Search Results (604)

Conversation Type :

Published Date :

Lifetime

Category

Most Recent

Community Accepted Solution

Provide full-grown keyboards with DELL Precision Mobile Workstation notebooks

To me it's uttermost disappointing, frustrating and inexplicable that DELL is too stingy to provide their large, expensive 17" notebooks, like the DELL Precision 7770 CTO, with a full 105 key keyboard. Keyboard navigation using the currently implemented keyboard, equipped with crippled cursor navig

Question

Keyboard PREVIOUS, NEXT and PLAY/PAUSE keys - Precision 7770

I use my Precision to run my studio, among other things, and I need a quick way to PAUSE or NEXT audio/video streams. Both sales and 7770 technical documentation for the 7770 refer to PREVIOUS, NEXT and PLAY/PAUSE keys, but my 7770 keyboard doesn't have those keys. Is there a way to change or creat

Question

Charge type C precision 7720

Hello. Can you tell me if the precision 7720 can be charged with a Type C? Exactly the laptop to charge.

Question

Precision 5540 WiFi upgrade

Digging around it seems my Wifi slot is PCIe (rather than CNVi) so i have to be careful of what works as CNVi2 is is not backwards or forwards compatible. My goal is to have 2.4 GHz, 5 GHz and 6 GHz to have more channels available The incumbent is an Intel(R) Wireless-AC 9260 160MHz Looking at the

Question

Dell G7 7590 RTX 2070 Max-Q cannot be detect in anywhere.

Hello Everyone, Hope you all doing well in this year. I need someone to help me to explain what happening with my laptop. The issue is one day back to 6th December 2022 I want to play the high-quality graphics game but my laptop running the game very lag, then I tried to take a look in the GeForc

Question

Someone knows the thermal pad thickness under the heat sink on the dell precision 3571?

Hi everyone. i have dell precision 3571 and i replaced the motherboard a few weeks ago, after that the cpu temperature is not good compared to before the replacement. so i am going to repaint the thermal paste again.  i going to use PTM7950 pad for cpu and replace the VRM thermal pads

Question

Can't see anything after using dell precision 5550 laptop for a while

I'm playing video or game. Suddenly, I can't see anything because my screen is not working, but i still can hear audio and use keyboard. I press Alt + F4 to exit the app and start over like in the video https://drive.google.com/file/d/1LOtw0MdaX6ZVFL3oILZKGhbGhbdzyi5b/view?usp=sharing 

Question

Dell Précision 3571 - Samsung NVME Driver installation issue

Hello everyone, We just bought some Precision 3571 Laptops with this configuration : 12th Gen Intel® Core™ i9-12900H Windows 11 Pro (up to date) 32 GB, 1 x 32 GB, DDR5, 4800 Hz We have decided to replace the original SSD drives with Samsung 980 pro 1TB NMVE SSDs. All seems to works fine, excep

Question

After 22H2 update - No boot device

I have a Dell Precision 7550, running Windows 11. Windows has been suggesting I install the latest update 22h2.  About a week ago I let it do it's thing thinking I'd come back to the computer and see what new features they added.  Not so...  Instead I found Dell support assist runni

Question

Full baterry fully "drained" after running laptop without charger

Hello, Recently I bought used Dell Precision 5530 and I'm having plenty problems with battery behavior. To the point, when laptop is being turned on without a charger then either it cannot be turned on or it's being turned on correctly but then immediately after the start battery is equal to 1% and

Question

Windows 11 Compaitability for M4700?

I have a Precision M4700 but Windows and Dell are telling me this is not compatible with Windows 11. Does anyone know why and how to make it compatible?  I've seen mentions that there could be a problem with the video card and secure boot but nothing definitive. 1T SSD 3rd Gen Intel Core i7-

Question

M6600 IDT audio not working, cannot find drivers

Hello, I am still using an old M6600 notebook that I ad recently upgraded to Windows 10 Professional. All is working smotthly, but I cannot get the internal IDT audio drivers to work correctly. The drivers from Windows update install, no exclamation marks in device manager, but the audio symbol in t

Question

Issues after installing Firmware and drivers recommended by SupportAssist

Hello I'm now one of the several users that have an issue after following the recommendations made by SupportAssist and installing the following today: - Fingerprint Sensor Driver - A04 - 32.78 MB - Recommended - Installed - Dell Precision 5570 System BIOS - 1.8.1 - 22.19 MB - Critical - Installe

Question

Dell Precision 5530 64GB RAM upgrade showing only as 32GB

After updating the RAM from 32GB to 64GB, the computer is only showing 32GB. Is this a BIOS issue? I am currently running BIOS version 1.27.0. Using a 3rd party app Speccy I can see that it shows 64GB was installed, but for some reason, it's not being recognized properly. Please let me know if there

Question

Precision 7760 BIOS 1.19 - Breaks Laptop Screen WARNING!!!

Finally relented to Dell Command | Update's notifications and updated BIOS to v1.19 on my Precision 7760 (Intel Xeon W-10885M), along with Windows (10) Update.  Initially okay, but after reboot the laptop screen went dark (no power, no backlight bleed, no POST, nothing).  Through an extern

Question

Precision 5570 - 2nd monitor stuck at 30hz

Here again with monitor resolution/refresh rates. Current setup is WD19TBS with two Dell U2720Q monitor, first connected to DP dock port and the 2nd connected to downstream TB3 at the edge of the dock (DP cable + USB-C to DP adapter). This setup worked just fine with my Precision 5540 Win10, deliv

Question

Precision 5560 often turns on with no wifi and hang on during restart (blue screen appears

Hello, I am having a very big problem with my laptop - probably wireless network card. From about 1 month approximately when I turn on my laptop, there is even no wifi icon in Windows (all the wifi options disappear and I don't have Internet access). My wifi card in the device manager can be seen a

Question

Precision 7670 - Not Starting Windows PE with MDT

We have recently received an order of Precision 7670 laptops and are unable to get any of them to boot to Windows PE. We use MDT to deploy workstation to our users in our organization and while the laptop will load the LiteTouch.wim file, all that happens afterwards is a black screen with the Dell

Question

Official Solution

Closed

Precision 5570 Thunderbolt not working

Good morning, I have a new 5570 that replaced a 5540. I have a WD19TB dock that worked as expected with the 5540 and works as expected with a Lenovo test laptop. On the 5570, the dock is not identified as a Thunderbolt device when I plug it in to either of the two ports on the left side of the lapt

Question

Fuzzy/Chunky text on 4K display with crisp clear background

I've just gottten a Dell 3571 with a WD19DC dock.My monitor is a 4K large screen. Display resolution is at 3840x2160The Win 10 background image is crisp and clear.The text in all apps is chunky/blurry.How do I make it legible?

Question

Dell Support Results

No Results found!