Start a Conversation

Unsolved

M

1 Rookie

• 

5 Posts

March 6th, 2024 10:46

OME 3.10 Migrate out to 4.0 fails

When we try to migrate out this appliance we are getting the below error every time. We tried to open SRs to have Dell look at it, but we don't seem to find the correct way to open them nor Dell support is able to help in that. Has any of you manage to get over this problem? Thanks in advance!

Running
Pre-check completed.
DCS and plugins backup started.
Error on export workflow.
Plugins processing failed.
Power Manager : Successful.
Services : Successful.
CloudIQ : Successful.
DrmBackupRestore : Successful.
Dell Connectivity Service : Failed with exception: Unable to get access token from DCS.
Task Failed. Completed With Errors.

• 

3.3K Posts

March 6th, 2024 15:04

Hello,

To connect with Support directly; you can call in and give a server service tag you have an active warranty on. Then you will connect with an engineer that can do a remote session with you to get a look with you.

Have you tried clear browser cache and reboot the appliance then try migrate again?

1 Rookie

• 

5 Posts

March 6th, 2024 15:12

Hi @DELL-Charles R,

Thanks for your input. I already tried providing servers Service Tags to support over the phone and they created the SR, but the engineer would close the SR not even contacting us. I'll try again.

Yes, I tried to do it from several jumphosts and reboot the appliance multiple times. The result is the same every time.

• 

3.3K Posts

March 6th, 2024 15:54

Thank you for the update. They should work with you. There is a DCS cleanup they need to run.

Please let me know if you do not get support when you contact again and I'll see what I can do from my side.

1 Rookie

• 

5 Posts

March 22nd, 2024 15:31

Hi, Finally managed to get help from Dell. They performed a DCS cleanup and the upgrade proceeded.

1 Rookie

• 

2 Posts

April 25th, 2024 04:48

We faced exactly the same situation when updating OME 3.10 to 4.01
It was solved only with the help of technical support - they performed DCS cleanup.

Hint:
You can use the service tag of any server with active support to open a ticket about OpenManage Enterprise.

No Events found!