Start a Conversation

Solved!

Go to Solution

February 24th, 2023 09:00

"Mute Microphone" Function key (F4) not working

Hello, Im using Laptop Dell Precision 7510. Since I bought the device, all function keys are working fine but until I reinstalled windows 10 because I want to reinstall windows on my new M2 hard drive. And after reinstalling windows as well as using Intel Driver Support Assistant to check driver up-to-date, my "microphones mute" function key doesn't work anymore, all other function keys can be used normally. Can anyone have this problems and anyone know how to fix it?

I also read the "Mute Microphone" Function on F4 Key Not Working" on the forum. But the problem have not fixed

4 Posts

March 14th, 2023 11:00

After reinstalling a lot of driver on the google. I finally make the FN + F4 Function key to work.

I have installed this driver and it work well for me (I'm using Dell Precision 7510)
Realtek High Definition Audio Driver | Driver Details | Dell Vietnam

4 Operator

• 

20.1K Posts

February 24th, 2023 11:00

It still works, but with the FN key also pressed.

Dell Precision 7510 Mobile Workstation Keyboard Guide | Dell US

4 Posts

February 24th, 2023 22:00

I tried with FN key pressed, still not work. Also I test all the Fn Lock settings in BIOS, but didn't solve the problem.

4 Posts

March 14th, 2023 10:00

I have installed the old driver of Realtek Audio and the StereoMix work but the Fn + F4 won't work. Can someone help me please.

No Events found!