419HC- MFS18 standI noticed that no

Question

Optiplex 3040

I have an Optiplex 3040 which is not WiFi enabled. Can anyone suggest a plug in product to enable us to use WiFi with this device? thank you.

Question

Optiplex 3070 SFF PSU replacement?

Hello, i want to replace the PSU on a Optiplex Desktop 3070 SFF. The DP/N is 0CGFJT , Model H200E007L i looked it up on the Dell Shop but i can not find it and i do not want to order a wrong PSU.  oh, i know i can order one from ebay etc, but i want to order directly from Dell than

Question

Dell Optiplex 755 DT orange light motherboard

Hello, I have a Dell Optiplex 755 DT, and I noticed the light on the motherboard is orange regardless when it’s on or off. Is this normal? If I’m not mistaken shouldn’t it change to a different color like green if it is on instead of being orange? Everything seems to work fine, I just noticed this L

Question

Noctua NH-L9i (LGA1700) Cooler on an Optiplex 7000 SFF

Hi, I bought a Noctua cooler for my Optiplex 7000 SFF pc but I'm not sure if the Noctua FAN's pins are compatible with Dell mobo. I'll be very gratefull if anyone helps who had done the same thing before and share their experiences as I don't wanna blindly test and fry the mobo or the fan.Thanks in

Question

Optiplex 3010 DT GTX 780 Ti installation issues

I need to know how to connect a gtx 780 ti to the computer when there are no other cables available. Im usually decent with computers but this has me stressing because I cant return it, and I can't seem to find a solution. Any ideas? Also, I thought it was an MT but its actually a DT. Will it still

Question

Micro 3000 vs 7090

What would be the better choice 7090 with a 11500t i5 3000 with a 12500t i5 Not sure if the better processor out weighs the better chipset and I like the USB-C.

Question

OptiPlex 3040 does not meet requirements for Win11

I cannot update my PC OptiPlex 3040 to Windows 11. The CPU, Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-6500, is not supported for Win 11. How to resolve the problem?

Question

Optiplex 990 not powering on

I've had a pc with an optiplex 990 but I upgraded, and I decided to make another pc out of it and sell it. But when I assembled everything, it simply doesn't power on, no spinning fans or failure lights. I have tested the power supply and the voltages are good. I have tried to short the two left pin

Question

Optiplex 9020, upgraded and booting from PCIE SSD, but getting a "no boot devices found" error on startup

As above, I have successfully installed and configured an M.2 SSD as the boot drive on my Dell Optiplex 9020 MT, and after some trial and error, everything is working great. That said, every time I boot the PC I get a warning saying no boot devices were found, and to press F1 to continue, F2 for set

Question

OptiPlex XE4 questions - SGX, GPUs, M.2 thermal pads, RAM speeds

Hi all, New user here. I recently purchased an OptiPlex XE4 tower, with Core i7-12700 CPU, and I am very pleased with the machine. I believe it’s based on the OptiPlex 7000, with some ‘extras’. I have a few questions and I’m hoping the community and the Dell team can advise and assist. I co

Question

Best graphics card for my optiplex sff 7050

I'm looking for a good graphics card for gaming that fits my Optiplex sff, but I'm not sure which one, also I don't know if 240w psu is enough, I know that I need a low end graphics card, but some of them look too big to fit the case.

Question

can a dell optiplex 5040 have unbuffered ram

I have a dell optiplex 5040 and i want to upgrade the ram and can i put in unbuffered ram into it

Question

Is this a real Dell Optiplex motherboard (looks different)

Good day, Trying to find a motherboard replacement for my 9020 SFF desktop, somehow all cheap options are sold in my area except this oneItem name contains DELL OPTIPLEX 9020 SFF LGA1150 so everything looks correct but the board itself just doesn't look like mine. Is such a thing possible, at all?

Question

dell 19" LCD monitor stand adjustable button stuck

I got three stands that have the button stuck. can not raise the monitor.  not sure if there is a fix. Dell LCD Monitor Y-Base Stand Tilt Swivel Rotate for 1907FP 1908FP

Question

Optiplex 7070 SFF PCI-E ethernet adapter WOL

Hi I installed 10Gb PCIE ethernet card to OPTIPLEX 7070 SFF I want to use Wake up on LAN using PCIE ethernet card not using integrated NIC. I am checking UEFI setting but I could not find any option for that. PCIE ethernet card is power off until OS booting. After OS booting, card works fine

Question

Dell Support Results

No Results found!