Published Date :

Lifetime

Category

Most Recent
Q

Community Accepted Solution

Closed

XPS 15 9530 Upgrades

I ordered the XPS 15 9530. I want to upgrade the SSD to 1TB and RAM to 64 GB . Any recommendations on brands, types, speeds etc is appreciated.

Question

Closed

The Compatibility of Customization Options

I'm looking at an XPS 9520 with an i5-12500H, Intel UHD graphics, 8GB memory, and a 512GB SSD. If I install 64GB of memory myself, would I then be able to use Intel's Iris Xe Graphics? Also, Dell's configurator says that the 4TB SSD requires an i7, a GeForce RTX, and 16GB of memory. Is there any r

Question

Closed

XPS 15 9560 can not turn on

this morning I found that battery cannot be charged any more. I plugged in power adaptor, the battery icon changed to charging icon. but battery is not charged. Then the laptop can not turn on anymore, pressed the power button, it will be on 2-3 seconds, then turned off. the LED on power adaptor is

Question

Closed

Dell XPS 15-9530 and DELL-WD19S130W

Hello, I have the DELL-WD19S130W connected with two 4k monitors. Does the laptop (xps-15-9530) support both 4k (60Hz) displays and charging via the dock? Based on the spec (charing with 130W and Thunderbold 4) I think it should work. Can anyone confirm? Thanks, Jonah

Question

Closed

Dell Lattitude 5480 power and booting issues

Hi! I have Dell Latitude 5480. It doesn't have a battery and when I plug it in the power switch turns on for a few seconds but the screen remains black then the laptop switches off. When I press the power button again it takes several tries till it stays on. Then I'm met with the "No bootable device

Question

Closed

Cables

I have and older XPS 13 that I was able to connect to my Nikon D7100 with a cord. Now I have an XPS 13 9305.  Can you please tell me how to connect it to my computer with either a new cord or else purchase an adaptor for the USB older cable.  Thank you.

Question

Closed

Dell XPS 13 9310 paid spi volume error

Downloaded the new bios update yesterday, restarted and nothing happened just get the three amber lights and the six white flashing lights. Any clue of how to go forward with this ?

Question

Closed

XPS 15 9510, memory upgrade DDR5?

Can we upgrade ram using DDR5 instead of DDR4?

Question

Closed

XPS13 Plus vibration, tingling sensation when charging

When charging with usbC charger provided with laptop there is a vibration or tingling sensation when touching the top or bottom of the laptop. It stops immediately when charging cable is remopved. ??????????

Question

Closed

Is it possible to out put 4K 120hz from my Dell XPS 15 9530 to my external display?

Is it possible to out put 4K 120hz from my Dell XPS 15 9530 to my external display in extended mode?My Sony X95K TV can do 4K 120hz from my other PC > [DisplayPort 1.4 to HDMI 2.1 active adapter] > TV without any issues. I've tried with the USB-C to HDMI addapter that came with the laptop and

Question

Closed

Dell XPS 15 9570 RAM Upgrade

Hallo ich möchre die RAM von 8GB auf 32GB upgraden. mein Latop ist Dell XPS 15 9570. 3 RAM interessieren mich. würde gerne wissen welche sind besser?   Corsair Vengeance SODIMM 32GB (2x16GB) DDR4 3200MHz C22 Speicher für Laptop/Notebooks - Schwarz   Corsair Vengeance SODIMM 32GB (2x1

Question

Closed

Dell Laptop Brightness Reduces

Greetings, I have an Inspiron 16 Laptop and recently, I have been encountering a problem on this, sometimes the brightness is gradually reducing. Actually recently I upgraded my laptop from Windows 10 to Win 11. I'm not sure whether some features have changed. Could anyone please help me? Any kind o

Question

Closed

New SSD not found in BIOS, but found in Win10 recovery USB

Dell XPS 9343 with latest BIOS 9343_A20 The original SSD died (I surmise as I have not tested it elsewhere) so I bought a replacement SSD.  The BIOS will not detect the new SSD no matter what settings I use. - Legacy or UEFI. I have updated the BIOS using Dell flash BIOS USB method. I creat

Question

Closed

When is the dell xps 15 (2023) model coming to norway?

I know that the new XPS models is available through dell.com in Norway, but my company has partnered with atea.no, so I have to buy through there. Does anyone know when the model is available from other stores? it seems like no other online stores have them except dell.com

Question

Official Solution

XPS 9520, audio quality decreases

I have a 9520 and it is my third replacement unit. All units have had the same issue. If I am using a voce chat app like discord or zoom and try to play a game or play audio on any application like youtube, the audio quality decreases significantly like its coming through an old school radio. If I a

Question

Closed

XPS-15 Will not turn on

I have an old XPS-15 9530 that has been working well. After using it yesterday, today will will not turn on.  It is plugged in and the power plug light is on indicating it is being powered.  When I push the power on button nothing happens.  No lights of any kind, no response of any k

Question

Closed

Latitude 7490 Replacement Batter Not Recognized

I got a refurbished Latitude 7490. After just couple of month, battery died.  It was 42Wh battery and all swollen.  So, I got a replacement 60Wh battery and installed it.  Now the computer does not recognize it.  Message is "No battery present".  I tried disconnecting both

Question

Closed

New XPS 13 versus old xps 13 7390 is it worth upgrading ?

I have an XPS 13 7390. It's 3 years old, and I'm wondering if it's worth upgrading to the new XPS 13.  I've been happy with this one, but I'm wondering if I'd see much performance increase with this change. I know I could get a lot more disk space. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks

Question

Closed

XPS 13 9360, Low Performance

Why my Laptop is giving almost half performance? I have XPS 13 9360 i7 8th generation 8550u with 8 gb of RAM. I just installed new windows and deleted everything. Why is performance that low? I've run geekbench 4, 5, 6 on my laptop and it is giving almost 50% of performance than others with sam

Question

Closed

Installing Windows 10 on New Hard Drive

Good morning. This is my first time using this forum.  I have basic computer knowledge, nothing advanced.  I have a Dell13 i7359 laptop that came with Windows 10 installed.  To make a long story short, my hard drive is dying. I purchased a replacement hard drive from Dell.  My q

Question

Dell Support Results

No Results found!