Search Results (1.7K)

Conversation Type :

Published Date :

Lifetime

Category

Most Recent

Community Accepted Solution

m15 R7, refuse upgrade to 64GB

I changed the ram from 16GB to 64GB. After power on the keyboard start blinking and never stops. No logo, no sounds.

Question

m15 R1, power on ONLY with AC power adapter

Hello, I have recently change the battery of my Alienware m15 R1 laptop. Everything work fine when the ac adapter is plugged. The battery charging correctly. And when I unplug the ac adapter, the battery take the relay properly. However, when it is shutdown, I cannot power on it when the ac adapte

Question

m15 R6, turns on but the screen is black

The m15 R6 turns on, ventilates, the led stays on but the screen does not turn on. The button led is in sequence: 2 times red and 4 times blue. What do I do?

Question

m15 R7, fan spooling up and down at idle

At idle, under balanced or quiet profile in AWCC, the fans on the laptop both spool up and down very quickly, in little spurts every 3-5 seconds. Is this normal behavior? Does anyone have this issue too? It gets a little annoying or distracting, the laptop is just idling with no load, temps are all

Question

Official Solution

Area-51m R2, need dock with working power button

I have a Dell WD19s docking station whose power button does not turn the Area-51m R2 on and off. Is there a docking station out there that will turn the Area-51m R2 on and off? Dell sales and tech support don't seem to know. Thank you.

Question

x17 R2, Samsung 860 1TB SSD not recognized

Took my Samsung 860 1TB SSD from my old laptop into the new x17 R2. The SSD not seen in either BIOS or Windows?

Question

DELL ALIANWARE HEADSET AW988

HI, I HAVE ALIANWARE HEADSET. TRYING TO CLAIM WARRANTY, BUT HONESTLY DELL TECH SUPPORT HAVE NO CLUE ABOUT HOW TO PROCESS WITH HEADSET WARRANTY. THESE GUY LIVING IN THIRLD WORLD. WHO HAS NO IDEA. I AM TRYING TO CALL DELL ALIANWARE FROM LAST 5 DAYS THEY TRANSFERING ME TO DIFFERENT DEPARTMENTS. WHERE T

Question

Need help fixing issue in device manager

So I just did a fresh reinstall of windows on my Alienware 15r4. I ran the automatic driver and software install from the support website . As well as support assist application from the PC after . It says everything is up to date and installed but I still get these errors from my device manager. I'

Question

Area-51m R2, a couple of problems

Hello, I recently bought this laptop and more and more problems are coming. First one is AWCC crashing all games except LOL, after uninstalling it everything works fine but i lost my lightning controls etc. Second problem is notification from AWCC that my power supplies arent giving enough power. Iv

Question

Latitude 3510 audio jack problem

In latitude 3510 For some time after connecting the headphones, the sound is heard only in the left earphone. How to solve this problem?

Question

x17 R2, use Dell GPU driver or Nvidia?

Hello everyone! I just wanted to know whether I should install a Dell prompted graphics driver (that can be found in "Drivers & Download" section) OR I should go to the Nvidia website and download the official graphics driver. It seems the Dell prompted driver is always a couple of versions bac

Question

m15 R1, Touchpad driver not appearing in system tree

So, I am running Windows 11 on an m15 R1. In the Windows Settings, there is no option to turn it off, nor does FN+F11 do anything. I cannot disable the driver, because it is not there. It used to be called "Touchpad' there, now the HID-Event Filler will not let me remove it. I have clean installed W

Question

Area-51m R1, Bios 1.23.0 installation error

This is the error I get when I try to update the BIOS on my Area-51m R1.

Question

m15 R5, my WiFi not working properly

Hi everyone, I come here as a last resort. I spent hours with Dell support and my internet provider on the phone but nothing worked. My Alienware m15 R5 and WiFi are not working properly working together. My m15 R5 is working great on every other WiFi. My WiFi is working great with every oth

Question

Area-51m R1, not sustaining dual 35" monitors

Any idea why the screens flicker with one of them going to sleep mode when I don't use it constantly. I have one monitor routed to the Dell docking station and one routed via HDMI to the back of the laptop. The one plugged into the back of the laptop is the one I use for gaming and also the one that

Question

Official Solution

"DS:Are there any Dell Products on your Christmas/Holiday Wishlist?"

Are there any Dell Products on your Christmas/Holiday Wishlist? Contest details here.

Question

m15 R7, 12900H with RTX 3080, come with Element 31 thermal paste?

Hello all! I just picked up the m15 R7 yesterday, and am loving it so far. Fresh installed Win 10 Pro on a new 2TB Samsung 980 Pro, upgraded the ram to Crucial 64GB and so far everything is flawless. Anyways, while I had the laptop open, I was curious as to whether my model comes with Element 31 t

Question

x17 R1, SSD raid 0 error

Hi, i have an alienware x17 R1 with 2TB raid 0 ssd. i recently had a problem with my alienware were i had « no boot device found » because of some error on my ssd. In order to fix that i tried to reset my pc to factory settings but i couldn’t succed so i ended up removing raid on my ssd from the b

Question

m15 R7, fan keeps turning on and off repeatedly

got a new m15 r7 laptop, but the fan sometimes randomly turns on for a second, then turns off, then turns on again, and this repeats for a few minutes video: https://vimeo.com/779001103 notice the fan noise starts and stops and starts found some other posts with similar issues: https://www.d

Question

m17 R2, USB circuit board doesn't work after reinstalling

Hello community! So I had purchased a new USB circuit board for my 2019 Alienware m17 R2 laptop because it has the Wireless Network card attached to it that I need to replace. Unfortunately the card is factory soldered onto the board hence the reason I'm needing the whole USB circuit board. Very ea

Question

Dell Support Results

No Results found!