Start a Conversation

Unsolved

DS

1 Rookie

• 

6 Posts

February 21st, 2024 14:16

Unable to register OpenManage inside Keycloak

I got the exact same issue as https://www.dell.com/community/en/conversations/dell-openmanage-enterprise/ome-keycloak-oidc-registration-failed/64a3fbbff4ccf8a8dea4db88but I was even unable to pass the registration.

I'm running openmanage 4.0.1 build 29 and keycloak 23.0.6. I also try 22.0.5 both with the same result.

Anyone was able to register openmange with keycloak (not talking about able authentification)

• 

3.3K Posts

February 21st, 2024 20:51

Hello,

I wanted to confirmed you use the steps listed here?

Login using OIDC providers pages 60-64

https://dell.to/3I8ZxqQ

If that is all in order, it may be best to contact Support directly and an engineer can do a remote session with you to get a look.

1 Rookie

• 

6 Posts

February 26th, 2024 16:11

@DELL-Charles R​ Yes. I follow the documentation and create both attribute and mapper.

I don't known if that any influence about the registration (because I currently don't pass the registration)

I try every URL possible and both “initial access token” and “username/password” but nothing work.

You're saying contacting «support», even we got some Dell server ( ~ 150) we don't have «support» for openmanage. Is that mean we're  f**** ? ;-) ;-)

Regards

• 

3.3K Posts

February 26th, 2024 16:48

Hello,

I was saying if those steps have been followed then it would be best to contact Support directly to open a case.

You can use any service tag that has a warranty. An Engineer can do a remote session with you to get a look. The forum is not set up for remote engagement.

1 Rookie

• 

6 Posts

February 26th, 2024 17:09

@DELL-Charles R​ Ok. So If I understand correctly, I can ask Dell Support about configuration on openmanage + OIDC with any service tag of one my server ?

Thanks

• 

3.3K Posts

February 26th, 2024 18:05

Hello,

Yes you have that correct. Please choose any server you have an active warranty and you can work with the engineer on the OpenManage Keycloak issue.

1 Rookie

• 

6 Posts

February 26th, 2024 20:45

@DELL-Charles R​ Thanks for the tips.

If I would have the solution, I will post it here. So the next unlucky guy can find the solution

No Events found!