Multiple Groups Showing Nested Members - Enterprise Reporter Custom Reports - Enterprise Reporter Custom Reports - Dell Community

Multiple Groups Showing Nested Members

Enterprise Reporter Custom Reports

Enterprise Reporter Custom Reports
Find, share and request custom reports you would like to see in Enterprise Reporter.

Multiple Groups Showing Nested Members

This question has been answered by phannah

We have multiple groups associated with a country, but no high-level group that contains all of those country groups together.  I would also like to show the nested members of each group.  This query works when showing the nested members of 1 group and its subgroups, but I would like to add multiple groups to be recursed through for nested members.  Can anyone help?

Verified Answer
  • Hello,

Just some clarification first, you have tried a report which gives you what you want but it only works on 1 group at a time?  Which report were you running?

Are you able to run the "Domain Groups with Members" report and use the "Nested groups and their members" parameter to include all recursively nested members?

Peter

All Replies
  • Hello,

Just some clarification first, you have tried a report which gives you what you want but it only works on 1 group at a time?  Which report were you running?

Are you able to run the "Domain Groups with Members" report and use the "Nested groups and their members" parameter to include all recursively nested members?

Peter

• Peter,

I started with the canned "Domain Groups with Members" report, but it would not do more than one group.  But in response to your question, I went back and used the canned report again instead of my template off of the report, and it was able to recurse more than one group.

Thank you!