Conversation Type :

Published Date :

Lifetime

Category

Most Recent
G

Community Accepted Solution

Official Solution

XPS PLUS 9320 - Last windows driver update broke the camera - Intel - Extension - 1.0.0.273 / Intel - Extension 3.1.0.7611

Last windows driver update broke the camera - Intel - Extension - 1.0.0.273 / Intel - Extension 3.1.0.7611We have so far 5 impacted assets Any help Dell?

Question

rescue files from a partiton

i need to restore my XPS from the black screen of death. before i begin, i see that i'll have the option to back up personal files. i assume this applies to the C drive. question: is there a way to rescue files from the L partition that i created? if not, is there a way to prevent it from being over

Question

Official Solution

New Driver causing the webcam to fail

Hi Support & Community, Has anyone tried the latest Intel 2D Imaging/MCU/Visual Sensing Controller Driver (73.22000.1.20, A02)? I've installed it on my XPS 13 Plus and it's causing the camera to fail.  The camera device shows up in Device Management but a couple of Intel USBl2c devices is

Question

Official Solution

DELL XPS 9730 - Missing Keystrokes

Greetings, It seems that I am suffering from the same problem many other users have been complaining about. My XPS 9730 is missing or skipping keystrokes. Has anyone found a solution for this? Thanks!

Question

Official Solution

XPS 15 9520, blue screen due to Bluetooth

I’ve noticed a persistent issue with the Bluetooth. It’s difficult to accurately replicate but this is how it happened to be last night: I had my Bluetooth mouse and headset connected. I pressed the power button to put it to sleep and came back after some time. Found that my mouse wasn’t responding

Question

XPS L702x, from 8GB to 16GB?

Hi, I have a Dell XPS L702x Laptop 17" HD Core i7 2670QM 8GB. I want to upgrade it to 16GB. What is the best Memory Sodimm  I should be looking for? And is there any latest BIOS updates for this Intel 7 Laptop?

Question

XPS 9300, USB-C port stopped charging battery

Hi, My USB-C on the left side of my machine will no longer charge the battery. Luckily, the right side still works. However, not knowing the cause I do not want to find myself out of luck in some distant land should the right side stop working for the same reason. Same adapter/charging cord works on

Question

XPS M1530, repair, purchase screws?

I'm repairing a Dell XPS M1530 and I would like to know if I could order all new screws for the laptop? If so where would I buy them?

Question

XPS 15 9530, purchase screws?

Does Dell offer replacement screws for the bottom cover of the XPS 15 9530? And do you have any tips for removing stripped screws?

Question

Device Encryption missing due to "PCR7 Configuration Binding Not Possible" Error

I would like to use the built-in device encryption that comes with Windows 11 Home, but it is not enabled. In System Information, I see these 2 entries: PCR7 Configuration: Binding Not PossibleDevice Encryption Support Reasons for failed automatic device encryption: PCR7 binding is not supported I

Question

XPS M1530, CPU upgrade

I was wanting to upgrade my cpu in my Dell xps m1530 and I want to know what cpus are available for it?

Question

Official Solution

XPS 17 9730, missing keystroke, #2

Hello, I have a very big problem with my Dell XPS 7930 RTX4080. Dell sometimes skips a key press. Nothing helps. I replaced the keyboard, screen, motherboard, disk, RAM and still the same. Updating the bios and windows did not help. The problem is probably with the BIOS, but Dell Support still doesn

Question

How to tell which power adapter I need to replace my old one?

I have an old XPS from about 6 years ago. The AC adapter died and I need a replacement, but I don't know how to tell which one I need to buy. What do I do?

Question

XPS 15 7590, trouble finding DDR4 DIMM-B RAM

Hi! I have recently been wanting to install some more RAM in my DELL XPS laptop. The model number is P56F. My problem is that I have searched many websites to find this RAM, but still cannot find it. Please can I get some help? Kind regards, OffhandNebula18

Question

XPS 9730 Dell Firmware 0.1.5.0 Install error 0x80070002

This error keeps showing up in Windows Update. Newer BIOS version 1.6.0 is already installed. The problem happens on 2 brand new XPS 9730: fresh Windows 11 setup and launch, executed both "Windows Update" and "Dell Update". Tried multiple solutions for a Windows Update failure: 1) used Windows Updat

Question

XPS 9510, not saving AHCI mode

Today my laptop went to reboot and after do not saving the option "AHCI/NVMe". All time it's switched to "RAID On" In result I cannot load to OS and continue my work. BIOS 1.22.0

Question

XPS 15 9510, left side TB4/USB-C ports not working, charging works

hi, i have a Dell XPS 15 9510 and it's getting really annoying. first with the overheating issues and now the usb ports on the left side not working. it's really really frustrating, and i'm getting tired and sick of this laptop. this is the worst buying decision of my life. i tried a fresh windows

Question

XPS 17 L702X, installing TPM module on motherboard?

Dear Dell XPS Community, I am writing to you all from XPS 17 L702X which is and always be a treasure to me and I can see this device being handed over to the next family generation after me. Is it possible for me to have the TPM module installed to my motherboard in order to entertain having the o

Question

Official Solution

XPS 13 9315, Bluetooth issues

Hello all, I recently got a new computer from my employer: a Dell XPS 13 9315 (Windows 11 Pro 22H2, 16GB RAM, 512GB SSD). From day one I am experiencing some issues with the bluetooth functionalities. This will be an extensive post since I want to mention every step I already took. Screenshots are

Question

XPS 17 9720, Camera not working

I just went to use the camera and all I get is a blank screen. We use it couple times a week, never had an issue. Pulled up the camera, stand alone, blank screen. Used a couple of apps that use the camera, blank screen. Uninstalled camera in device manager, rebooted, camera reinstalled as expected,

Question

Dell Support Results

No Results found!