Start a Conversation

Unsolved

J

1 Rookie

• 

2 Posts

April 3rd, 2024 13:04

U4025QW, two PC, network KVM Issue

I recently purchasing the U4025QW. I connected two different PC's to it and am using the PBP and Network KVM. 

For some reason, the KVM is not passing through some of the keys when using the KVM. Ctrl, Alt, Enter, Del, etc. Normal A-Z and 1-0 keys work fine. This only happens when using the Citrix Workspace app that I use for work and accessing a VDI. When in Windows 11 directly those keys work fine.  

1st PC is connected through USB and DP, 2nd PC is connected through Thunderbolt/USB-C.  

Second issue I've had is using a Logitech mouse. If I do not have a 2nd receiver plugged in to the 2nd PC, the mouse cursor disappears going to the 2nd PC. If the receiver (which isn't in use but recognized by the PC), the cursor stays visible.  

Not sure if this is a Dell issue, Windows issue, Citrix workspace issue, or some combination of all 3?

Community Manager

• 

54.3K Posts

April 3rd, 2024 16:28

"accessing a VDI"

You do not specify, but DDM (Dell Display Manager) software does not support VDI.

1 Rookie

• 

2 Posts

April 5th, 2024 20:00

@DELL-Chris M​ Hi Chris.  DDM is directly installed on both Windows 11 machines.  The Citrix Workspace app is running on the mini PC to access a VDI client.  Is there any future support coming for this type of configuration? All the A-Z and number keys work, just none of the others like I mentioned.  Seems like it's definitely possible to work....

No Events found!