Start a Conversation

Unsolved

J

3 Posts

January 25th, 2024 21:20

One or more online catalogs could not be downloaded successfully due to network issue or invalid file or sign check failure.

Hello, in OME when trying to create a new Repository i am receiving the following error.

One or more online catalogs could not be downloaded successfully due to network issue or invalid file or sign check failure.

We are getting this error in both our test and production OME environments.  does anyone know if this is an issue with the catalog or any other steps to troubleshoot this.  I have rebooted the appliances and still get the error.  I have found this happened to others before and was a problem with the catalog, but do not know how best to confirm.

• 

3.7K Posts

January 26th, 2024 06:33

Hello thanks for choosing Dell. We tested it within (3.10/4.0 and update manager plugin as well) and it seems to be working fine now- we believe this is something in the past so would you be so kind to test it yourself once again and share us the screenshot of the error? We would like to know which catalog you are trying to use.

Respectfully,

3 Posts

January 26th, 2024 21:51

3 Posts

January 26th, 2024 21:53

see screenshot attached above.  any troubleshooting help you could provide would be appreciated.

• 

3.7K Posts

January 29th, 2024 04:13

Hello, are you trying to download a local catalog?
Or you can check if you reached the limit?
Respectfully,

(edited)

No Events found!