Start a Conversation

Unsolved

U

8 Posts

August 30th, 2022 13:00

How to re-send verification email, and change default language

I'm new to the Dell community, and I've got two problems:

1) Somehow Dell decided that I wanted my emails to be in Romanian, but I'd really prefer US English if I want any hope of being able to read it.  I cannot find any profile-level preferences for my preferred language.

2) When I click on "verificați-vă adresa de e-mail" in the email that I did get from Dell, the page it brings me to says "The request is invalid"

How can I manually send a new email verification email, and how can I change my language preferences.  As it is, I cannot reply to threads:
Screen Shot 2022-08-30 at 4.00.25 PM.png

Community Manager

• 

54.3K Posts

August 31st, 2022 06:00

The preferred language is based on your browser setting? Reply to that sent email and tell them you need it in English. But, your Forum profile shows that you are already Registered and I see that you replied on Forum on 29th =

Capture.JPG

8 Posts

August 31st, 2022 06:00

Thanks.  I've responded to the email that I received for dell.

As for not being able to reply to a thread, maybe it's just one of them in particular?  Specifically: https://www.dell.com/community/Monitors/S3221QS-macOS-flicker-vertical-lines/td-p/8240965

I have information to provide to that thread, but at the bottom I see:
Screen Shot 2022-08-30 at 4.00.25 PM.png

Community Manager

• 

54.3K Posts

September 13th, 2022 04:00

That thread is locked. You should start a new thread. Then reference the older thread.

No Events found!