Active Directory Change History report wihtout specific property - Enterprise Reporter Custom Reports - Enterprise Reporter Custom Reports - Dell Community

Active Directory Change History report wihtout specific property

Enterprise Reporter Custom Reports

Enterprise Reporter Custom Reports
Find, share and request custom reports you would like to see in Enterprise Reporter.

Active Directory Change History report wihtout specific property

This question has been answered by phannah

Hi,

I need a Active Directory Change History report that DON'T display this properties

Property: Last Logon

Property: Last Logon Timestamp

Property: Number Logons

This properties chages every user logon, and they are unuseful for me.

Is there a way to avoild this property to be reported in report, so I can have only interesting item (computer added, email user updated, etc.)?

Thanks

Angelo

Verified Answer
  • Hello Angelo,

On the Parameter's tab, click the Create button.

The "Create Parameter" dialog will show up and this is where you can add your new parameter.  Set the usage of the parameter to "Hidden", and Select the field "Property Name (Change History Details)".

In the bottom section of this dialog, change the operator to "Excludes" and enable the "Supply a Default Value" checkbox.

Now you can add your 3 properties.  You can type them in, or using the Magnifying glass near the bottom of the dialog to select values which are currently stored in your database.

I hope this helps,

Peter

All Replies
  • Hello Angelo,

You can edit your existing report to have an addition parameter on the "Property Name (Change History Details)" field to filter out fields you do not want using the "Excludes" condition.  You can include those 3 properties by default then.

Peter

• Hello,

thanks for your answer, but unfortunately I cannot find where to modify the report.

Can you be a little more detailed? On which tab do I have to add the Excludes condition? Could you please post a screenshot?

Thanks

Angelo

• Hello Angelo,

On the Parameter's tab, click the Create button.

The "Create Parameter" dialog will show up and this is where you can add your new parameter.  Set the usage of the parameter to "Hidden", and Select the field "Property Name (Change History Details)".

In the bottom section of this dialog, change the operator to "Excludes" and enable the "Supply a Default Value" checkbox.

Now you can add your 3 properties.  You can type them in, or using the Magnifying glass near the bottom of the dialog to select values which are currently stored in your database.

I hope this helps,

Peter