Conversation Type :

Published Date :

Lifetime

Category

Most Recent
K

Community Accepted Solution

OptiPlex 7050 MT M.2 SSD connector specs

Good Morning, I would like to upgrade the M.2 SSD in my OptiPlex 7050 MT. The user's manual mentiones that both SATA and PCIe NVMe SSDs can be used in this port, but it provides no more details than that. I see now PCIe SSDs available for purchase with many different read/write speeds, too many to c

Question

Upgrading my RAM question

Will this work for my optiplex 5080 mini tower?? I'm using my i7 10700 cpu

Question

Freezing when I start the PC?

I have a dell optiplex 790, I install a new window, and when windows are rebooting, its freeze and no any action proceeded.

Question

Froze, no signal, then hard drive issue

Dell Optiplex 990 DT    This is a gaming computer sold by Walmart as refurbished. Had it for over 3 years with no issue. Couple days ago the screen froze. It is connected to my vizeo TV from hdmi on the graphics card. I just powered down the unit and restarted it but no signal to TV. I re

Question

can't replace my battery for my optiplex 5080 mini tower question

i want to replace my old/bad battery with my new/good battery for my optiplex 5080 mini tower? I can't remove it

Question

Optiplex 7010 USFF PCIE Minicard slot - mSATA or NVMe?

Hello from Germany!I got a bunch of Optiplex 7010 USFF and came across the PCIE Minicard slot.Is mSATA only wired or can I put a NVMe SSD into the slot by using an adapter card?Thx for your assistance!Best regardsPeter

Question

Power button lights blinking question

why the power lights blinking? im using my optiplex 5080 mini tower https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ubinVFNm_Gk

Question

Does the low profile MSI GTX 1630 fit?

I was looking for a GPU and I found a low profile MSI GTX 1630. I have an Optiplex 3020 SFF PC with one PCI-e x16 slot next to the power supply and another PCI-e x1 slot, my only option is to install it in the x16 slot, would it fit there? 

Question

graphics card for optiplex 5080 mt question

Will this work for Optiplex 5080 mini tower? it has 260 W (80 PLUS BRONZE) on my optiplex 5080 mini tower

Question

Optiplex 5080 mt vs optiplex 7080 mt question

What is the difference between optiplex 5080 mini tower and optiplex 7080 mini tower??

Question

Trying to find compatible ram for OptiPlex 5040 tower (64GB)

Whenever I look online, I can't find any ram sticks that state they are compatible for the OptiPlex 5040 MT that are over 8GB each. I want to max out the ram to 64GB so I can run some intensive programs. I know that there are probably 16GB sticks that work out there, but I don't know how to find one

Question

Connecting Speakers

My OptiPlex Small Form Factor 701 only has a headphone socket on the front of the box. I have plugged in my speakers to this socket and connected the speakers via a USB port, however the speakers are not recognized. The speakers are receiving power via the USB connection. Why are they not recognized

Question

Adding an SSD to Dell Optiplex 760 SFF (revisited)

Hello there, There is an Optiplex 760 SFF. After reading this thread of the past, is it now still possible to add a 500GB SSD to a 760? I summarized the comments of that post as follows: The motherboard only has 2 SATA ports. In the original configurations, The HDD is connected to one of

Question

Optiplex 7010, compatible with Nvidia GeForce GTX 1650 Super?

Will this gpu ( NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 Super) work with my optiplex 7010 and will i need to change the PSU?

Question

Question about Optiplex 3020 ram compatibility

Hello, so, um I happen to have a rare case of owning an Optiplex 3020 that is not a Mini Tower model. It's a normal sized Desktop Tower. The stats are: i5-4590, Model is 040DDP, Chipset is Intel Haswell and I'm currently looking for a compatible 2x8gb ram upgrade. Does anyone know which ram is compa

Question

Help Identifying and locating bracket - 0KL03ZP

I kept this old card from (I believe it was an Inspiron SFF who's system board died). It is a DELL Wireless adapter that plugs into a PCIe 1x slot and has an external antenna (small block looking device).  The only number I can find on the card is 0KL03ZP (the box for it has Dell 0RU297 on it)

Question

Optiplex 7070 SFF Motherboard in a 7060 SFF Case Question

I have an Optiplex 7060 SFF with a failed motherboard, Does anyone know if I can use a 7070 SFF in Motherboard an Optiplex 7060 SFF Chasis and use the 7060 SFF Power supply with the 7070 SFF Motherboard, without having to mod anything, Just looking for a drop in solution and can get a really good d

Question

3020MT motherboard question

Greetings I am looking at a dell 3020 mobo the model is 040DDP. I want to transfer it to a regular atx case.I have done this before the motherboards back then had a regular 24 pin. This one needs a special cable to convert the 24 to 8 pin adapter. However this board has a connector that feeds power

Question

How does "Dell Command | Update" work?

I have a USB wireless adapter by Tp-Link. This antenna is equipped with USB-3 and could operate at SuperSpeed speed. My pc features two USB-3 SS ports. Recently, I switched to an optical fiber connection (FTTH) and found this antenna was not performing very well. Thanks to UsbTreeView (and the Wind

Question

Optiplex 9010 SFF PSU swap question

A friend of mine is looking to case swap his 9010 Optiplex SFF w/ Ivy Bridge Architecture so a 2012-2015 model.His motherboard has the mini-24 pin connector, instead of the more common 8 pin connector.I understand adapters are made for ATX to Dell's 8 pin, and that they work well.When looking for an

Question

Dell Support Results

No Results found!