Start a Conversation

Unsolved

R

1 Message

March 30th, 2024 21:30

Dell p2210 black screen when turning on computer

When I turn on the computer the dell monitor is just on black screen I use dvi-d as the plug 

10 Elder

• 

43.7K Posts

March 31st, 2024 20:02

Is this a new problem? 

What PC model and version of Windows are you using? Does PC have an add-in video card?

Does the PC have a DVI-D output port? If PC has VGA output port, try using VGA(PC)>VGA(monitor), but be sure to disconnect the DVI-D cable from monitor first.

Have you tried running the built-in diagnostics on the monitor?  NOTE: You can run the built-in diagnostics only when the video cable is unplugged from monitor and monitor is in self-test mode.

(edited)

1 Rookie

• 

1 Message

April 1st, 2024 06:27

I don't think it's an entirely new issue. could you please provide details regarding the PC model and the version of Windows you are using? it would be helpful to know if your PC has an add-in video card and if it has a DVI-D output port.

If your PC has a VGA output port, you might try connecting via VGA(PC)>VGA(monitor), ensuring you disconnect the DVI-D cable from the monitor first.

have you attempted to run the built-in diagnostics on the monitor? Remember, you can only run these diagnostics when the video cable is unplugged from the monitor and the monitor is in self-test mode. These steps could help us downloading anwhatsapp+9 and pinpoint the source of the problem and find a solution more efficiently.

(edited)

No Events found!