Conversation Type :

Published Date :

Lifetime

Category

Most Recent
C

Community Accepted Solution

trying to find an SSD caddy

Hi all, I'm trying to get hold of a caddy to mount a 2.5" ssd in my Optiplex 5000 Tower. The variant I need is the 54PCC, but Dell technical assistance are anything but helpful. I simply cannot source one in the UK, or even see one worldwide for that matter. From these conversations: https://www.

Question

Optiplex 3000 sff i5 12500 no post no boot no video

I used a standard 24 pin atx to 8 pin 'atx' adapter to upgrade from stock Dell 180W psu in optiplex 3000 sff i5, and used a Corsair CX 600 psu. The pc has not worked with either psu since the first time I turned the corsair on. I discovered the adapter is for a 3020 and now know the pinout is very d

Question

Optiplex 7040 Small Form Factor BIOS Update Not Working

Have several Optiplex 7040's that will not apply the BIOS updates. Most are on version 1.2.8. I've tried from both USB and from Windows 10. It loads the file, powers off, powers on. I get a video signal with a blank screen for several seconds. Then the machines power off and on again. At this point

Question

What is the best upgrade for my optiplex 9010 MT

Hello, I have an Optiplex 9010 MT, with a Intel Core i7 and 8 GB of RAM, completely Stock. I am thinking of upgrading this PC, so I request your support to find out if what I think is correct or please give me your recommendations. I plan to put four 1600 mhz DDR3 RAM modules of 8 GB ea

Question

Optiplex xe2 sff,psu(500w),rx580 8gb.

Dell optiplex xe2 sff, I5 4570s, 10gb ram, Psu 500w(adapter 24pin to 8pin), I already connect hdmi cable from rx580 to monitor,No display or dell logo... It's there anything need to setting from bios? Some help please 🥺..

Question

BIOS Update using Flash64W with Optiplex 7090

I have been using Flash64W utility to update BIOS's in WinPEx64 on several models of Optiplexes (3060, 5060, 7060, 7070) that require the use of UEFI mode. However, I can not get the Optiplex 7090 to update. I've made sure that the "Watch Dog Timer" is disabled and "SMM Security Mitigation" is disab

Question

Best Optiflex Mini/Micro to be used as Home NAS

Hi all, can anyone advise on the best Optiflex model to be used as a home NAS (effectively I'm suing for the highest number of SSD M2 slot available)? I'm looking for the following specs: Core i5+ Up to 16GB RAM DDR+ (ideally DDR5) 2+ M.2 SSD slots, the more the merrier (no solutions involving a

Question

My OptiPlex 7020 Microphone Won't Work

I've been trying to get the audio output to work on my computer but it won't work. I've tried troubleshooting, used supportassist, reinstalling the realtek audio driver, rolling it back and it still won't work and no problem is ever found. This is with a microphone plugged in too. Is there somethin

Question

DVD Optical Drive - Hard To Find

Can someone tell me the correct Internal Optical Drive to install in my Optiplex 7010 SFF (2023 Version). I know it takes a Slim 9MM - not the older larger size. Also, the face plate has to fit a 5 1/4" opening. I can't find a drive for this model anywhere on the Dell site and outside sellers keep c

Question

Optiplex 990 MT Motherboard Upgrade

Are there any Dell motherboards that will fit inside the 990 MT case and not require any modifications for at least the power button? Preferably one that supports at minimum 4th gen cpus.

Question

Will my EVGA GeForce 550 ti FPB work with my dell optiplex 390?

I got a question.' Will my EVGA GeForce 550 ti FPB work with my Dell Optiplex 390? I heard that it might not work due to the power supply only being 265w is that true?

Question

Windows 10 install Failure- On Optiplex 7010 SFF

Trying to install Windows 10 on my newly installed SSD 2.5" drive. On installing, Windows installer does not recognize my NVMe or my 2.5" SSD. If I try to change the BIOS Storage settings from the pre-set RAID my computer will not boot. Can anyone give me instructions on how to get Windows 10 insta

Question

Service Tag showing Incorrect Device

Hello, We received 13 devices from an Amazon reseller that didn't have a service tag sticker on the device. I went to the BIOS and obtained the service tag associated with each device. When entering the service tags into the Dell Support webpage, I am given a completely different computer for each

Question

Help . unknowen crashes with rx460

Log Name:    ApplicationSource:        Application HangDate:          1/24/2024 3:21:16 PMEvent ID:      1002Task Category: (101)Level:         ErrorKeywords:      ClassicUser:     &n

Question

Ethernet card in my wifi slot, will it work on Dell Optiplex 7060 Micro

Hi i want to use my wifi m.2 slot for a 2nd ethernet port and would like to know if an M.2 A+E I210AT Single-port Gigabit Server Card Adapter 1000M RJ45 Single would work in my wifi slot. sorry forgot to mention its a dell optiplex 7060 micro. i am looking to purchase one of these, either one whi

Question

7010 USFF/Micro 2023 Caddy Part Number?

Hi, I bought this PC but choose to not ship with a HDD because I thought it would come with at least the caddy. Well, it arrived today and of course it didn't come with one (fool me) and now I can't put my 2.5" disk because it's missing the caddy and all the rest, like the SATA power cable that I di

Question

OptiPlex 3080 Small Form Factor - 4k?

I have an OptiPlex 3080 Small Form Factor, it has Display Port and HDMI, can the onboard video run 1 or more 4K monitors?

Question

Dell Optiplex 3020 SFF Max PCI-E Power

Hello. I've been trying to get a graphics card for my Dell Optiplex 3020 SFF and I was wondering how much power the slot provides. I am currently considering a RX 560 but that is a 75w card and I'm not sure if the PSU can handle that. Can it handle the card without the PCI-E slot/PSU being overloade

Question

Optiplex 3060 Micro 512 MB max for SSD?

When I look at the Setup and specifications guide (https://dl.dell.com/content/manual51013744-dell-optiplex-3060-micro-setup-and-specifications-guide.pdf?language=en-us) It says that SSD only supports up to 512 MB. Is this correct? Will a 1 TB SSD work?

Question

Enabled Intel SGX in BIOS question

After I enabled Intel SGX in BIOS, Windows Updates automatically installed drivers WITHOUT my permission, why? I'm using my Optiplex 5080 mini tower

Question

Dell Support Results

No Results found!