Search Results (604)

Conversation Type :

Published Date :

Lifetime

Category

Most Recent

Community Accepted Solution

Headphones not detected - Windows-10 on Precision 7770

Plugging in headphones -- they are not detected. After installing Dell Optimizer and then MaxxAudio Pro app, still no headphone audio. Both apps are required for headphones to be detected, and you must set the options in both apps to "pop up when detected".  Also Realtek audio driver must be

Question

Dell precision 5530 - Coil whine issue

I've bought used Dell precision 5530 (pre-lease) and I'm facing issue with something I found has a name "coil whining". It appears after every action on laptop (scrolling, page refresh, vides watching etc) is being made. I've been surfing the Internet/ youtube vidoes but haven't found strict respons

Question

Problem with first start of DELL Workstation 5760

I have started the laptop and followed the indication for the first configuration. After about 6 steps (configuration pages), where I have insert a microsoft account, PIN,  choise different service, at the end I arrive to the Microsoft Office installation page. I have buy Microsoft Office 2021

Question

Precision 3570 RAM expansion

Hey, Just recently bought a Precision 3570 with 1 x16 GB DDR5 4800MHz ram so I wanted to expand the ram with corsair vengeance 1x16 GB DDR5 4800MHZ with CL 40 same as original ram. but once enterd laptop wont boot up any way I can fix this issue? regards PJ

Question

BIOS firmware upgrade does't work on Dell Precision 7520

Hi all,I have a Dell Precision 7520.This laptop is running Windows 10 Professional 21H2 and Dell Hardware diagnostic did not alert me about any trouble. I tried to execute BIOS upgrade without success today, in fact every time BIOS .exe package restart the system,but it never flashing the new BIOS

Question

precision m 6700 RAM upgrade

Hey guys I bought this laptop of a buddy originally just for work related stuff but have since downloaded overwatch 2 and it can run it but will crash every few games. Its got 8GB of RAM and I think thats the issue. Its got the Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-3520M CPU @ 2.90GHz in it and in just a litt

Question

Yellow sticker on CPU die on precision 5520

Hi I opened the laptop for a repaste for the first time because the system was running hot. After removing the heatsink and fans, I noticed a yellow sticker on the CPU die, but not the GPU die. The sticker has a QR code, a large "1" and text that reads "AMT/VPRO". The underside of the bottom panel

Question

Fingerprint Sensor Driver for Precision 5550

Hello, on my Precision 5550 fingerprint sensor is not recognized by the driver provided. hw ids are 27c6 63ac Can you please help me?

Question

Dell Precision 5570: Ubuntu nvidia drivers (oem-fix-gfx-nvidia-ondemandmode).

Hello !I recently got a Precision 5570 Workstation with an A1000 nvidia GPU, with Ubuntu 20.04.I lost the GPU oem drivers that came preinstalled oem-fix-gfx-nvidia-ondemandmode, and i would like to recover it.-Where can i get access to this driver in particular ?-Where can i get access to the defaul

Question

Dell Precision 7550 HDMI Problem

Dell Precision 7550, running Windows 10, does not drive monitor on HDMI port.Same monitor, same cable, displays without problem plugged into Toshiba Tecra.Different monitor, different cable, no problem with ThinkPad, will not work with Dell Precision 7550.It would appear the Dell Precision 7550 HDMI

Question

MAX SSD size supported on precision 7540

Hello, Does precision 7540 support single 4tb M.2 SSD? Thanks

Question

Can precision 7730 communicate with a wifi 6E

My network card :Fabricant : Qualcomm Communications Inc.Description : Qualcomm QCA61x4A 802.11ac Wireless AdapterVersion du pilote : 12.0.0.1118Adresse physique (MAC) : 10-5B-AD-01-03-29

Question

Can I use an M2 SSD PCIe for my boot drive on Precision 7730?

Hello, I have a Dell Precision 7730, and I'd like to upgrade my boot drive to one with more space and speed. I believe my current drive is SATA SSD (but how can I verify this, to start?). I would like to instead upgrade my boot disk to a PCIe SSD drive. Can I do this? Is there anything I should wat

Question

Issues caused by Waves MaxxAudio & Realtek drivers

Good day folks, I've been at it for a few days now - trying to figure out what went wrong and what actually could be the cause of it (aside from questionable quality check and testing of software). Like I described here: https://www.dell.com/community/Inspiron/WavesMaxxAudio-is-using-CRAZY-CPU-per

Question

Precision 5520 Ram Maximum speed support

I want to upgrade my precision 5520 so I have to make sure if my laptop can support 2666Mhz ddr4 ram (corsair vengeance 16GB x2 2666MHz). If it can so will it works with full speed or just 2400Mhz? I’m using two 16gb 2400Mhz rams so is there any difference in speed if I replace them with 2666Mhz one

Question

Precision 5550 and WD19TB3 dock FHD monitor shows interlaced flickering

Here's my setup: Dell Precision 5550 connected to the WD19TB3 dock via the Thunderbolt port (on the left). One external QHD (2560x1440) display, and one FHD display (1920x1080). The FHD display flickers. I tried changing from HDMI to DP, various cables, to no avail. If I disconnect the QHD displ

Question

DELL PRECISION 7740 RTX A5000 compatibility

Hello, I have DELL PRECISION 7740  . It is equipped with RTX3000 Nvidia GPU. Would Nvidia RTX A5000 fit the laptop? Both run GDDR 6, but what about dimensions, heat sink fitting, other? Thank you very much in advance for you support. Best,   Zbigniew

Question

Dell Precision 3530 Battery Error on 55%

Hello guys My Precision 3530 charge to 55% and charge does not increase (stopped on 55%). but discharge has slow speed and same working when laptop charged 100%!! have you any solution to fix this problem? my bios version is 1.17.2

Question

Windows 10 Device Manager Warning and Precision 7510 Drivers

Spent a bunch of time letting the Dell wizard work it's magic on my computer, but Device Manager is reporting errors. Attempting manual download, and the page says there are zero drivers available. Anybody know where I can get drivers for the devices listed below? PCI Data Acquisition and Sign

Question

Precision 5760 Workstation really slow boot time (2 minutes)

Precision 5760 - Booting Time 2 Minutes since day 1 - Dell cant indicate a problem and they cant fix it  Operating System Microsoft Windows 11 ProProcessor 11th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i9-11950H @ 2.60GHzGraphics Card NVIDIA RTX A3000 Laptop GPU (6,0 GB) / Intel(R) UHD Graphics (1,0 GB)Memory

Question

Dell Support Results

No Results found!