Start a Conversation

Unsolved

A

1 Rookie

• 

4 Posts

May 10th, 2024 08:02

I received a faulty computer and it hasn't been repaired for 4 months!

When I received the computer in November 2023, I found that there was a problem with the speaker, but at the time I thought it was not a big problem. When I realized that the problem was serious, I started to apply for repair, but after 4 replacement parts (including the motherboard), sending the computer to dell, countless remote assistance, and 4 times system reinstallation, the problem still hasn't been solved. Dell agreed to give me a refurbished computer, Are you kidding me? <New system exchange policy. DELL-Admin> This question has been affecting my experience for four months. I worked with dell to detect the fault and it took countless hours to fix the problem. In exchange for a refurbished computer? This is so disappointing. I can only accept a new computer or a refund.

10 Elder

• 

23.3K Posts

May 10th, 2024 10:31

If so, you'll end up with an expired warranty and no recourse.  The replacement will be refurbished, and you won't receive a refund on a 6 month old system. 

1 Rookie

• 

4 Posts

May 10th, 2024 15:01

@ejn63​ In fact, I only used it in less than half the time, because more than half of the time was spent on repairs. It was a faulty product from the time I received it, and dell didn't fix it for 4 months, in which case dell is still only willing to supply refurbished computers

1 Rookie

• 

4 Posts

May 20th, 2024 19:32

The computer problem remained unresolved for four months, and dell provided me with a same faulty refurbished laptop.

My computer has not been repaired since February 2024, and dell has only agreed to provide me with a refurbished machine. However, the power button on the refurbished machine was dented, and there were visible burn marks on the motherboard. On top of that, this refurbished machine is

having the same problems as my old computer.

(edited)

No Events found!