Start a Conversation

Unsolved

L

1 Rookie

• 

2 Posts

May 8th, 2024 01:37

Comenity Bank Billing for non-existing contract

How to I get Comenity Bank to stop billing me, and accruing late charges for an expired support contract? The contract expired in April 22, 2023. Somehow it was sent to Comenity and, after the DFS to Comenity switchover, they started billing me. I've disputed it multiple times with Comenity and have a letter from them stating that they are ONLY a collection agency and that I need to contact Dell to stop it. I've tried multiple Dell support #s and they all state that they cannot help. Dell Support, 800-289-3355, just hangs up on me since I don't have an open PO or support contract.

1 Rookie

• 

2 Posts

May 11th, 2024 01:44

Can a Dell Customer Support person give a contact a DELL that can resolve this. Comenity, your collection agency, refused to provide proof that there is an open contract, and keeps referring me to Dell

1 Rookie

• 

18 Posts

May 14th, 2024 19:29

Same.  I had to log into Dell and dig around.  I found it and cancelled it.  Unfortunately, my credit is now ruined bc I got no answers since February when I asked both parties about it.  Both of my Comenity accounts were closed by them (not me). I was basically called a liar by them.  Why would I NOT pay a total of $27 to maintain my credit if I knew about this bill?  I am beyond disgusted

No Events found!