Conversation Type :

Published Date :

Lifetime

Category

Most Recent
K

Community Accepted Solution

OptiPlex 380 display driver

hello i have an Optiplex 380 i need to reinstall windows xp  i got the OS media i install everything after install the chipset but any display driver are not working  any help ? Thanks 

Question

is this power supple OK dell opitflex 7050

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/185991455982

Question

Does the Optiplex 5040 SFF M.2 slot support NVMe or SATA ssds

I'm trying to figure out what type of SSD my motherboard supports but the owner manual just says "M.2 22x80 socket3", does it support NVMe or SATA

Question

Can the dell optiplex run FORTNITE and Minecraft?

I've benn contemplating getting a dell optiplex 7010 for Christmas but I just wanna know if it can run FORTNITE or Minecraft without any major issues and 30 fps minimum and also how I could upgrade it

Question

Best way to reinstall windows in an old optiplex ?

I have an old optiplex 790 which I would like to repurpose. it was originally shipped with windows 7, but during ownership I have upgraded to an ssd and windows 10. Looking for the easiest way to reset to factory (albeit with windows 10 rather than 7 as O/S). thx for any advice

Question

Dell Optiplex 790 blinking diagnostic LEDs 3 and 4

My Optiplex won't start. When I try to turn on the computer, the power button only flashes amber once about every 10 seconds and no diagnostic LEDs. I only get the diagnostic LEDs when I use the BIST button.

Question

Opitplex 7060 micro blinking amber light 2+1

Having an intermittent problem with a 7060 micro PC that does not boot sometimes. The power button flashes 2+1 amber and it does not do anything. If you turn the power off at the wall and then back on again it seems to fix the problem until it randomly does it again. Have no problem turning it off

Question

Dell Floppy drive cable - OptiPlex 755 SFF

There is clearly a DKST header : where you can plug in a cable like this : (E41447-HWCS). and it would show in the front of the case like this : The problem is, the E41447-HWCS is rather expensive and becoming rather rare(in the UK at least). Is there a way that I can make my own DIY cable that fo

Question

Touch screen when using Dell OptiPlex 7400 as external monitor

Hi everyone, I have a question about my AIO Dell 7400Can I still use the touch screen on 7400 when it is using as external monitor? Can it happen? Thanks

Question

RX6600 can you put it in optiplex 7050 using 2 sata to 8 pin with out changeing power supplie

RX6600 can you put it in optiplex 7050 using 2 sata to 8 pin with out changeing power supplie

Question

Is my 7050 licened to run Windows 7?

Hi is my 7050 licensed to run Win 7 X64 Pro?I know win 10 is recommended and I believe bundled with. But I want Win 7.  How do I get my cake and eat it? :)

Question

DELL INSPIRON 24 5490 27 7790 INTEL CORE I5-10210U CPU DESKTOP MOTHERBOARD 3YJM6

Can i use this Dell Inspiron 24-5400 27-7700 IPTGL-CL i7-1165G7 Motherboard 0VY7G1 to replace a   DELL INSPIRON 24 5490 27 7790 INTEL CORE I5-10210U CPU DESKTOP MOTHERBOARD 3YJM6  given that the processor is built into the motherboard and are the same model just a different processor

Question

Optiplex 780 is not recognizing a supported the cpu

Hello again everyone! So, I'm here again because I encountered some problems with my Optiplex 780. Recently I bought the Intel Core 2 Quad Q9650 to upgrade from my Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU     E8400. The thing is, my machine allegedly has 2 cpu's by default (2x Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CP

Question

Power figures for DELL Optiplex 755 Mini Tower

Hi All, I've looked and failed to find power figures for the DELL Optiplex 755 Mini-Tower. Can anyone point me in the right direction please? Voltage levels are required asap.

Question

GPU Graphics Card Bracket for Optiplex 7000MT

Does anyone know where to find the Dell Part number for the Graphics Card Bracket that was optional when purchasing the 7000 Tower? It came with the system if you ordered the GeForce RTX GPU. (which I did not) Dell Sales Service was no help. I found a picture but need the part number-

Question

cambio de procesadores

Mi pregunta es cuales son los mejores procesadores en cuanto al gaiming para una optiplex 790?

Question

Optiplex 755 DT cooling help

Hi, I have a 755 DT abd I want to know if I can replace the fan with this one. The fan and heatsink seems to bulky and I would think it would look nicer. Any idea if it would work? It was designed for a core 2 duo apparently but my 755 has a 2 quad. The fan is DC 12V 0.14Amps. Thanks in advance. I c

Question

Dell OptiPlex 7010 Windows XP x64 Win32 Application Error

When running any drivers for windows xp from dell official support driver page on my Dell OptiPlex windows xp x64 pro sp2 machine, it tells me the drivers are not an official win32 application. i found this error around a year ago on another installation, but forgot how i fixed it. i believe i use u

Question

Dell OptiPlex 3020 Graphics card suggestions

I have recently been passed on a used OptiPlex 3020 tower, which I use for light gaming, I am upgrading the RAM, but was wondering for some graphics card suggestions that aren't very expensive, as I don't need something very fancy. It has to have VGA and PCIx16 models. Thank you.

Question

My optiplex 9010 is powered but won’t turn on

When I open my desktop up, and held a little black switch, green light was showing. But then I actually pressed the power button, nothing happened.

Question

Dell Support Results

No Results found!