Conversation Type :

Published Date :

Lifetime

Category

Most Recent
X

Community Accepted Solution

Xps 9575 video driver update

So I was I've if the unlucky ones that bought the xps 15 2-1 with the Intel/AMD hybrid rx Vega m gl graphics chip. The support for this barely lasted a year, with Intel finally taking over driver duties and releasing it's last package about 2 years ago. Any chance we can get an update for the AM

Question

XPS 13 9370, 9380, 7390, 9305 original battery

Hello, could anyone please recommend a shop where I can get the original battery for the DELL XPS 13 9370 or other models mentioned in the title (same battery model)? I am kinda lost in what is a scam and what is not.So I hope someone with good experience could help me. Thank you.

Question

Official Solution

XPS 9520, Bluetooth issues

HELP. I am having issues with my XPS 9520 Bluetooth. Primary issue is the microphones on either my Apple Airpods of Sony BT headsets just stop working. I have tried EVERYHTING the laptop to stop dropping the microphone including the following: 1) Reset Airpods and Sony to factory hardware setting a

Question

XPS 9570 back from repair, fingerprint scanner not working

Dear Community, I recently had my laptop repaired due to this issue. Dell replaced the motherboard and the DC power connector. Now the fingerprint scanner does not work. I get to the setup screen that says "Touch the fingerprint sensor" and there is no response. So far, I have updated the

Question

XPS 15 Keyboard Issue

XPS 15 9500, Shipped on Jun 8, 2020 I've recently (within the past few months) noticed that some of my keys sometimes don't work, this would involve anything from having to retype a word to the key not being responsive at all for several minutes. The keys mainly affected are the following: e, w,

Question

XPS 15 9575 2-in-1 Thunderbolt Port Replacement

There is some physical damage to the thunderbolt ports on the left side of my XPS 15 9575 2-in-1 laptop. I've been trying to find the motherboard model and the specs of it to see if these are removable, but haven't been able to find a definitive answer. Can these be easily replaced? Or are the

Question

Should I upgrade from Win11 Home to Pro

My Win11 HOME Laptop SPS15 9510 has 315GB of the 500GB SDD used up. If I upgrade to Win11 Pro, will it run reasonably well on this configuration or should I upgrade to a 1TB SDD?

Question

Closed

XPS 13 7390 2-in-1, CMOS Battery fault, no CMOS battery inside?

Hello all! I have a XPS 13 7390 2-in-1 here has a CMOS Battery fault. Everything is fine as long as you keep it charged but if the battery dies it will lose all BIOS settings including service tag and boots into maintenance mode until the service tag is re-entered (and it takes several minutes to g

Question

XPS 15 9560, replaced fan, fails diag test, runs at full speed

Hi, I hoping someone may have an answer for this one... My XPS 15 9560 was running hot, so I opened and cleaned the fans. This fixed the temperature problem, but my CPU fan now is running at full speed rpm regardless of the temp. Tried running the diagnostics (boot up) and the fan failed the test

Question

Closed

XPS 13 7390 2-in-1, battery magnet/metal bar

Hello, I recently bought a new battery for my XPS 13 7390 2-in-1 but it does not appear to work or even be detected by the laptop. I believe the issue is that I am missing the metal bar that has to be put in the bottom hole (I do have the magnet that goes in the top one). I would like to know how/wh

Question

Closed

XPS 9570, motherboard replacement?

A component inside my cell XPS 9570 broke, first the gtx 1050ti stopped working and soon after, the laptop does not boot. I need to replace it. I live in Portugal so availability is not very good, Dell after warranty support is out of question, just shipping it to Germany for “analysis” is very expe

Question

Closed

XPS 15 L521X, screen is dark, what could be wrong?

My old 2012 laptop XPS 15 L521x, got the following issues, any thoughts what could be wrong? 1. No display or screen is dark after turning it on. 2. It gave 4 beeps, sometimes just 4 beeps once, sometimes continue keeping 4 beeps. 3. I can hear fan is running, backlight on keyboard is on as well, so

Question

Closed

WD19TBS and Three monitors

Hello I have a work setup I need help with. I have a Dell Precision 7740 connected to a WD19TBS docking station with two active U2412M monitors. Previously I had the previous version of this laptop with a click in style docking station using three of these monitors (laptop closed). My problem now i

Question

Closed

Dell Migrate

I have purchased a new Dell XPS 8950. I also purchased Dell migrate (part of Data assistant I believe). to be installed on the XPS 8950 I wish to migrate from the current Dell XPS 8930 to the new Dell XPS 8950. Which has not yet been delivered. Does the migrate process keep all the original data

Question

Official Solution

Closed

XPS 13 9315, camera sensors: OV01a and OV01A1B not working

I've tried everything I can find, including a system reset, but the camera sensors continue to have problems ( a Device_Power_Faliure / code 10 for the second sensor and a code 51 for the first sensor), leading to a "camera not found" error when trying to open up the camera app. I've uninstalled bot

Question

Closed

XPS One 27 2710 - Can't Rest Bios/CMOS or Bios Password

I bought this computer in an auction and have talked to the organization's IT department and they have no idea why this machine would have a password on it at all. SDD has been wiped, unable to boot from USB because I can't access the boot sequence options (F12) because password required. I am rem

Question

Closed

Slow charge warning 180w laptop 180w docking port

Getting a slow charge warning with my 180w laptop using 180w docking port. Now understand the power to the docking port is 180w and not 180w to the laptop. Could I use a second docking station with a combined power to laptop of grater than 180w to get rid of the slow charging warning?

Question

Closed

XPS 15 9560 Can I use a single 32 GB SODIMM?

One of my memory slots died (will not boot up if there is anything in that slot, even a known-good SODIMM). I am wondering if the computer will recognize and use a single 32 GB SODIMM in one of the slots or if I'm stuck with only 16 GB.

Question

Closed

Dell XPS 9310 (Developer Edition) won't boot when a live USB is plugged in

I'm trying to install NixOS using their latest install ISO installed on a USB stick. However, when I boot my computer with the USB stick plugged in, it never gets past the dell logo. I've tried opening the BIOS settings and the boot menu, but the blue progress bar at the bottom of the screen gets st

Question

Closed

XPS 17 9710 with Windows Home edition locked in Bitlocker boot lop

I have two XPS 17 9710 laptops with Windows 11 Home edition that were purchased February last year.  Last weekend, they both encountered the same problem: When they boot up, they ask for the Bitlocker key. Both laptops have the Windows 11 Home edition installed and Bitlocker is not available in

Question

Dell Support Results

No Results found!