Conversation Type :

Published Date :

Lifetime

Category

Most Recent
G

Community Accepted Solution

OptiPlex 3040 will not connect to Server 16 Essentials

I apologize in advance if this gets longwinded. I work for a small municipality and have maintained the network since 2009. The current incarnation consists of 3 Optiplex 3040 and a PowerEdge Sever whose model number escapes me right this second. The equipment was purchased new in 2020.   &nb

Question

Gpu update for 7060 sff

I have an optiplex 7060 sff with an i7 8700 and i want to update the gpu,the system have an 200w power suply .What is the best gpu i can add without needing an power suply upgrade?

Question

Dell GX280 SFF FDD Cable Compatability

Dell P/N 4N093 GX280 SFF FDD Cable. I'd took it so that I can use my TEAC FD-05HG which I pulled out of a dead laptop but before it died, the floppy drive worked and I cleaned the interior. After I threw out the laptop, I'd ordered on eBay the GX280 SFF FDD Cable as it had a 34 pin interface on one

Question

OptiPlex 755 PSU form factor

I have a Dell OptiPlex 755 SFF and there's a really annoying thing about the PSU : it interferes with the front 3.5inch bay and only allows slimline devices to fit. Now I want to replace it but there's a problem : I can't tell which form factor it is : is it TFX? Can I install a TFX PSU? or anything

Question

7040 OptiPlex Motherboard Specs

I own a Dell OptiPlex motherboard which is the same model as this: https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/295643343798 but I can't seem to find any specs about it online and I can't test it currently as I don't have a compatible CPU at the moment. I would like to know all the specs of this motherboard i.e. the

Question

7040 OptiPlex M.2 support

I own a Dell OptiPlex motherboard which is the same model as this: https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/295643343798 and I would like to know if the M.2 will support NVMe or SATA M.2's. If anyone knows, what is the chipset for this?

Question

Optiplex 7000 Tower - Missing NVME mounting screw

Hi, I have an Optiplex 7000 Tower still under warranty. NVME Slot 3 is missing a mounting screw - the one that screws into the motherboard and supports the NVME. (I have the M2x3 screw that screws into the support and holds the NVME in place, it came with the SSD). Is there any way for me to get

Question

Optiplex 7090 Audio Input

I need to digitize some old reel-to-reel audio tapes. I have an external amp and speakers connected to the audio port on the back of the 7090 and that works fine for output.  There is another audio port on the front of the tower with a headset icon just above it.  The setup manual identif

Question

I need standoff for OptiPlex 3000 SFF

I need standoff screw m.2 for OptiPlex 3000 SFF. But I don't know screw size please  advise me and  inform me of the part. Thank you.

Question

Optiplex 380 Minitower BIOS upgrades without Windows OS

Recently an Optiplex 380 desktop machine came into my possession. It's a very old system, but works just fine for my purposes (as a fileserver running Fedora Linux). I did notice, however, that it's running an out-of-date BIOS revision. (A03, where both A04 and A07 are available on the Dell support

Question

I want to add a 16gb ram to optiplex 5090 sff, is it bad idea?

I noticed 4 slots in the chipset, 2 have white slots and 2 black slots. In 2 white slots there are two 8 gb ram. I want to add a 16gb ram to 1 black slot. I plan to make a purchase from https://www.crucial.in/compatible-upgrade-for/dell/optiplex-5090-small-form-factorwith following configuration C

Question

Dell Optiplex 745 with Bios 2.6.6

I want to install a core 2 duo e8400, can i install it? I can only update to bios 2.6.6. I have seen answers where people say core 2 quad q6600, surely it will support a core 2 duo e8400?

Question

Optiplex Tower Plus 7010 - Power Supply PSU Options

Hi there. Can anyone recommend a suitable power supply for the Optiplex Tower Plus 7010 - looking to add a basic graphics card. Around 500w would be plenty. Thank you Janieway

Question

Optiplex 7010 SFF 2,3 amber code after replacing cmos battery.

So like half a year ago I have started getting "time and date not set" errors. It wasn't a big deal then because I could just re set time and date, but since I have changed boot mode from legacy to uefi (it was a few days ago) I have started getting issue. Every time I have booted the pc I had to ma

Question

Optiplex Micro Plus 7010 : Audio Input Issue

Hello,When I try to play my analog cassette tape player through the 1/8" mini jack input on the front of the computer, it doesn't work. (I select the "line in" setting from the pop-up menu when I plug the cord into the computer.)Any help would be appreciated. BagginGar

Question

Rx 550

Powercolor AMD Radeon Rx 550 Red Dragon Low Profile Single Fan 4Gb Gddr5 Pcie 3.0 Graphics Card does this fit on dell optiplex sff 9020

Question

Dell Optiplex 3050 Startup/Shutdown Issues After BIOS Update 1.26.0

I'm experiencing an issue with a Dell Optiplex 3050 SFF where the computer will not shut down all the way after being powered off, and then being required to pull power to the device in order to turn it back on. The steps of what happens during the issue are below: Computer turns off, with everyth

Question

Optiplex 7050 MFF not recognizing Intel 660p M.2 SSD in Bios. Can't install OS.

Hello, I recently bought a Dell Optiplex 7050 Micro. It was barebones, I had a 1TB Intel 660p NVME M.2 SSD that I've been using for a while in an external enclosure, I bought some 16GB of RAM and I thought I was golden, but after installing the RAM and the SSD, I made a Linux bootable USB drive and

Question

Dell Optiplex 7000 CPU change

Seems the 13th Generation Intel processors are not supported by the Dell Optiplex 7000 Minitower, with the system utilizing the latest BIOS drivers and updates. Is this true? The board that my system uses (0KN5W4) will not power on, switching from i7-12700 to i5-13500. BIOS is up to date, upon boot

Question

Does GT730 4GD3 fits dell optiplex sff 9020

Does ZEBRONICS- GT730 4GD3, Powered by NVIDIA, GDDR3 Graphics Memory with 64 bit Memory bus, Supports PCI Express (2.0) x 8, Supports DirectX 12 & OpenGL 4.4, Maximum supported resolution 4096 x 2160 @24Hz fits dell OptiPlex sff 9020

Question

Dell Support Results

No Results found!