QMM Matching Users - AdminDisplayName - Enterprise Reporter Custom Reports - Enterprise Reporter Custom Reports - Dell Community

QMM Matching Users - AdminDisplayName

Enterprise Reporter Custom Reports

Enterprise Reporter Custom Reports
Find, share and request custom reports you would like to see in Enterprise Reporter.

QMM Matching Users - AdminDisplayName

This question has been answered by AlexHalifax

I want to use the “QMM Matching Users” report but we are using AdminDescription and AdminDisplayName(matching) as the service attributes. Can you create a report to look at AdminDisplayName as the match. Right now the report looks for EA15. I have tried to edit the report myself but I think the SQL tables have a different column name or maybe it’s not even pulling that attribute.

I think this should be a standard report as some migrations do not have the Exchange Schema and don’t contain the EAs

Verified Answer
  • Hi There,

I have customized  the QMM Matching Users reports to match AdminDisplayName between Source Domain and Target Name as requested. The report has been uploaded at this location:

You can import this report under my reports and give this a try, please let me know how       

this goes for you.

Thanks,

Aarti

• Hey there,

I believe the updated version of the report should work fine:

QMM Matching Users - AdminDisplayName.zip

Alex 

All Replies
  • Hi There,

I will look into this and get back to you as soon as I can.

Thanks,

Aarti

• Hi There,

I have customized  the QMM Matching Users reports to match AdminDisplayName between Source Domain and Target Name as requested. The report has been uploaded at this location:

You can import this report under my reports and give this a try, please let me know how       

this goes for you.

Thanks,

Aarti

• Thank you. I'll test it out in the morning and let you know.

• the report did not return any results. i looked at the query and it seem to want to compare "AdminDisplayName" in both source and target. 

This is not how QMM works. When a user is matched it copies the source ObjectGUI to AdminDisplayName ( or in the original report extensionattribute15)

the report i need should compare ObjectGuid uniqueidentifier (source) to AdminDisplayName (Target)

• Hey!

I will update the report accordingly and let you know.

Thanks!

Aarti

• Hey there,

I believe the updated version of the report should work fine:

QMM Matching Users - AdminDisplayName.zip

Alex 

• Hi Alex,

Great custom report and it works well.  But why can I not modify "field" when I try to edit this report?  It would be nice to add additional fields.

But thank you anyway, it got me past my current issue and I linked to report together to get what I want.  Just might be a great add to your report.

Thanks,

-Mark Seward

• Hi Mark,

What fields would you like to add to the report? The input parameters are taken automatically from a query, and can be added by declaring new variables in a query itself. Currently the query has two input parameters of type 'Equals', source and target domains, defined as following:

DECLARE @SourceDomain nvarchar(255)
    DECLARE @TargetDomain nvarchar(255)

Please let me know if you have any other questions,

Alex

• I think what Mark's getting at is that he would like to be able to include some other details about the user objects such as (just examples) as Department, physicaldeliveryofficename, Description etc.

• Sure, it can be done. Please provide me with a list of required fields, and I will update the report accordingly.

Alex