Need to identify empty OUs - Enterprise Reporter Custom Reports - Enterprise Reporter Custom Reports - Dell Community

Need to identify empty OUs

Enterprise Reporter Custom Reports

Enterprise Reporter Custom Reports
Find, share and request custom reports you would like to see in Enterprise Reporter.

Need to identify empty OUs

This question has been answered by aravind.kesiraju

I'm using Enterprise Reporter for AD v2.5.0.1000 and need to enumerate empty OUs in a client's environment. The AD contains over 900 OUs, and I don't want to have to crawl that manually to enumerate them. Is this possible in the current version of Enterprise Reporter?  Could someone provide guidance on writing the query, or their experiences with an existing query to enumerate empty OUs?

Thank you.

Ian Kahn
Sr. Consultant, Identity and Access Management
InfraScience, LLC
ikahn@infrascience.com

Verified Answer
  • Empty Organizational Units.zip

Hello Ian

I've attached a custom query report that lists the organizational units which are empty.

This will check for OU's without computers, users, printers, groups, shares, security objects and contacts.

You can extend or exclude any of the above options and further customize the report.

Aravind

All Replies
  • Empty Organizational Units.zip

Hello Ian

I've attached a custom query report that lists the organizational units which are empty.

This will check for OU's without computers, users, printers, groups, shares, security objects and contacts.

You can extend or exclude any of the above options and further customize the report.

Aravind