Start a Conversation

Unsolved

H

1 Rookie

• 

110 Posts

September 10th, 2023 20:27

Can't log in

Can't log in from another PC. After log in attempt, I get back to the previous page without being logged in and see that "Log in" sign in the upper right.
How to fix it?
Also since recently (like a month) Dell website started to ask me to enter captcha, every time I visit. Annoying, and maybe has something to do with the current issue?
If Dell staff could contact me on that matter would be nice. I believe they can see my email address.
Thanks!

Community Manager

• 

54.3K Posts

September 11th, 2023 19:51

Log out of the Forum on all PC. Then try to log into the Forum using that one PC. What Dell site has the captcha? This Forum uses it.

1 Rookie

• 

110 Posts

September 12th, 2023 03:28

@DELL-Chris M​ 
Thanks for reply!
Hmm suddenly today I got logged in ok, no idea why.
It also looks I have another username on Dell website with the same email, and earlier few times my browser logged in automatically, with that username. Maybe that was the cause of the error.
But how is that possible at all, 2 usernames on 1 email? I only need this one, to access the forum.

Regarding the captcha, here on the community site - it started to show up like couple of months ago. I did not see it and did not have to fill it out at all, before that. I thought it was because I migrated to another PC with Windows 7, for some time. But now I'm back on Win 10 and I still have a captcha. Any way to get rid of that? Annoying.

Community Manager

• 

54.3K Posts

September 12th, 2023 14:13

Captcha is part of our spam protection, so no, it cannot be turned off.

I only see one Registered user HMR. What was the other username?

1 Rookie

• 

110 Posts

September 21st, 2023 01:29

@DELL-Chris M​ 
Yes my username seems to work ok now, for an unknown reason. HMR, yes.

But isn't solving captcha every time just to enter the forum too much? I have to enter these small letters which I cannot even see properly on my laptop, sometimes. I do not see such thing on other forums. And I see it here only since recently, there was no captcha before. Wish it was back as it was.

No Events found!