Conversation Type :

Published Date :

Lifetime

Category

Most Recent
A

Community Accepted Solution

Precision 3581 stuck at 2.16GHz.

I got a new laptop from company Dell Precision 3581 with I7-13700H. My work needs powerful machines I was hopeful that this will solve my problems. However when I tested this system I can see when I am putting system under stress it is not giving me 100%. That is the CPU utilization is capped at 74%

Question

Dell G15 5520 - Device Crashes After Loading DOOM Eternal Campaign. Help!

Hey everyone, I decided to make a post on the forums since I couldn't reach Dell's support. I'm experiencing an issue with Doom Eternal where my device abruptly crashes when I load up the campaign and I have to boot my device back up. I know this is a problem with my device because my specs are well

Question

Dell Precision 5510 crashing from high percentage to direct 6%

Hi, I have bought a battery (DELL 1P6KD54 - 84wH) for my Dell Precision 5510 from a Local Store that is performing well as it is giving me about 4Hrs of battery backup but i am facing an issue whenever battery goes below 50% it directly crashes to 6%. I Also purchased another piece of this battery b

Question

Looking for an active pen compatible with Precision 7680 OLED Touchscreen

4K OLED Touch (3840x2400) 400 Nit Dell Precision 7680 Thanks! :)

Question

Does the Samsung 990 PRO NVMe M.2 2280 4TB SSD WITH Heatsink fit in a Thin Chassis Dell Precision 7680 ?

Does the Samsung 990 PRO NVMe M.2 2280 4TB SSD WITH Heatsink fit in a Thin Chassis Dell Precision 7680 with two slots of SSD? I'd like to upgrade my Precision storage. Currently it includes one of size 512 GB. Thanks!! :)

Question

Precision 7530 Recharging Issue

My computer is having issues with recharging. It can take a whole night to recharge the computer fully. If I recharge the computer while using it, the battery level doesn't increase, and the computer gets laggy (but if I stop recharging, it operates smoothly again). The recharging port and jack get

Question

Dell XPS 9320 Camera Not Attached

Hello everyone, I've recently ran into an issue where the camera of my laptop is "no longer attached". The camera is detected under device manager but isn't shown as an output in any apps. I've already tried deleting the camera and restarting my device, etc. The machine is currently out of warrant

Question

Official Solution

Precision 5570 headphone jack suddenly lost left channel output

For some reason the headphone jack on my laptop has stopped outputting to the left channel. The headphones are fine on other devices.  I have also reinstalled Windows today, so it appears to be a hardware problem.

Question

Precision 7510 motherboard swap

I have a Dell Precision 7510 with a Xeon E3-1505M. It is no longer starting (POST problem) and the led flashing indicates a memory failure/incompatibility. I've removed/moved memory around the 4 slots with no change, so I'm leaning towards a motherboard problem/replacement. Q1: Is this a reasonabl

Question

Dell Precision 3460 SFF RAM compatibility

Hello Will DDR5 5600 work on Dell Precision 3460 SFF? I can see in the datasheet they have addressed DDR5 4800, and 5600 will be available in 2023. Is there anyone who tried this kind of RAM upgrade? Any help would be appreciated. On the other hand, I can see this on the CRUCIAL website,

Question

Cannot connect third monitor to my laptop/dock station

Here is my hardware (for some reason only the S/N for the dock is working in the "Add Product" function: 3 x P2414Hb Dell Monitors 2 x connected from the two Display Ports on the dock to the display port input on the monitor. 1 x connected via HDMI (dock) to Display Port (monitor) input on the

Question

Recommended SSD for Precision 7730

I need to add another SSD to my Precision 7730 laptop.I was looking at the Samsung 990 PRO Series - 2TB.Will this work in the Precision 7730?If not does anyone have any other recommendations.

Question

Dell precision 5520 power button light blinking

My system initially started with a warning message that says " the AC adapter can't be determined, the battery may not charge". After a while, my battery died off. I ordered for a new original AC adapter with cable from dell corporation directly. I just got it, I tried it again. The power button kee

Question

Setting Nvidia as the default GPU in Bios

I got an instruction from Dell Tech Support how to set NVIDIA card as the default in BIOS by unchecking Switchable Graphics option.My current BIOS on Precision 7680 does not have this option at all.Dell support keep sending me the same instructions all over again.Any clues and suggestion. Thanks in

Question

Irregular recharging time in Dell Precision 7530

My Dell was used for 3-4 years and I had no problems with the battery until this month. I noticed that the recharging time was really weird, sometimes it would recharge like normal (i.e. recharging while running, recharging time takes 1 hour give or take), but most of the time it would not recharge

Question

Precision 5530 - M2 NVME not detected while installing Win11

Hi!I'am installing Windows 11 from a new and clean M.2 MVNE drive just installed. After the initial "welcome" the setup can't find drivers to read the M.2 drive. Any idea on exactly which driver should I download end examine so Windows 11 can see my new drive and install there? Setup is already AH

Question

Precision 5770 compatible pen

I need help identifying a compatible pen for the touch screen on my laptop. Thanks, Chris

Question

7730 2K upgrade to 4K

Hello, I want to upgrade&change my original 2k screen to 4k. 1. Is this possible? 2. If yes, what is the original product code of 4k screen?

Question

Precision 5530 doesn't want to shut down without power adapter

Hey, everybody! I have a dell 5530. It has a problem: the laptop doesn't want to turn off without the charger plugged in. Also hibernation does not work. When I turn off the laptop, it shuts down, then after a couple of seconds it turns back on. But when the charger is connected, the laptop turns of

Question

Dell precision 5470 limited ethernet speed (DBQBCB064 adapter)

Hi,My laptop is running on Win11 and I have a 1GB internet speed. When I'm on Wi-Fi, I reach 800MB speed. When I connect to wired LAN via the Dell DBQBCB064 USB-C network adapter, I am stuck below 100MB.In the driver properties I see that the link speed is limited to 100MB.I've updated the driver,

Question

Dell Support Results

No Results found!