Need User Information Report which includes Modified and PasswordNotRequired Fields - Enterprise Reporter Custom Reports - Enterprise Reporter Custom Reports - Dell Community

Need User Information Report which includes Modified and PasswordNotRequired Fields

Enterprise Reporter Custom Reports

Enterprise Reporter Custom Reports
Find, share and request custom reports you would like to see in Enterprise Reporter.

Need User Information Report which includes Modified and PasswordNotRequired Fields

This question has been answered by DELL-Clarence H

Our Auditors are requesting a User report which contains two fields that I have been unable to find a report for - "Modified" and "PasswordNotRequired". 

Verified Answer
  • Hi Mitzi,

I have done some research on the required attributes and I have talk with a senior developer and we have concluded that both of these attributes are not returned from Active Directory during a discovery and therefore are not available for reports.

We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.  Please feel free to submit an enhancement request thru Support.  This is the best avenue to proceed.

As I am sure you may know there is a User Profile Report in the Computer library, but this only returns info about users that have logged into a computer.

Regards,
    Clarence 

All Replies
  • Hi,

I would like some clarification on your request please.  The field "Modified" for what, a user account?.  Also I believe "PasswordNotRequired" is part of a special attribute for Active Directory account control.  I don't think this is parsed from the attribute but I will need to check with a developer.

Could you also tell me what version of ER you are using as it will help me confirm the attributes collected.

Regards,
    Clarence

Clarence Hemeon
    Software QA Assoc Engineer 2
    Dell Software | Microsoft Platform Management

• Yes, last modified date of the User Profile. 

We are using version 2.6.0.

Thanks,

Mitzi

• Hi Mitzi,

I have done some research on the required attributes and I have talk with a senior developer and we have concluded that both of these attributes are not returned from Active Directory during a discovery and therefore are not available for reports.

We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.  Please feel free to submit an enhancement request thru Support.  This is the best avenue to proceed.

As I am sure you may know there is a User Profile Report in the Computer library, but this only returns info about users that have logged into a computer.

Regards,
    Clarence