Start a Conversation

Unsolved

1 Rookie

• 

5 Posts

March 27th, 2024 16:08

InsightIQ v5 (simple install)

I had a .ova of InsightIQ v5 installed (simple version, one node) and I can log onto the console with the credentials supplied during the install, but I'm not able to SSH using the same credentials (both using administrator as the ID).

One more problem I'm having is the service IP that was configured is not working, I cannot get to the UI (In a web browser, access the InsightIQ user interface with the following URL: https://<Service-IP>:8000/insightiqui/).  I get "This site can’t be reached"

Anyone have any luck with installing InsightIQ v5 (simple install) and if so, can someone please provide any solutions to my problems?

1 Rookie

• 

41 Posts

March 28th, 2024 11:56

I have deployed it but still having issues attempting to import our old db from InsightIQ4 and have an SR open currently. 

Are you attempting to SSH to the IP and GUI to the Service IP? they are different IP addresses.

Upon first login to InsightIQ5 GUI uses the default credentials and the password is 'a' and then you have to change it.

so yes you will end up with an 'administrator' account for SSH only and an 'administrator' account for GUI only. 

I would give it a reboot - there isn't much / any documentation on the docker commands, if you find some I would appreciate it.

1 Rookie

• 

1 Message

April 19th, 2024 12:49

i also failed to import the v4 database (at nfs level/path) and i give up and start a new dataset. more concering for me were some password struggles. i used a | symbol in the ova deploy and in web login i found out was just skipped for the administrator password. but i try to login to console and none of both versions work. now i am a little concerned if i can live with the webui forever (updates?) or i should drop and redeploy the installation. is there still an option migrate the database to nfs?

1 Rookie

• 

41 Posts

April 26th, 2024 08:20

I have heard that there will be a 5.1 update, but unaware of timescales. not sure if you can migrate to NFS datastore or have to start a fresh. its annoying as the longer we leave it, the larger the gap in time we will have if we do import the old datastore. Note you can not currently expand the local disk as there are no sudo/root user rights on the CLI in 5.0, which apparently will be addressed in 5.1

No Events found!