1 Rookie

• 

2 Posts

April 14th, 2024 13:24

S2719DGF, white marks, #4

Dell S2719DGF

Dell S2719DGF

Hello,

My monitor (S2719DGF) has recently started showing some white marks. This condition seems to be worsening.

The same problem is experienced when the monitor is connected to both my desktop and a laptop, over both DP and HDMI 2.0. The monitor is always being ran at 1440p @ 144Hz. The usual room temperature range is 20-28°C.

I have tried resetting the monitor via its menu and also ran the diagnostic images for about 10 minutes.

Here is a video showing the issue: https://imgur.com/a/ejLmOOi

Depending on the situation, the issue may be more or less pronounced. Considering I am using dark themes to spare my eyes it was less of a problem for the past year, but in the recent days the situation has worsened and daily operation is affected.

I would at least like to understand what kind of an issue is this and the likelihood of this monitor becoming unusable in the short term.

Regards

Community Manager

• 

54.3K Posts

April 15th, 2024 12:15

It's a panel issue. For an out warranty monitor, try running the Menu- Others LCD Conditioning. If that doesn't help, replace it.

1 Rookie

• 

2 Posts

April 15th, 2024 16:40

Today I noticed quite severe burn-in in the affected area during some hours of operation. I have to say I find the quality of this product thoroughly disappointing.

Replace it, that I will. And certainly not with another Dell product.

No Events found!