Custom Report Request: Active users with passwords older than () days and specific group membership Associated - Enterprise Reporter Custom Reports - Enterprise Reporter Custom Reports - Dell Community

Custom Report Request: Active users with passwords older than () days and specific group membership Associated

Enterprise Reporter Custom Reports

Enterprise Reporter Custom Reports
Find, share and request custom reports you would like to see in Enterprise Reporter.

Custom Report Request: Active users with passwords older than () days and specific group membership Associated

This question has been answered by DELL-Aarti M

Hello,

I tried to create this report for a SOX requirement but it seems as though if i modify an Existing Domain User Report, I can utilize all the fields associated with the Domain User. However, the "Member Of" attribute doesnt exist to add to it. So i went to extend the attributes.. and found a "MemberOf" Extended Attribute.. selected it.. reran my collection.. and it still doesnt exist in the Domain User Attribute List.

Is there any way i can either have this created.. or you can inform me on how to create this report?

I would greatly appreciate it.

Verified Answer
  • Active Domain Users with Older Password and their Group Membership.zip

Hey Danny,

I have attached the requested report for you. It shows all the active domain users with passwords older than 30 days(by default) with their group membership.

Steps to create this report is as follows:

• Launch the Report Manager
    • Right click on "My Reports" and select "Create Report"
    • Type in the Report Name, Author and Description
    • Click on the Fields tab and select Report Type as "Active Directory - Group Members"
    • Add following fields to the "Selected Fields" list -
      • OU Canonical Name (Member Account)
      • Password Last Changed (Nested User)
      • Account Scope (Group)
      • Type of Account (Group)
      • Is Disabled (Nested User)
    • Click on Parameters tab -
      • Add parameters you would like to filter on e.g. Domain, Organizational Units, Users. 
      • Add 2 hidden parameters -
        • Member Account: Type(Member Account) "Equals" U [To include only Users]
        • Domain User: Is Disabled (Nested User) "Equals" No [To ignore disabled Users]
      • Add parameter - Password Last Changed (Nested Users) "Not in the past" 30 days 
    • Click on Layout tab  and define the report layout and Click Ok.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,

Aarti

All Replies
  • Active Domain Users with Older Password and their Group Membership.zip

Hey Danny,

I have attached the requested report for you. It shows all the active domain users with passwords older than 30 days(by default) with their group membership.

Steps to create this report is as follows:

• Launch the Report Manager
    • Right click on "My Reports" and select "Create Report"
    • Type in the Report Name, Author and Description
    • Click on the Fields tab and select Report Type as "Active Directory - Group Members"
    • Add following fields to the "Selected Fields" list -
      • Password Last Changed (Nested User)
      • Account Scope (Group)
      • Type of Account (Group)
      • Is Disabled (Nested User)
    • Click on Parameters tab -
      • Add parameters you would like to filter on e.g. Domain, Organizational Units, Users. 
      • Add 2 hidden parameters -
        • Member Account: Type(Member Account) "Equals" U [To include only Users]
        • Domain User: Is Disabled (Nested User) "Equals" No [To ignore disabled Users]
      • Add parameter - Password Last Changed (Nested Users) "Not in the past" 30 days 
    • Click on Layout tab  and define the report layout and Click Ok.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,

Aarti

• Thank you very much Aarti!

initially i actually tried this report.. but i had an issue ordering it by User.. but you did such a good job.. i can see the parameters that i missed adding to the report.

thank you very much!