Share and/or File and/or Folder Where Empty Groups are Permissioned - Enterprise Reporter Custom Reports - Enterprise Reporter Custom Reports - Dell Community

Share and/or File and/or Folder Where Empty Groups are Permissioned

Enterprise Reporter Custom Reports

Enterprise Reporter Custom Reports
Find, share and request custom reports you would like to see in Enterprise Reporter.

Share and/or File and/or Folder Where Empty Groups are Permissioned

This question has been answered by DELL-Aarti M

Anyone know if there is such a report that exists? if not.. how difficult would it be to modify a current report to be able to do this?

NOTE: Originally posted by DANNY FERRI on August 6, 2013

Verified Answer
  • Hi Danny,

I have customized the report "Folder Permissions with Membership" to display the information about Files and Folders with Empty Groups Permissioned.

Please refer to the Files and Folders with Empty Groups Permissioned report and the attached download.

For the Shares with Empty Groups Permissioned report you are looking for, you can use my example to modify the existing “Share Permissions with Membership” report to get the required information [Report Library | Computer | Permissions]. You will perform the same steps mentioned in the document and give your new report an appropriate name and description.

If you have any questions along the way, just let me know (it will also help me improve the instructions for next time).

Let me know how it goes.

Thanks!

Aarti

All Replies
  • Hi Danny,

I have customized the report "Folder Permissions with Membership" to display the information about Files and Folders with Empty Groups Permissioned.

Please refer to the Files and Folders with Empty Groups Permissioned report and the attached download.

For the Shares with Empty Groups Permissioned report you are looking for, you can use my example to modify the existing “Share Permissions with Membership” report to get the required information [Report Library | Computer | Permissions]. You will perform the same steps mentioned in the document and give your new report an appropriate name and description.

If you have any questions along the way, just let me know (it will also help me improve the instructions for next time).

Let me know how it goes.

Thanks!

Aarti