Search Results (1.8K)

Conversation Type :

Published Date :

Lifetime

Category

Most Recent
R

Community Accepted Solution

Cracking noise in MS Teams from Jabra USB headset after upgrading to 01.00.36, 01.00.20 WD19S docker firmware

Hi, I just upgrade the docker firmware to 01.00.36, 01.00.20, noticed there is cracking noise when using the Jabra USB headset with MS Teams after upgrading. Tried the new firmware on both WD19s and WD19ds and having the same issue. downgraded back to 01.00.32, 01.00.16 and issue disappeared. Devi

Question

Is it possible only charge thought by type C 65W when ac apatop charging is failed

Question

Connecting Latitude Laptop to Inspiron All-In-One

I have a work laptop that I would like to connect to my home all-in-one when working at home.I was advised by Dell that it cannot be done, but then thru Google ascertained that HDMI in will allow the monitor to work with the laptop (using a tiny hidden button on the base of the unit). Is there a way

Question

Dual 4K monitor support on Latitude 3440

I recently received a Latitude 3440 and a USB3.0 Dock (D3100). I am trying to determine if it is possible to attach dual 4K@30 (or 4K@60) displays. The Technical Guidebook for the Latitude 3440 gives this resolution matrix: I don't understand where the third column comes from because the laptop o

Question

E7250 doesn't run

after pressing the power button, the power LED works for about three seconds, I can hear the fan. After three seconds, power LED and fan are switched off. Screen remains dark, no sound.A failure is indicated by     hard disc LED: on,       battery LED:  blinking, &nbs

Question

Latitude 9440 trackpad keeps doing click & drag

When using the haptic touchpad on this laptop to move the mouse pointer around, about 50% of the time it initiates a click & drag operation instead of just moving the pointer. This is quite annoying and not at all productive. I've tried changing the sensitivity of the touchpad to Low via Window

Question

Latitude 5531 switches from dGPU to iGPU when over 70 C, causing huge frame drops.

When playing any graphically intensive game, if the dGPU (NVIDIA MX550) temp gets over 70 C the laptop decides that's too hot so switches to the much weaker iGPU for a few seconds. My frames drop to about 5-10 fps when this happens. Currently I can only make use of about 60% of the GPU. Any higher a

Question

Dell Latitude 7490 Sudden ShutDown

Hy , i have a problem with Dell Latitude 7490 Ci5 8th Gen 16Gb, 512GB , During normal condition windows 11 are running very well, but sudden laptop shutdown and display Off, then i press the power button for powering on but, laptop not ON.. during issue occur battery approx. 80% charging.( above pro

Question

E5440 "ASF2 Force Off"

Hello,I got a Dell Latitude E5440 from my old HS Ewaste pile when I was working there. It's a fabulous computer, with an i5 and 11GB of RAM. It's exceptional with the new SSD I put in it. Unfortunately, It shuts off randomly, and the bios give the "ASF2 Force off" log. Now that I'm out of school, I

Question

7320 Detachable - monitor flickers randomly on WD19TB / WD22TB4 dock after boot

Hi, I bought a Dell 7320 Detachable and have issues with Dell S3221QS connected to WD22TB and WD19TB. It switches randomly on and off after startup of the system. The fix is to reconnect USB-C. Simple but annoying. Anybody knows that issue? I update all drivers and Bios with Dell Update and also i

Question

M2-2280 SSD Thermal Plate for Latitude 5430

I recently purchased a Dell Latitude 5430 and I am planning to upgrade the SSD. It currently has a 256GB M2 2230 SSD. I would like to upgrade to a 4TB 2280 SSD.  That would necessitate replacing the 2230 sized thermal plate (Y60KW) with a 2280 sized thermal plate (T5TGH).  Unfortunately,

Question

Latitude 9510 – Audio not working: "No audio device is installed"

OS: Windows 11 Pro (Build 22631) Hi there, I had a problem with the audio on my Dell laptop when playing video, where the audio would not work whilst the video would also stall badly. However, the video played as normal when it was muted. I updated all my drivers, including the "Intel Smart Sound

Question

New motherboard – what to do next?

My Dell Latitude 5520 was not functioning and I suspected the motherboard to be faulty. It had a Dell product number 63MV5 and a Core i5-1135G7 processor. It was out of warranty and I decided to replace it. I managed to find a P9MHC motherboard with a i7-1185G7 processor. I have replaced the old mot

Question

Dell Latitude 5590 - screen resolution won't go past 1366 x 768

Hi Folks, I have a Latitude 5590 8th Gen with the Intel 620 UHD display adaptor witha resolution of 1366 x 768. I have a 1920 x 1080 panel from another laptop I've had for a while but when I swap the panels the laptop screen remains black. An external display works OK and I know the panel to be good

Question

Screen flickering

Hello; I have a dell latitude 7280 with a screen flickering issue, I tried updating the BIOS, resitting the display cable and changing the RAM but nothing worked. Also I recently noticed the screen flicker happening when a nearby mobile phone receives a phone call or on booting up. I am asking for

Question

Latitude E6420 - Planning upgrade from 1366x768 to 1600x900 screen - need tips

I'm planning to upgrade the screen on my 12-year-old Latitude E6420 from 1366x768 to 1600x900. I'm wondering if there's anything I need to do first, such as getting a different screen cable or perhaps just tips on safety measures. Thanks in advance

Question

Website is not working on my Dell Latitude 3540

Hi, I have a Dell Latitude 3540 laptop. I am a gamer and play different games. Recently, I was playing Minecraft game and for guidance used different websites. I was using Minecraft circle generator website for creating circles and shapes but for some reason, that website is not opening on my lapto

Question

All laptop keyboard layout list

When my company orders me a laptop I'm always asked what should be the language. Is there a Dell website where for each language there's a picture of the keyboard how it looks?

Question

Compatible GPU

Hey! I have a e6430 and it has i7-3520M cpu and I'm planning to put an eGPU on my laptop. I just want to ask what GPU is compatible with my cpu? So that i can avoid having a bottleneck issue.

Question

Latitude 5531 battery downgrade to 4 cell

Hello, my Latitude 5531 came with the 6 cell battery. I've since decided to add a 2.5" SSD which takes up space in the battery compartment. The 5531 comes with the 4 cell battery option (grt01) for laptops with the 2.5 hdd option. What battery cable is needed to do this?  I ordered a 4 cell ba

Question

Dell Support Results

No Results found!