Start a Conversation

Unsolved

V

6 Posts

January 18th, 2024 17:06

OpenManage Enterprise Reporting

Does anyone know how to run a report that shows the power configuration of servers that includes whether or not 'Hot Spare' is enabled? I was able to run a report showing the psu redundancy state, but nothing with 'hot spare' per se. The report with redundancy state has an adjacent column showing Power Supply Requested State - which I can't figure out what the output refers to (it gives only 0 or 12 in our case). Any help would be appreciated. 

• 

8.5K Posts

January 18th, 2024 21:28

Volume12,

I am not 100% positive, but I would think that the PMP reports might have it.

Also, redundancy policy should cover thatas well, and should show that if it is redundant than 1 is passive.

Let me research this though, and I will get back with you.

6 Posts

January 21st, 2024 15:51

@DELL-Chris H​ Thanks Chris - We do have the power manager plugin, but I can't seem to find a report that shows a 'hot spare' output. The only outputs I have from the redundancy state are 0, 2, and 4. The '4' is from an R610, which shows full redundancy with the power budget disabled, but the information is limited. All other servers (11th gen through 15th gen) all have either 0-no redundancy, or 2-redundancy enabled. Those with the hot spare enabled come back with both 2 or 0, so it doesn't seem to affect the output regarding the redundancy state. Anyway, I appreciate the help. 

• 

3.7K Posts

January 22nd, 2024 11:41

Hello, 

get System.ServerPwr.PSRapidOn
This command can tell if hot spare enabled or not 
and in OME can use configuration report to compare multiple servers, but it requires OME Advance license for each idrac.

(edited)

No Events found!