Published Date :

Lifetime

Category

Most Recent
H

Community Accepted Solution

Closed

Transfer data from Optiplex' SSD to laptop

Good day,My Optiplex 9020 died successfully and won't boot any more (stuck on Dell logo)I do not hope to reanimate him, but do hope to get data out of the Optiplex' internal SSDSince Dell still powers on somehow, and CPU fan is spinning, I suppose SSD gets some power too, so I wonder if I buy some c

Question

Closed

Dell Optiplex 9010 won't start

Hi there I recently bought a Dell Optiplex 9010 (MT) untested and went about with due diligence checking that everything was in place. I plugged in the power cable and tried switching it on but did not get anything. The power button does not work and is not illuminated at all like it would usually

Question

Closed

XE3/XE4 BIOS battery drain too fast

I keep encountering BIOS battery drain too fast on XE3/XE4 model from the field then I have to get the battery replaced. Is it normal that it can only last less than two years? Or is there any BIOS setting that could cause such an issue. I was using OptiPlex 9020 before it was EOL and didn't see s

Question

Closed

Can I put a ASUS Dual Radeon Rx 6500 XT on a dell optplex 3080 micro?

Hi, I want to know if can I put a ASUS Dual Radeon RX 6500 XT on a dell optplex 3080 micro, I want to know if fit  because I want to buy a that Graphic card but I don´t know to much about computers. Wait for his anwsers.

Question

Closed

I tried to upgrade my Optiplex 3020 SFF to 16 GB of RAM instead of 8 GB and it didnt work

I tried to upgrade my PC from 8 GB 1333 mHz RAM to 16 GB 1600 mHz RAM last year and it didnt work. I don't remember the blinking light code from last year and I don't have the RAM sticks anymore because I've returned them The RAM sticks were fine when they weren't paired with eachother (8 GB stick

Question

Closed

New RAM not detected optiplex 7010

Hi I recently bought a 8GB 1600Mhz stick of RAM,   - when i put it alone it does the 1, 3, 2 beeps - when i put alongside with the original stick of ram it is not detected by the bios Any thougs on how to solve this error ?

Question

Closed

Dell Optiplex 3020 SFF and M-ATX/M-ITX case

Hi I recently saw this (https://www.amazon.com.be/-/en/MARSGAMING-MCS2-Compact-Micro-ATX-Rainbow/dp/B0BBR9KC9T/ref=asc_df_B0BBR9KC9T/?tag=begogshpadde-21&linkCode=df0&hvadid=632994962854&hvpos=&hvnetw=g&hvrand=4821844056331999920&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=&hvdev=c&am

Question

Closed

Adding second SSD + bluetooth to my Micro Form Factor 3060.

Hi all, I have Dell Optiplex 3060 micro tower. It currently has a SSD drive but it's not big enough for some software I want to run.Is it possible to add a second drive, ideally SSD, so it's not too heavy? I cycle with my tower to and from work, so the lighter it is the better. Also I'd like to expa

Question

Closed

upgrade existing video/graphics card?

This pc has an Intel i3-2100 @ 3.1 GHz, is it possible to replace the existing video/graphics card with the  Nvidia GeForce 960 GTX 2 GB video/graphics card in this older pc. I keep it around for some older apps.

Question

Official Solution

Closed

Which SSD to use for Dell Optiplex 3050 AIO

I have dell optiplex 3050 AIO . I want to install SSD to it and went through the Dell Link https://www.dell.com/support/kbdoc/en-ca/000129720/optiplex-3050-support-for-pcie-m-2-ssd-hard-drives for SSD Configuration but still confused what kind of SSD NVMe do i need for my PC. It says in there T

Question

Closed

Dell OptiPlex 3000 Micro - IO Daughterboard HowTo Install?

HI, myself is working with Dell Optiplex Micros for quite some time, even i mostly have them as spare, not in masses.I sadly needed to find out that the Optiplex 3000 Micro HDMI port is reduced to 1920x1080 only.The 3090s have 2x DP and there it isnt a problem, i think just those and 3080s have 2xD

Question

Closed

ASUS RX 460 OC .... can it run on my pc ?

so i made a discussion before about is my optiplex 390 mini tower can run r7 250 but plans was changed and i have got rx 460 but i can still get my money back it ran well but there is some crashes and driver timeouts ocurrs from time to time with no reason i just want to know if the

Question

Closed

Dell Optiplex 755 DT

Hello, I have an older Dell Optiplex 755 DT, and I want to transform it into a retro gaming machine. I figured this older system would be good to do it with. I had a modded Nintendo Wii I played retro games on, but I no longer own it. I also want to browse the web occasionally like watching YouTube

Question

Closed

Dell Optiplex 7010 DT PSU Upgdrade

So i currently have a dell optiplex 7010 DT that i am looking to upgrade for a bit of light gaming. Not looking for it to handle the latest tripple A games or anything like that more simple ones if you know what i mean. Anyways the specs it currently has is an i5-3470, 16GB DDR3 1600 MHZ ram and a g

Question

Closed

Upgrading an Optiplex 3020 SFF to 16 GB of RAM.

Hello, I am interested to see if 1333 mHz 16 GB of RAM would work in an Optiplex 3020 SFF. My current setup is: 500 GB HDD Nvidia GT1030 Processor Intel(R) Pentium(R) CPU G3220 @ 3.00GHz, 3000 mHz, 2 Core(s), 2 Logical Processor(s) (planning to upgrade to an i5 4570 or a processor compatibl

Question

Closed

Hey guys im kinda new to this place.

yes, I'm new to this place I once had an HP laptop before I got this dell optiplex for my birthday. so I got a question does the dell optiplex support TPM and secure boot?

Question

Closed

Optiplex 5060 sff cables

Hello, I havea 5060 sff, removed optical drive and have 2 2.5 drive mounted on a caddy. I have free sata ports on the motherboard, and was wondering wether I might put a third 2.5 drive in the optical drive space with an adapter. My question is: is there a particular dell 6pin sata power cable I n

Question

Closed

Asus Phoenix GeForce RTX 3050 on stock 3090 mt?

i have a stock 3090 mt with 260w psu and according to the "local cooling" software my wattage is at 82w with my current set up, will i be able to upgrade to that gpu safely and are there requierments like adapters i would need if it were a safe upgrade?

Question

Closed

Optiplex 9020 Solid white monitor button, monitor won't turn on

So this happened about a year ago and what would happen is when I press the monitor button, I will show amber for 1 second then just solid white with no blinking. The monitor wouldn't turn on and the case felt cold where as before it would warm up a little After that I could hear the fans moving re

Question

Closed

Desktop turns on automatically

I recently got a new 7010 tower (new as in 2023 launch, not the previous one). Since the day one, whenever I turn on the main power switch on the wall, the desktop gets turned on automatically for 3-4 seconds, and then turns itself off. The OS does not start to load. After that, like normal, I have

Question

Dell Support Results

No Results found!